Bronze Tiger & Batman vs Bone Claw Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins.

StiltmanFTW
Logan eats them.

Prep-Man
Team.

Enyalus
BC Wolvie.

grimify
Team

Harbinger
Team, 6-7/10.

Wei Phoenix
Batman solos.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Batman solos.
Batman solos a bone claw through the head, yeah.

cloud102
Bronze & Batman are just too much. Both being better MA's than even Logan.

Battlehammer
No there not and there both phsycially inferior

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by cloud102
Bronze & Batman are just too much. Both being better MA's than even Logan.

* cough BS! bash

iceman24567
I think both are better MA's but how could they take him out?

Wild Shadow
logan kills them before they can solve that problem.

iceman24567
Yeah i hihgly doubt it would be a quick fight.

Battlehammer
I dnt think either superior in MA. Logan has more training and experiences then either of them and his feats vs top tier like shang-chi DD capt junzo are quite good.

iceman24567
Yeah but it's neither here or there you can argue both ways on that subject erm

Battlehammer
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yeah but it's neither here or there you can argue both ways on that subject erm
you can do that with any subject, however if you look at the characters and evidences it points to them all being on the same tier if any is better then the other it so marginal it would have no impact on the out come

iceman24567
Originally posted by Battlehammer
you can do that with any subject, however if you look at the characters and evidences it points to them all being on the same tier if any is better then the other it so marginal it would have no impact on the out come Yeah i still think team one is better even if it's by a hair on my chinny chin chin

Wild Shadow
a bone clawed logan is by far faster in speed and reaction time, should make a significant difference when it comes to connecting with his attacks.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yeah i still think team one is better even if it's by a hair on my chinny chin chin
lol I disagree.

doesent bronze tiger have some limitation due to age, or is that some one elses

iceman24567
lol I disagree.

doesent bronze tiger have some limitation due to age, or is that some one elses Wildcat? but Wildcat is in better shape than a lot of street level crime fighters.

Prep-Man
speed wont be an issue. bronze has taken it to vixen and even evading captain boomerang's burst of speed. bronze has done quite well against meta humans in the past.

iceman24567
He even busted up Deathstroke a little bit.

BruceSkywalker
team takes it

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Prep-Man
speed wont be an issue. bronze has taken it to vixen and even evading captain boomerang's burst of speed. bronze has done quite well against meta humans in the past.

so you think bronze can match logans already superhuman hand reaction time? are they going to be runnin from logan i doubt bronze tiger can outrun him, are they going to stand their ground and fight him H2H, i doubt they can match his hand movements and block his attacks without losing a hand. cool

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
so you think bronze can match logans already superhuman hand reaction time? are they going to be runnin from logan i doubt bronze tiger can outrun him, are they going to stand their ground and fight him H2H, i doubt they can match his hand movements and block his attacks without losing a hand. cool

hes matched superhumans before. just as fast and quicker than Logan. so, yeah.

grimify
Originally posted by Wild Shadow

do you really need scans posted to show that batman and bronze tiger wouldn't have a problem keeping up with wolverine?

have you ever read a dc comic?

Enyalus
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Bats_parademon1.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Bats_parademon2.jpg http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_Bats_parademon3.jpg

cool Batman doesn't need a Final Crisis to blow a mofo away.

golem370
Wolverine healing factor should be better then it is normally with fight the effects of the adamantium. Wolverine damage soak should make the difference.

Tazer
Yo.

I dnt think either superior in MA. Logan has more training and experiences then either of them and his feats vs top tier like shang-chi DD capt junzo are quite good.

more experiences I'll gran, but more MA-training?? sry, but I'll need proof on *that one*.

Logan takes this however.

Tazer

jinzin
Originally posted by cloud102
Both being better MA's than even Logan. laughing

Lemme guess you're only familiar with movie or cartoon Wolverine right?

jrodslam
Someone help me out. Is bone claw Wolvie faster than adamantium claw wolvie? Ive heard that bone claw wolvie seemed to have a better or faster healing factor than adam clawed wolvie. What are the differences between the two?

Edit: Another thing id like to say is that i dont know why in top tier ma threads, people bring up amounts of ma training ones had in terms of skill. It means squat imo. Im sure that theres gonna be blows landed and many evaded, blocked or parried. Its always gonna come down to whos blows(if landed) will be more effective and what blows are landed. ITs the other things play are the deciding factor imo. Hand speed, reaction time, and agility.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by jrodslam
Someone help me out. Is bone claw Wolvie faster than adamantium claw wolvie? Ive heard that bone claw wolvie seemed to have a better or faster healing factor than adam clawed wolvie. What are the differences between the two?

bone clawed logan has had multiple bones broken and multiple internal organs fail him when he was ran over by a vehicle. from the time it took the car to hit him and run completely over him, logans HF was already healing him and was able to stand up behind the vehicle and walk toward the car and save the passenger... wink yeah its insanely fast.

without the adamantium logan is about 100 lbs lighter and is able to move more effecietly without the added drag of his skeleton.

jinzin

Yeah most people assume it was faster when he lost his Adamantium but to be honest from all appearances his healing factor kicked into overdrive after losing the Adamantium and stayed that way after getting it back. He's had his most impressive/PIS filled healing feats since getting the Adamantium back.

He IS 100 pounds heavier with the laced skeleton, but his speed was never referenced or displayed as being noticeably faster without it in the comics, not once. That's just something people have concluded with logic.

The only noted differences between Wolverine with bone, and current Wolverine with Adamantium were the added durability obviously, and the pain of the Adamantium poisoning on a constant basis.

occultdestroyer
BC Wolvie has a boosted healing factor, so it seems.

Also, it seems logical that he moves faster since the Adamantium does drag him down. He should be almost as agile as Spidey. Take note: almost.

jrodslam
Thanks Jin and Shadow.

Another thing id like to say is that i dont know why in top tier ma threads, people bring up amounts of ma training ones had in terms of skill. It means squat imo. Im sure that theres gonna be blows landed and many evaded, blocked or parried. Its always gonna come down to whos blows(if landed) will be more effective and what blows are landed. ITs the other things play are the deciding factor imo. Hand speed, reaction time, and agility.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by jinzin
He IS 100 pounds heavier with the laced skeleton, but his speed was never referenced or displayed as being noticeably faster without it in the comics, not once. That's just something people have concluded with logic.

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/3456/wolverine9215.th.jpg

jinzin
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Exactly... "MAYBE FASTER" it wasn't enough of a "nocticable difference" to say with any degree of certainty. erm

Tazer
Yo.

so that means it MIGHT HAVE BEEN faster, but its far from conclusive.

Tazer

jrodslam

Not to take anything away from that, but although it says he maybe running faster than ever, its also stated that he senses danger, thus emanating waves of concern and danger. Just saying that if i was trying to get to someone because i thought they may be in danger, id probably run faster than ever as well. That proof is kinda inconclusive.

Wild Shadow
any who..... the fight with both phaedra, shogun and lazier showed an excellent example of his hand movement speed blocking both characters while thinking to himself and allowing his muscle memory and reflex instinct do all the work for him.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by jinzin
Exactly... "MAYBE FASTER" it wasn't enough of a "nocticable difference" to say with any degree of certainty. erm

You're right of course. Posted that 'cause I was bored.

namorsubby
you can do that with any subject, however if you look at the characters and evidences it points to them all being on the same tier if any is better then the other it so marginal it would have no impact on the out come not really

they show skill and h2h ability much more often and consistently

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.