The Sims vs Link(TP)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanteros
link has all of his equipment. there are over 900000 trillions of Sims with swords, poles, Magnums, boozkas, hand guns coming after him because they think Link is a goblin(they were playing WOW too much).
they are controlled by me.

ScreamPaste
He makes a castle out of their headless bodies, stopping for a nap every thousand.

Edit: He keeps a few as pets, which he locks in the rooms of his corpse castle, then fills in the door with more bodies. They eventually starve, and Death files a lawsuit on Link for over-working him.

Phanteros
updated.

MooCowofJustice
Link slices through them all like that dude in the game where you're trapped in the mall with the ass load of zombies and you kill them all with anything you can find because there isn't anybody sitting at the computer to tell all the Sims where to go.

Phanteros
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Link slices through them all like that dude in the game where you're trapped in the mall with the ass load of zombies and you kill them all with anything you can find because there isn't anybody sitting at the computer to tell all the Sims where to go. following that logic, link will just sit there like a statue because no one is using a controller.

MooCowofJustice
Fine then, gawd.

Link shoosts aerows and bawmbs at them until they're all dead.

Phanteros
Fine then, gawd.

Link shoosts aerows and bawmbs at them until they're all dead. look at the OP.

ScreamPaste
Link makes a fortress out of sim corpses, and locks some living ones in rooms without doors until they starve. The only difference now is there's a ridiculous number of sims.

o_o Link rides the spinner through them like a lawn mower. :]

MooCowofJustice
How the hell are you controlling 900,000,000,000,000,000,000 Sims at the same time?

ScreamPaste
And where do they all live?

Furthermore, what happens when they need to use the bathroom?

Phanteros
How the hell are you controlling 900,000,000,000,000,000,000 Sims at the same time? by super hack

Phanteros
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
And where do they all live?

Furthermore, what happens when they need to use the bathroom? they go on themselves like true warriors.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Link dies of age.

ScreamPaste
They all kill themselves when the 9000000000000000000000 users explode the WoW servers.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
Link dies of age. Also possible XD

Phanteros
They all kill themselves when the 9000000000000000000000 users explode the WoW servers. to bad that WoW has been upgraded to handle them.

Phanteros
and to the MODS. This is just a joke thread not a intentional spite.

MooCowofJustice
These are Sims, what are they doing on WoW servers?

Wei Phoenix
One bazooka shell kills him.

ScreamPaste
It's not spite, lol. It's kind of a draw.

They can't kill Link, and Link can't kill them, or atleast all of them. They all die of natural causes, except for the ones Link kills. Which will be like.. Millions. So Link goes out of old age with a positive score.

If this was Counterstrike it'd looke like

Link: 93576840
Sims: 0
Nature Everyone else.

Edit: @Wei ...LOLWUT?

MooCowofJustice
Wei to go Wei (lol), you just turned this into a serious thread.

Wei Phoenix
Wei to go Wei (lol), you just turned this into a serious thread.

You're one of the very few that know how to pronounce my name. For that your life shall be spared.

Phanteros
These are Sims, what are they doing on WoW servers? they have there own WoW called World of Dorkcaft.

ScreamPaste
I thought the pronunciation was obvious. I didn't think anyone would call themselves Wee Pheonix <_< lol.

That said, lol a bazooka shell? R u high?

Wei Phoenix
I thought the pronunciation was obvious. I didn't think anyone would call themselves Wee Pheonix <_< lol.

That said, lol a bazooka shell? R u high?

I'm constantly called Wee Phoenix on Live.

Has he took a bazooka shell before?

ScreamPaste
He's done a hundred times better than that. |: He's been fired out of a cannon in the sky at the ground at what had to be super-sonic speed, and been fine. He's fought Ganon, who canonicly is stronger than OoT Link with the golden gauntlets, and OoT Link could throw a stone that weighed 1000+ tons with relative ease at a minimum of 75 m/s.

Hell, TP Link sword locked with Ganon, that's like stopping a freight train. =/

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
You're one of the very few that know how to pronounce my name. For that your life shall be spared.

I've played Dynasty Warriors.

Names like that really aren't all that hard to pronounce. You want a challenge, pronounce this:

Fabijancic

ScreamPaste
Fab e jan sick?

MooCowofJustice
Nope.

Wei Phoenix
He's done a hundred times better than that. |: He's been fired out of a cannon in the sky at the ground at what had to be super-sonic speed, and been fine. He's fought Ganon, who canonicly is stronger than OoT Link with the golden gauntlets, and OoT Link could throw a stone that weighed 1000+ tons with relative ease at a minimum of 75 m/s.

Hell, TP Link sword locked with Ganon, that's like stopping a freight train. =/

That's not explosive damage. Are you saying he could take a bomb to the face and be ok?

I've played Dynasty Warriors.

Names like that really aren't all that hard to pronounce. You want a challenge, pronounce this:

Fabijancic

I know.

Fa-B-Yan-ic or cic?

ScreamPaste
I give up then. Doesn't seem like it's worth the effort =P

Edit: The irony of calling somethign a waste of time in a games vs forum does not escape me.

And Wei, explosive damage is just heat and flying shrapnel. Shrapnel doesn't produce nearly enough PSI to pierce Link's skin and Link has walked on the freshly hardend skin of molten rock, a little bazooka won't phase him.

MooCowofJustice
You can drop a bomb in front of Link in any game and he'll take the explosion and be okay.

And no. The ending is wrong, Wei. But you're close.

FeelGood
I'm constantly called Wee Phoenix on Live.

Has he took a bazooka shell before?

Anyone who plays DW should know how to pronounce it properly.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by FeelGood
Anyone who plays DW should know how to pronounce it properly.

No one plays it though. I rarely play DW games while online. I mainly play RE5 and L4D.

FeelGood
I have never played them online. DW needs a big change its getting boring.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by FeelGood
I have never played them online. DW needs a big change its getting boring.

There's nothing to do online. No challenges or vs or co-op which is something I always wondered why they left it out.

Mandrag Ganon
He makes a castle out of their headless bodies, stopping for a nap every thousand.

Edit: He keeps a few as pets, which he locks in the rooms of his corpse castle, then fills in the door with more bodies. They eventually starve, and Death files a lawsuit on Link for over-working him.

laughing out loud

Nemesis X
Link will have fun slashing Sims until they turn into ghosts. If those ghosts can go through anything but can still touch solid objects then there might be trouble for Link.

ScreamPaste
Link's slain incorporeal enemies that can go throguh walls and still touch solid objects before.

Sin_Volvagia
Link gets gangbanged by the gun-toting Sims.

ScreamPaste
I lol'd. Read the thread before you post.

Ryo 666
Sims win.

ScreamPaste
I don't think anyone's actually reading the thread.

Phanteros
I don't think anyone's actually reading the thread. doesn't matter he still gets raped(better yet zelda)

Nemesis X
Link will feel the wrath of modern firepower.

ScreamPaste
The stupidity never ceases to amaze me. Remember the Link vs Wesker thread? Bullets/bazooka shells = useless.

Nemesis X
The stupidity never ceases to amaze me. Remember the Link vs Wesker thread? Bullets/bazooka shells = useless.

I'm guessing you've never heard of joking around? Moron.

ScreamPaste
<3

Nemesis X
<3

Okay I know you too are joking around but that's just weird.

MooCowofJustice
Sarcasm works well on the internet.

Phanteros
9000 trillions of sims with guns>>>>>>>elf boy

ScreamPaste
Nah, it ends up a draw. Link dies of age, but so do most of the sims. Atleast he goes out with a positive score. If this were an FPS his record would be;

Link

Kills: 858933466047
Deaths: 1

Sims

Kills 0
Deaths: all.

Phanteros
Nah, it ends up a draw. Link dies of age, but so do most of the sims. Atleast he goes out with a positive score. If this were an FPS his record would be;

Link

Kills: 70
Deaths: 1

Sims

Kills 1
Deaths: 70.
i don't think he can take a whole army of magnum, hand gun, combat shotgun wielding Sims.

ScreamPaste
I don't see any reason why not? They're so many they'll end up friendly firieng themselves into mulch while Link shrugs off everythign they throw at him. |: TP Link is the strongest Link by feats, having overpowered Ganon, who is stronger than OoT Link with the golden gauntlets canonicly. He could literally pick up rocks and throw them at comet speeds. |: How many sims do you think a hundred pound rock moving at ten kilometers per second could kill?

Phanteros
I don't see any reason why not? They're so many they'll end up friendly firieng themselves into mulch while Link shrugs off everythign they throw at him. |: TP Link is the strongest Link by feats, having overpowered Ganon, who is stronger than OoT Link with the golden gauntlets canonicly. He could literally pick up rocks and throw them at comet speeds. |: How many sims do you think a hundred pound rock moving at ten kilometers per second could kill? not enough considering Link isn't samurai Jack.
and the sims will be surrounding him and shooting him like 50 cent.

ScreamPaste
...Lolwut? 50 .. cent?.. wut?

If they sorround him while they waste ammo he simply waks into a group of them and starts killing..?

K1ll3r
Link has never survived bullet impact, he dies instantly when a bullet hits him in the face.

ScreamPaste
A bullet would never break his skin.

K1ll3r

Based on what?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by K1ll3r
Based on what?

Prepare for him to say "He fell from the moon unscratched".

K1ll3r
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Prepare for him to say "He fell from the moon unscratched".

Lol, or "He lifted granite rock with magical gauntlets!".

Edit: Is anyone else getting this destroyed version of the forums? Ohwait nvm, it fixed itself.

ScreamPaste
How about, those were both OoT Link, TP Link sword locked with Ganon. :] The PSI on his hands during that lock far exceed anything any bullet could ever produce.

K1ll3r
Are you talking about the same part where Link gets his sword knocked from his hands?

ScreamPaste
That's also OoT, this thread is on TP Link.

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by K1ll3r
Are you talking about the same part where Link gets his sword knocked from his hands?

You do realize it's not hard to have a sword knocked out of your hand right? No matter how strong you are, you can still have it knocked out of your hand. I don't know much about fencing and sword fighting but I think there are even techniques designed to knock a sword from the hand by forcing it to move in a certain way, which loosens the grip on the hilt.

K1ll3r
You do realize it's not hard to have a sword knocked out of your hand right? No matter how strong you are, you can still have it knocked out of your hand. I don't know much about fencing and sword fighting but I think there are even techniques designed to knock a sword from the hand by forcing it to move in a certain way, which loosens the grip on the hilt.

I was trying to see what exactly Scream was referring to. :P

That's also OoT, this thread is on TP Link.

Right, I am a 'tard and need to l2read.

Sin_Volvagia

If Link is so thick-skinned, why does he wear chainmail under his tunic?

ScreamPaste
TP's the first design to show chain mail, and probably because it looks cool. why does Ganon walk around in full plate armour in TP?

Phanteros
vpzHOQqz7ys

Sin_Volvagia
TP's the first design to show chain mail, and probably because it looks cool. why does Ganon walk around in full plate armour in TP?

Because he's strong enough to handle iron like regular cloth.

ScreamPaste
Plate armour was never made of iron, it was steel, and I think it just appeals to Ganon's fashion sense. Just cause I'm strong enough to wear wood doesn't mean I will <.<

K1ll3r
Lolz, you are talking about the game play part yeah?

It didn't seem like Ganon was using his disintegrating rocks force behind his attacks at all.

Burning thought
Its part of his ridiculous math fest, Link is nothing but an elf with osme good items, if we use Screampastes Link, Link does indeed lose because he dies of old age, theres just too many Sims, if we use Nintendos link then he dies with a few bullets and bazookas blast him to pieces.

ScreamPaste
/eyeroll. The irony in your accusation tickles me.

Furthermore I /am/ using Nintendo's Link. He dies of old age. Small arms fire = lol.

Wei Phoenix
Bazooka shells aren't small arms fire.

MooCowofJustice
Link shoves all the Sims into his pocket. End thread. thumbsup

Phanteros
Link shoves all the Sims into his pocket. End thread. thumbsup Link gets capped in the ass /thread

Sin_Volvagia
Link shoves all the Sims into his pocket. End thread. thumbsup

Almost but you forgot the part where the Sims invade his body and then fire away at his brain.

Ok, now we can end the thread.

MooCowofJustice
Nope. The bullets get lost in the infinite space that is contained within his pocket.

As do the Sims.

Phanteros
Nope. The bullets get lost in the infinite space that is contained within his pocket.

As do the Sims. not if its aimed at the head.

Sin_Volvagia

As do the Sims.

You got that from the Zelda cartoon.

MooCowofJustice
There was a Zelda cartoon?

Phanteros
There was a Zelda cartoon? yeah in the 1990s

Phanteros
t24JtFFm5Q4

MooCowofJustice
I barely remember the 90s. I completely missed one of them, and didn't have good television for the rest of them. >.<

Gumachi
How the hell are you controlling 900,000,000,000,000,000,000 Sims at the same time?

Nine hundred quintillion Sims? Wow.

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by Gumachi
Nine hundred quintillion Sims? Wow.

For one, I'm not a math person, so shut up.

He said 900,000 trillion, so I added on enough zeros for one trillion, treating 900,000 as though it was an actual beginning to a number. Treat teh ridiculousness like teh ridiculousness that it is.

Gumachi
Lol

ScreamPaste
Bazooka shells aren't small arms fire. Against TP Link? Yeah they are. They're not gonna do anything here.

Edit: That show... I loved it as a child, but now I'm glad Link stays quiet in the games.

MooCowofJustice
He wrote it, not me.

Phanteros
Against TP Link? Yeah they are. They're not gonna do anything here.

Edit: That show... I loved it as a child, but now I'm glad Link stays quiet in the games. can he tank a constant barrage of them? no i don't think so.

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by Phanteros
can he tank a constant barrage of them? no i don't think so.

Infinite space contained within his pocket.

Phanteros
Infinite space contained within his pocket. what if that pocket gets burned

Nemesis X
t24JtFFm5Q4

God that cartoon sucks.

ScreamPaste
can he tank a constant barrage of them? no i don't think so. Can you tank a constant barrage of rain drops? =P

MooCowofJustice
what if that pocket gets burned

You don't understand the concept of infinite space. Think of the size of the Universe. How are you going to set the entirety of the Universe on fire?

Phanteros
You don't understand the concept of infinite space. Think of the size of the Universe. How are you going to set the entirety of the Universe on fire? by peeing on the universe

MooCowofJustice
You'd whip out your penis that close to a man with a sword?

You are very brave indeed.

ScreamPaste
PHanteros, just cause it burns when you pee, doesn't mean you can set anything on actual fire.

Phanteros
PHanteros, just cause it burns when you pee, doesn't mean you can set anything on actual fire. piss is consider acid.

Phanteros
Can you tank a constant barrage of rain drops? =P rain drops don't even come close to Bomb Shells.

MooCowofJustice
I think he was comparing rain drops to you as the feeling bomb shells are to Link.

Phanteros
I think he was comparing rain drops to you as the feeling bomb shells are to Link. which is bull because even then Link shown in gameplays was still hurt by bomb shells

ScreamPaste
That's gameplay. |: Every protagonist in games can be injured by weaker enemies than they can in canon because it's part of the game, see Mario, Dante, Kratos, Alex Mercer, ect.

Phanteros
That's gameplay. |: Every protagonist in games can be injured by weaker enemies than they can in canon because it's part of the game, see Mario, Dante, Kratos, Alex Mercer, ect. i still seening a bazooka that peirces through armor and helicopters can hurt link.

ScreamPaste
doesn't generate enough PSI.

XanatosForever
How much PSI would one need to generate to pierce Link, Scream?

Phanteros
doesn't generate enough PSI. then how about a nuke...

MooCowofJustice
What part of "contained in the infinite space within his pocket" do you not understand?

Phanteros
What part of "contained in the infinite space within his pocket" do you not understand? what part of setting the universe on fire do you not understand

Ultimate Wil
sims, too many for link to handle

MooCowofJustice
what part of setting the universe on fire do you not understand

Can't be done. The concept is ridiculous.

Phanteros
Can't be done. The concept is ridiculous. did you just told a fictional character what they can't do? Imperiax sure seems to ignore your logic.

MooCowofJustice
I don't think nothingness is very flammable.

ScreamPaste
PSI is the result of pound-foot force on a single inch of surface area, and a pound foot of force is equal to 1.3558179483314004 joules.

Link in OoT threw a granite block weighing 1388.994 tons at a speed of over 75 meters per second, with relative ease. For this exercise, I'll be rounding these numbers down to 1300 and 75.

To accellerate a block that heavy to that speed Link had to generate 3316894205 joules of energy. Ganon is stronger than even OoT Link with the gauntlets, and TP Link sword locked with Ganon.

Now let's assume that TP Link is as strong as OoT Link. , and Ganon for whatever reason, rather than resisting Link in the sword lock, remains static, thus it's only the reaction of Link's own action on the palms of his hands when he sword locks with Ganon in TP.

This is; 2446415618 foot-pounds of force, now divide by the area of his hands. let's assume for the pure lulz that the palms of his hands combine into a square foot of area. Divide by 144 for PSI and you get 16988997 from just his own down-rounded strength, spread over an impossibly large surface area, and this amount of force did no harm whatsoever to Link.

FYI, thats 8494 tons of PSI.

Edit: I laugh at the idea of a bullet hurting him. |:

NemeBro
They can't kill Link?

Jesus Christ dude.

They can pile on top of him.

Let us assume each one weighs 100 pounds(unlikely, many weigh more).

That would be 45,000,000,000,000,000 tons piled on top of Link. Less than a 100th of that is enough to crush Link, killing him.

Stop with the fvcking Link fanboyism, even assuming the above does not happen, Link would die of old age before ever finishing this fight.

ScreamPaste
If you read the thread you'd see that I already covered the "dies of age" thing, with a "yes, he dies of age, but so do the sims.". The only thing I'm replying to are the claims a silly gun is going to kill Link, and that's not fanboyism. Also, how the hell will they all pile on Link? They're normal people, it would never work, especially with him killing them off like they're not there.

Link dies of age, so do most of the sims.

Just so we're clear, if this were a FPS the score woudl look like;

Link
Kills 86734674393459
Deaths 1

Sims
Kills 0
Deaths

NemeBro
Also, how the hell will they all pile on Link? By rushing him by the millions, crawling on eachother and on top of him. He cannot handle an assault like that.

Also, which Link is this? Forgot.

MooCowofJustice
Twilight Princess Link.

ScreamPaste
That wouldn't work, Nemebro, ever seen people try to assemble a human pyramid? Now imagien that on a scale of trillions |: They'd take way too long, nand be way too slow, and they'd just generally get destroyed. Go read the thread. I made a joke about Link making a fortresss of their carcasses and piling the survivors in rooms without doors until they starve.

Edit: Hell, I never made a serious post in this thread until people started claiming bullets could kill Link. |:

NemeBro
That wouldn't work, Nemebro, ever seen people try to assemble a human pyramid? Now imagien that on a scale of trillions |: They'd take way too long, nand be way too slow, and they'd just generally get destroyed. Go read the thread. I made a joke about Link making a fortresss of their carcasses and piling the survivors in rooms without doors until they starve.

Edit: Hell, I never made a serious post in this thread until people started claiming bullets could kill Link. |: They could all bum-rush him and he would not be able to hold back that kind of force. no expression

From all sides, that many people pressing into Link would kill him.

And what are TP Link's durability feats?

ScreamPaste
Being fired out of a cannon in the sky at the ground for one.

Do you read my posts? |:

Edit: and furthermore, normal people are incapable of that. Ever been in a mosh pit at a concert where everyone tries to get to the front? they would not all hit him at the same time, they'd hit as individuals, and he'd cut them down.

ScreamPaste
PSI is the result of pound-foot force on a single inch of surface area, and a pound foot of force is equal to 1.3558179483314004 joules.

Link in OoT threw a granite block weighing 1388.994 tons at a speed of over 75 meters per second, with relative ease. For this exercise, I'll be rounding these numbers down to 1300 and 75.

To accellerate a block that heavy to that speed Link had to generate 3316894205 joules of energy. Ganon is stronger than even OoT Link with the gauntlets, and TP Link sword locked with Ganon.

Now let's assume that TP Link is as strong as OoT Link. , and Ganon for whatever reason, rather than resisting Link in the sword lock, remains static, thus it's only the reaction of Link's own action on the palms of his hands when he sword locks with Ganon in TP.

This is; 2446415618 foot-pounds of force, now divide by the area of his hands. let's assume for the pure lulz that the palms of his hands combine into a square foot of area. Divide by 144 for PSI and you get 16988997 from just his own down-rounded strength, spread over an impossibly large surface area, and this amount of force did no harm whatsoever to Link.

FYI, thats 8494 tons of PSI.

Edit: I laugh at the idea of a bullet hurting him. |:

NemeBro
Being fired out of a cannon in the sky at the ground for one.

Do you read my posts? |:

Edit: and furthermore, normal people are incapable of that. Ever been in a mosh pit at a concert where everyone tries to get to the front? they would not all hit him at the same time, they'd hit as individuals, and he'd cut them down. Cannot recall specifics. Vid?

Did not read the thread, no, just wanted to pick a fight with you. smile

They would rush him, trying to grab him, pushing into him, all directing themselves at him, getting on top of him, and if Link were to actually fall...Lol. That all pile on top of him.

Also, as far as a human pyramid goes, the sheer quantity of people piling on him would mean that they would not be able to fall "off" the Pyramid.

MooCowofJustice
The pocket of Infinite Nothingness.

Phanteros
The pocket of Infinite Nothingness. show me him putting someone in nothingness

ScreamPaste
Neme, do you have ANY idea how impossible it would be to get normal people to acheive that, the sheer volume you need just to get to the point where Link can simply throw them off means they have to pile themselves so high the ones on the bottom are not just dead, but liquid, before they even try to fall/pile on him. erm

Phanteros
sims get power suits now

NemeBro
Neme, do you have ANY idea how impossible it would be to get normal people to acheive that, the sheer volume you need just to get to the point where Link can simply throw them off means they have to pile themselves so high the ones on the bottom are not just dead, but liquid, before they even try to fall/pile on him. erm Nah ah you is a liar.

They pile on him, around him, over him, hell, why not under him? 131

ScreamPaste
I might be slow on the draw, but you're trolling me, aren't you? :P

NemeBro
I might be slow on the draw, but you're trolling me, aren't you? :P If I were trolling you, I would be hiding under a bridge so I could eat you. no expression

MooCowofJustice
K. We've got 900,000,000,000,000,000,000 Sims with hand weapons, boozkas (that's in the OP), apparently nukes, and power suits.

It takes this to bring down Link. :O

TEH POCKET OF INFINTE NOTHINGNESS!!!!!!!!!

ScreamPaste
WTF nukes and power suits now too? /goes to check the OP again.

Moo, you lied sad

Edit: nevermind, I see it now, they get power suits? D: Hax. Does Link get one?

NemeBro
Power suits?

Phanteros
WTF nukes and power suits now too? /goes to check the OP again.

Moo, you lied sad

Edit: nevermind, I see it now, they get power suits? D: Hax. Does Link get one? he gets squat.( a weak chain mail armor)

ScreamPaste
This thread is getting ridiculous. x_____x

MooCowofJustice
Its a bad attempt at spite/lulz.

Link still wins until you take away his pocket.

As a matter of fact, I'm not sure Sims can wear power suits. They'd need to go through all that training with the Chozo that Samus went through in order to have the strength to walk around in it efficiently.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.