Magneto VS Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Magneto- Claremont version

VS

Ghost Rider- Current

Magnetism or the supernatural

guy222
Blaze or Ketch FTW

Darth Martin
Magneto? What would Blaze do about flight or a force field.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Magneto? What would Blaze do about flight or a force field.

I know. Magneto could just choke him with his own chains. roll eyes (sarcastic)

basilisk
Ghost Rider.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I know. Magneto could just choke him with his own chains. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Like that's gonna do alot when bullets can't hurt the Rider.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Kazenji
Like that's gonna do alot when bullets can't hurt the Rider.

Notice the smilie with symbolizes sarcasm.

For arguments sake though, bullet wounds and suffocation are two different things.

Kazenji
Either way those two ways won't work on the Rider.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Kazenji
Either way those two ways won't work on the Rider.

I agree.

Endless Mike
GR probably, unless he's been depowered since I last read about him

guy222
Blaze and Ketch are at full power

They along with Daimon Hellstrom fight Zadkiel

Slaanesh
GR

scyven
Magneto is soooooooooooo gonna stomp this let me explain...

There are metal deposits pretty much in every compound around us so no matter where the fight takes place Magneto has a wealth of weapons...

if it takes in a city every piece of metal in a 10 mile radius is going to be sent hurtling toward the rider.

perhaps that does not kill the rider but all eric has to do is rap his flaming ass tin 1,000 tons of steel and send him speeding out of this atmosphere... no amounts of hell fire or penance stare is going to bring him back to earth.

Fight over Mags ftw smile

Cogito
^ Staring seems easier.

Mindset
Pretty sure the ability to traverse dimensions could bring him back though.

scyven
Okay the stare is not a glance taken from 100 ft away lol thats why its called a stare its gotta be up close and personal something I never see happening especially as Magento can fly...perhaps he can come back through demenional travel but it won't be at the snap of a finger and by then the fights over...plus Erics a smart boy by then if the rider does come back I'm sure he will have devised a way to incapacitate the rider...this time the riders burried within 1,000 tons of steel lets see him escape that...

Mindset
I didn't even mention the stare...

He could blast his way through it.

chomperx9
magneto would have to send the bike out into space faster and harder than ever he's controlled anything metal before, but i still dont see how GR would lose. it would only be as a defense for magneto

scyven
Not talking about his bike I'm talking about him using thousands of metal girders from skyscrapers, cars, fences etc to pulverise the rider, even encase him in it the bike after that means very little just a bike with flaming tires and no rider

scyven
ps I know u didn't mindset but Cogito said stare was easier which is what I was referring to smile

Cogito
Originally posted by scyven
ps I know u didn't mindset but Cogito said stare was easier which is what I was referring to smile

Sorry, that was my way of saying you came up with this elaborate way for Magneto to win, but your plan pretty much involved GR standing there motionless and taking it up the butt.

scyven
How so? Magneto hovers hundreds of feet above the rider, force field in tact, can also use metal debris to deflect or block any projectile the rider sends at him. Now the fun starts, at least for Eric he can now send hundreds of pieces of metal shards variying in size at the rider much much much quicker than the rider can move. U joked about me implying the rider was motionless and getting butt raped but in all honsesty i don't see it going any other way.

Eric FTW quite easily in fact

King Kandy
It seems like a plausible plan to me... Ghost Rider can't even fly, right?

would dumping rider beneath the tectonic plates or into outer space count as a temp win? I know he can traverse dimensioanl walls but until I stopped following his series, he really had no clue about how to use that power properly.

King Kandy
I agree, BFR ftw.

Mindset
Originally posted by 753
would dumping rider beneath the tectonic plates or into outer space count as a temp win? I know he can traverse dimensioanl walls but until I stopped following his series, he really had no clue about how to use that power properly. I'm pretty sure he just gets on his bike and ends up where he wants to go.

I don't remember him having to activate anything. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Originally posted by Mindset
I'm pretty sure he just gets on his bike and ends up where he wants to go.

I don't remember him having to activate anything. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. didnt he need keys and portals to go after zadkiel in heaven and fail to realize how he could get out of hell on his own? last time I recall him being separated from his bike he didnt make a new one or summon it back either.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Mindset
I'm pretty sure he just gets on his bike and ends up where he wants to go.

I don't remember him having to activate anything. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

That sounds about right, at least in its Hellcycle form.

I don't see Magneto successfully BFRing him before GR starts going crazy on him.

AlmightyKfish
In the #0.1 issue we see Johnny opening a portal to Hell (or at least, a seperate dimension) and then riding out of a different portal elsewhere, without him making any particular effort or anything, so at least there, we can see that he can traverse dimensions fairly easily.

Magneto's best hope is to stay as far away as possible, but the problem is Johnny can basically instantly regenerate from any wound Magneto gives him...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by King Kandy
It seems like a plausible plan to me... Ghost Rider can't even fly, right?

I've seen Ketch flying only in Hulk TAS.

Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
In the #0.1 issue we see Johnny opening a portal to Hell (or at least, a seperate dimension) and then riding out of a different portal elsewhere, without him making any particular effort or anything, so at least there, we can see that he can traverse dimensions fairly easily.

Magneto's best hope is to stay as far away as possible, but the problem is Johnny can basically instantly regenerate from any wound Magneto gives him... what if he is separated from the bike?

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by 753
what if he is separated from the bike?

Well considering he can control it with his mind that's almost impossible.

Starscream M
Well considering he can control it with his mind that's almost impossible. its not impossible. Magneto can use forcefields to keep them apart.

Well considering he can control it with his mind that's almost impossible. that angel stole it from him and he couldnt recall it bakc to him in his relaunch mini

Mindset
Originally posted by 753
that angel stole it from him and he couldnt recall it bakc to him in his relaunch mini Probably had something to do with magic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.