The Twilight Saga - Role Play

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwilightxGirl
Six years had passed since the volturi had finally left the cullens in peace and everything seemed to have gone back to normal. Edward and Bella enjoyed the task of bringing up their daughter Renesmee for she was no ordinary child she was a half vampire/half human daughter her physical appearace was changing near enough every day,she now had the physical appearance of a seventeen year old and therefore had acheived reaching full development now and would not age past seventeen. It was early morning in the town of Forks.A rainy clouded morning people were either busy. going to work..school.Renesmee had left the cullen's cottage for a early morning hunt in the woods she was getting much better at it and was becoming just as fast as her father Edward.

(just post your characters doing something)

silenthawk
Jacob phased into his wolf form. and made his way to the Cullen's Cottage, he always cut through the woods to get to the cottage he coudn't wait to see Renesmee as she always made him smile.In his wolf form he could speed there quite quickly than he would in his human form he was now one of the largest wolves he leaped over tree logs and through the woods he occasionaly stopped to take in the scenery and then he carried on and paced himself faster.

Young_Angel
((In the RP, forgot to tell you guys, Angel's gonna become Renesmee's new best friend. If that's all right with TwilightxGirl.))

Looking at her window, Angel sadly sat on her bedroom bench, thinking about why she was timid to make any friends. Sure, she knew martial arts and could tell jokes... but it felt like she was missing something...

Her mother, Natasha, knocked on her door gently. "Sweetie? Is everything okay? You haven't come out today."

Angel did smile whenever she heard her parents voice. They were the ones who cared enough to adopt her. And she was grateful. "Yeah, mom. Everything's fine. Just lookin' out the window, catching some air."

"All right, honey. Just checkin." And with that, Natasha went back down stairs.

Sighing, Angel whispered, "If only I had the courage to make friends... if only..." Then she got up, walked out of her room and the lake house, and to the nearby woods.

TwilightxGirl
Renesmee smelt her prey. a deer she could spot from a distance in the woods,She jumped high and fast, latching on and jumping from tree to tree she was fast and graceful,The sprinkle of the falling rain refreshed her.She was closing in on the deer her golden eyes sparkling she latched onto the tree and waited... the deer had stopped... Almost sensing her presence, it started to flee but it was too late,with her eyes changing to a dark crimson red she leaped onto her prey and ate her meal.

silenthawk
Jacob moved swiftly. Brushing passed against bushes and picking up speed in how he paced,A scent caught his attention...a familiar scent... his nose smelt the wood beneath his paws to make sure it was she, he then jumped over a tree log and moved in the scent's direction. And there she was Renesmee the girl who was like a ray of sunshine to him... He watched her for a time as she had just finished up her meal from the deer,he then slowly moved forward and sat down on his back paws and stared at her.

Young_Angel
As Angel walked through the woods, kicking the ground, she sighed. "What's the point? No one's gonna try and be my friend. I mean... sure, I got mom and dad... but I'm missing a friend my age. All the kids at school makes fun of me because I'm shy..."

Angel stopped and placed her hands in her pants pockets. "Ah well. There's always next time," she thought to herself.

The young girl continued to walk through the woods quietly.

TwilightxGirl
Originally posted by silenthawk
Jacob moved swiftly. Brushing passed against bushes and picking up speed in how he paced,A scent caught his attention...a familiar scent... his nose smelt the wood beneath his paws to make sure it was she, he then jumped over a tree log and moved in the scent's direction. And there she was Renesmee the girl who was like a ray of sunshine to him... He watched her for a time as she had just finished up her meal from the deer,he then slowly moved forward and sat down on his back paws and stared at her.

Renesmee composed herself and her eyes shifted back from the crimson red colour back into golden. she then turned around and noticed a familiar wolf staring at her.she knew upon instant who it was and a smile came across her face "my jake " she said and she walked over to him and hugged the wolf form of jacob black.

jalek moye
A large truck was driving on the road apporaching town the two men in front had no idea what was in the trailer just that they were paied to take it in town. In the trailer blocked the sunlight were Rantu and Lionheart awaiting there arrival they were lookging for a new town to use as a food source seeing as it appeared that any vampires in this area either were gone alot or just ineffective. So there Rantu sat awaiting till they stopped or the sun went down either one was fine with him, he just wanted to feed.

silenthawk
Originally posted by TwilightxGirl Renesmee composed herself and her eyes shifted back from the crimson red colour back into golden. she then turned around and noticed a familiar wolf staring at her.she knew upon instant who it was and a smile came across her face "my jake " she said and she walked over to him and hugged the wolf form of jacob black.
The wolf form of jacob shifted back into his human form

Wei Phoenix
Leinhart sat beside him as well bored out of his mind and not as eager to feed as much as his old friend was. He had a much better control over his thirst.

"You know I wonder how much longer you can withhold yourself. Perhaps I should've sliced the tires to delay our arrival."

silenthawk
Originally posted by silenthawk The wolf form of jacob shifted back into his human form
"Hey nessie. I was just coming over to see you he said with a smile.

Young_Angel
Angel glanced around herself, getting a chilly feeling. She bit her lower lip nervously. "Oh man. I get the feelin' that I'm not alone!"

She then stood there and placed her hands on her hips, making a confused expression. "Now why should I be worried? It's only the woods... right?"

Angel looked around with her eyes. Then she proceeded through the woods. "My sensei always told me to never let fear cloud your mind and soul. I hope he was right..."

jalek moye
Rantu looked over at Leinhart and shrugged

"i'll deal with it, you don't live this long without being able to ignore your blood lust"

TwilightxGirl
Renesmee let go of jacob and smiled "well im here.I was just hunting if you want to walk with me i was heading home she then motioned him to walk with her.

Young_Angel
Suddenly, Angel came to a stop. She closed her eyes and inhaled. Then she exhaled calmly.

"Hope mom and dad doesn't worry where I'm at. Should tell them I'm doin'--" Suddenly, her cell phone went off loudly. Angel took it out of her pocket, and opened it. It was Jonathan. "Daddy..." She answered. "Hello?"

"Hey, kiddo. Where are you?"

"In the woods, just takin' a stroll."

Jonathan replied, "Well... all right. Just come back before dark."

Angel smiled. " 'Kay, dad. Love you."

"Love you too, sweetie," he said with a hearty chuckle.

After that, Angel hung up her cell phone.

TwilightxGirl
Renesmee was happily walking with jacob when she picked up a human scent "Oh it seems we am not alone here in the woods " she said and then turned to jacob " i say we have a race just for fun i bet i can beat you now,im getting faster every day " and with that she started to run with jacob not far behind her.

Wei Phoenix
"Yes, but only if we could learn how to ignore boredom. You should've at least brought someone for us to play with."

Gloomy Ninja
Cammii shifted her wait to her left foot to keep her from falling over,she draged box by box into her new home. A sigh of saddness came over her, Her true home layed thousands of miles away.She finshed up and looked around at her new place trying to find a new happy start here.
She had only wished im mama and papa had came along with her to America, maybe it be easyer on the family and also her. She had heard something from a dear friend that there are differnt more speical types of people around this area. She would soon half to go meeting people and try to make new friends.

Bella wondering the house she couldnt really find something to hold her intrest. She was hoping edward would be home soon, he stumich had ached for a while, the hunger was bothering her.She only hunted with edwars because she didn't want anything bad to go wrong. She pushed her hair back and sliped into a some jeans a t-shirt. She had to go see her dad soon. But first she had to hunt she didn't want her self to slip. Stairing into the mirror she seen her eyes had grown a little darker.
"Edward,get home please"
She wispered ,and softly brushed her hands through her hair.

Young_Angel
Angel continued to walk. Suddenly, she came to a stop. From a few distance, she saw a young girl, probably about her age, with an animal beside her. A dog? No. A... wolf?

The young girl watched them with curiosity. "Never saw her before. Nor that wolf. Man, they must be real close," Angel said to herself.

jalek moye
Rantu just nodded as he sat there, the truck would be arriving soon and then he would get to feed and explore his new hunting grounds. He couldn't wait to have a look around at the new food source.

TwilightxGirl
Renesmee looked pleased "looks like i won my jake she said and knelt down and stroked the wolf form of jacob.Renesmee got the sense she was being watched and glanced over and noticed a girl the same age as herself.

Edward entered his cottage and he brought home some of his family members with him like alice, jasper,rosalie and emmett, "Belle im home. " edward called out to her.

Young_Angel
Angel gasped. "Oh no. They saw me!" She slowly began to step backward.

"Oh, man. I'm so busted..."

Gloomy Ninja
Bella had heard Edward, but was not really going to rush to him. She stood silenty and took anouther glance.She turned to the door and left to take her time, she could hear others.She aproched slowly to them, with a half smile.
"Welcome home hun"
She said in a steddy tone.

TwilightxGirl
Renesmee stood up and noticed the girl's timidness "It's alright.You don't have to be afraid of us "she said and took a step forward "I haven't seen you around these parts before are you new? "Renesmee said and then gazed at the mysteriously,timid girl.

Young_Angel
Angel stood there, frozen. Then she bit her lower lip nervously. Then she smiled timidly.

"Well... um... I'm kinda new here." The young girl bowed her head, looking at the ground.

TwilightxGirl
Edward smiled at Belle "Hi are you alright? " he then glanced around and noticed Renesmee wasn't their "Is nessie not here? " he said and raised his eyebrow slightly.

Renesmee was intrigued by this shy girl and was curious to know more about her "So what your name....Im Renesmee "she replied and smiled at her.

Young_Angel
"Hello. I'm... I'm Angel. It's nice to meet you, Renesmee," she replied, extending her hand for a handshake. She calmed her trembling, because she never thought she'd talk to another teenager.

Angel smiled brightly.

TwilightxGirl
Renesmee took her hand and shaked "you can call me nessie if you like everybody does "she noticed angel looking at the wolf "You haven't got to be afraid of him either "she said kindly to her.

Young_Angel
At first, Angel looked down at the wolf nervously, but then Renesmee told her not to worry. She smiled. "Oh. M'kay."

After they shook hands, Angel asked, "So... Nessie. Ya come to the woods often?"

TwilightxGirl
Renesmee nodded "yes i come here pretty much every day "she answered angel.

Gloomy Ninja
Bella looked around first then responded.
"I'm,ok."
She said with a smile, she took anouther look around fastly to study over that her daughter has left.
"She left a little while ago , i think shes with ,jacob."
She looked into Edwards eyes when she spoke.Waiting for a reply she raped a stand of hair around her finger.

Wei Phoenix
"I know it's usually my job to research our next destination but I haven't had the time to do so. Have you heard anything about this place?"

BADGALcharlie26
Alice was circuling the cullen cottage "aww is our Nessie not at home?" she asked looking at Bella and Edward as she did.

silenthawk
Originally posted by TwilightxGirl
Renesmee nodded "yes i come here pretty much every day "she answered angel.

With that Jacob form began to change again, from a wolf back into a human he looked at angel and then hesitated before finally giving her a little smile he was actually wary of the fact that he just changed right in front of this human girl and wasn't sure how she was going to react to it.

Young_Angel
Angel turned and stared at the wolf that changed into a young man with black hair.
She slowly began to step backward again.

"Wha... wha... how'd you...?" Angel stuttered with fear.

jalek moye
Rantu shrugged
"Nope not at all" as he said that the struck began to slow down indicating that they were getting closer. After a few minutes had passed the truck pulled into some factory parking lot, he turned around and began to slowly back up into the abandoned warehouse. As it pulled into the parts covered in shadows the driver stopped the truck, him and his passenger walked out slamming the doors behind them and went by the trailer. After a few seconds one of them open it confused by the site of strange men.

"What the hell, who are you two"

Rantu eyed them and smiled showing his fangs, before the man could react he grabbed him by the throat and jumped on top of the trailer. He sunk his fangs into the side of the man's neck as the other ran to the front to try to grabb his gun.

TwilightxGirl
Originally posted by Young_Angel Angel turned and stared at the wolf that changed into a young man with black hair. She slowly began to step backward again. "Wha... wha... how'd you...?" Angel stuttered with fear.
Renesmee could see that angel was afraid of what she saw and went by her and gently touched her arm transfering her thoughts to angel... "It's okay angel he won't hurt you,There is things in our world that am different but you will understand "she said.

Young_Angel
Angel was wide eyed with her mouth opened with surprise. How did Renesmee do that? She couldn't understand what was going on...

"What are you, Nessie?" Angel asked with tears filling her blue eyes.

Wei Phoenix
Leinhart calmly walked towards the man going for the gun. He picked it up and aimed it at Leinhart himself who was slightly amused by his effort.

"Allow me to tell you the possible outcomes which depend on your actions. You are either going to shoot that gun, and I shall revert to mist and appear right before you. I will impale you and drain your blood. Or, you can make a noble sacrifice for someone who is superior to your kind in every way so that I may have nourishment. The choice is yours my friend."

The man nervously shot at Leinhart and he did exactly as he said. He turned into mist as soon as the gun went off and reappeared in his face with his sword already inside his stomach. He then raised his hand above the guy's head and started draining his blood. He looked over at Rantu in disgust due to his actions.

"Honestly Rantu, we can drain the blood right out of their bodies without physical contact, I continue to fail to see why you decide to bite them and their dirty necks. Look at your face it's all covered in blood now."

jalek moye
Rantu tossed the man's lifeless body off the top of trailer and licked some of the blood from his mouth, he then wiped the rest off. He jumped down and looked around the warehouse for any other people before answering "It is much more enjoyable that way, it not only tastes great but is stimulating"

Wei Phoenix
"I fail to see the enjoyment of getting messy while you eat, but I shall respect your opinion and whatnot. You chose this location so where to next?"

TwilightxGirl
Originally posted by Young_Angel Angel was wide eyed with her mouth opened with surprise. How did Renesmee do that? She couldn't understand what was going on... "What are you, Nessie?" Angel asked with tears filling her blue eyes.
Renesmee stared for a moment "maybe we shoudn't talk here... It's okay come back to my cottage and we will explain everything i promise "Renesmee repiled.

Young_Angel
Angel nodded, and looked down, a tear falling from her eye. "Okay." After she wiped the tear away, Angel looked back up.

"Lead the way. Please."

TwilightxGirl
Renesmee stayed closed to Angel and made their way back to the cottage by continuing through the woods.

Gloomy Ninja
Originally posted by Gloomy Ninja
Bella looked around first then responded.
"I'm,ok."
She said with a smile, she took anouther look around fastly to study over that her daughter has left.
"She left a little while ago , i think shes with ,jacob."
She looked into Edwards eyes when she spoke.Waiting for a reply she raped a stand of hair around her finger.

TwilightxGirl
Edward looked surly but nodded "fair enough. You sure you okay? He replied staring quizical at bella.

Gloomy Ninja
"I'm just a tad hungry,"
Bella said looking at him.
"No she isnt here ,she out for the momment i guess"
She had spoken to alice add took a glance at her friendly.

TwilightxGirl
Edward walked over to a dead stag that he caught not long ago still ooozing and leaking fresh blood "I have brought you something to eat, but you shouldn't be so reluctant to go hunt yourself.... your a very good hunter Belle"he sighed "Well enjoy " he then went into the kitchen.

Young_Angel
Angel walked alongside with Renesmee, keeping her head down and thinking about Renesmee and the boy.

TwilightxGirl
As Renesmee,Angel and Jacob were walking a snap of a twig broke the silence... Jacob stepped in front of then, the a smallish wolf came out from around the tree and changed form into a beautiful quilliete girl Leah Clearwater stood staring at them for a brief moment before walking towards them.

Young_Angel
Angel stopped, looking at the other new girl with a frightened look.

TwilightxGirl
Leah clearwater's dark eyes fell upon the new girl angel, she was glaring at her for a time before she turned around to her wolfpack leader with a slight smile "Jake your in the woods quite early Even for you and also your not alone,anyway .so... Hi there, nessie and who might this be? Leah said as she looked a little softer at angel this time.

Young_Angel
The young girl gulped quietly. Then she answered quietly, "Angel. A-Angel J-Jones." She bit her lower lip, staring at the girl's eyes.

TwilightxGirl
Leah slightly smiled a little "Angel.. cute name,But honestly you needn't be so timid of me i only bite when
I have to"She looked over at jacob giving him a little wink and then she smiled at Renesmee.

jalek moye
"Don't know or care, right now we just need to find what areas would be best to hunt in at later times. What weaponry these people have etc. You know the basics"

Young_Angel
Angel looked at the older girl and nodded, with a quiet small. Then she glanced at Renesmee and Jacob. She wondered if this girl was their friend as well. Then Angel turned back to her.

TwilightxGirl
Renesmee smiled "this is Leah, and she our good friend and also the only female Quillette wolf to date " She said. Leah nodded "im also 2nd in command it jacobs pack" she mentioned to elabarate further.

Wei Phoenix
"I'll more than likely stick with my sword. She has yet to fail her master for over all these years you know?"

jalek moye
Rantu shrugged and picked up the man's gun, he examined it and found it was pretty decent. He decided to tuck it in his pants and began to walk out side. They had two hours of the sun not doing anything to them so they were gonna see where they could end up by then, the town looked pretty populated.

silenthawk
Originally posted by TwilightxGirl Renesmee smiled "this is Leah, and she our good friend and also the only female Quillette wolf to date " She said. Leah nodded "im also 2nd in command it jacobs pack" she mentioned to elabarate further.
Jacob nodded "yes you could say that i guess she's the fastest out of my pack,That much is true but you haven't got to be afraid of us" he said and looked at angel as he did.

Young_Angel
Angel looked at Leah, Jacob, and Renesmee. Then for a moment, she looked at the ground. What were they? And about their eyes... something she never saw before...

The young girl glanced back up at them, but with a bright grin. "So... so you guys have some sort of power, huh?"

TwilightxGirl
Leah smiled "you could say that, anyway I'm heading back home see you later oh and nice meeting you angel" she said and with that she phased back into her wolf form and swifly left.

Renesmee glanced at angel "come on let's go " looking at angel at jacob as she did.

Demetri the known Volturi tracker was closing in on the two renegade vampires who looked set to cause trouble,Knowing that Aro would want to be informed of this he set his course back to Volterra,Italy to inform The volturi.

Wei Phoenix
"Very well then let's get out of here. I'd rather not burn to ashes while we're here you know and I pray to the Gods that you don't have to use that weapon for pigs."

jalek moye
Rantu continued moving towards the main areas of the town.

"Relax, I just like to have it maybe it will become useful, besides I still have a sword." he gently tapped a sword in its sheath on his thigh. He liked to mix things up in combat and such

BADGALcharlie26
Alice was a little disappointed that Renesmee wasn't here, As she had a book for her that she promised she would get for her as Renesmee was fond of reading however she was hoping that she would be there soon and would be able to give it to her. she then went and sat by Jasper and Rosalie.

Young_Angel
Leah smiled "you could say that, anyway I'm heading back home see you later oh and nice meeting you angel" she said and with that she phased back into her wolf form and swifly left.

Renesmee glanced at angel "come on let's go " looking at angel at jacob as she did.

After Angel said bye to Leah, she turned to Renesmee and smiled. "All righty. I'm ready to go now."

The young girl couldn't wait to know more about Renesmee and the others. For some reason... they seemed really cool.

jalek moye
Rantu and Lionhart soon arrived in the main part of town it seemed rather small compared to many of the cities they had been in but that just made it easier for them. There was a school near them and various shops.

"Interesting town, should be easy hunting here "

TwilightxGirl
Renesmee,Jacob and Angel had finally reached the cullen cottage,Renesmee opened the door "Im back" Renesmee called out. She then went in and motioned Jacob and Angel to come inside as well.

Young_Angel
Angel quietly got inside the Cullen's cottage, and stopped when the front door was behind her. It looked really nice. Deep inside, she was excited to be in Renesmee's home.

The young girl timidly looked around.

TwilightxGirl
Renesmee could hear familiar voices coming from the lounge she turned to angel "well it looks my relatives am here as well "she smiled at her and then walked into the lounge.

silenthawk
Jacob had been here loads of times and just smiled at renesmee and angel. He too walked into the lounge.

BADGALcharlie26
Alice looked towards Renesmee, jacob and this new girl that was with them"Nessie your home", she said and came over and gave Renesmee a hug and then let go, and glanced at jacob "hey jake "she said before smiling at the new girl"So who's this then,Don't worry you haven't got be afraid"Giving angel a warm smile.

Young_Angel
Angel smiled quietly and with warmth. "Hello. I'm Angel... Jones."

She placed her hands behind her back, and stood there timidly with a blush.

TwilightxGirl
Renesmee smiled and whispered to Angel "You haven't got be afraid or shy here " Renesmee said and walked and sat near Emmett and Jasper and Rosalie.

Young_Angel
Angel smiled at what Renesmee said, and nodded. She stood near the doorway, looking at everyone curiously. To her, everyone seemed so... young.

silenthawk
Jacob walked over to where Renesmee was,And gave Edward a curtious nod and then sat down next to Renesmee.

Wei Phoenix
"Not as much interesting to me. Just different and diverse. These people still have educational institutions I believe. Youthful blood always gives me the energy I need to go about my day."

Scarlet Fox
~Bella came out of her bedroom and grinned. Renesmee! Your ba.. Looks to the other girl that was with them. She then looked to her daughter. Whos your friend? she made her way over and hugged her daughter.~

TwilightxGirl
Renesmee smiled as her mother hugged her,She then let go and pulled Angel so that she Bella could see her more clearly "This is Angel me and Jake met her in the woods...She's a little shy "Renesmee said and glanced at Angel giving her a warm smile.

Scarlet Fox
Oh! Well any friend of my Renesmee is a friend of the familys. And do not worry. We dont biteBella smiled and then looked to Jacob with a wink.~

Young_Angel
((Is it still day, or is it night?))

Angel nodded with a smile, feeling that there was nothing to fear. After a moment of her being silent, she said, "I'm really honored to meet you guys. You're very kind too."

TwilightxGirl
(Idk tbh probz around midday now)

Renesmee smiled at angel "You see angel,There is nothing to be afraid of "she said with a reasuring glance at angel.

Rosalie was looking at angel from across the room quite not believing what she was hearing.

silenthawk
Jacob had been sitting down listening to the conversation across the room noticing bella had mentioned his name and gave him a wink he decided to walk over and join in the conversation "Yes our nessie is right nothing to worry about at all "He then stared at bella "hi belle you okay? "he said and smiled as he did.

jalek moye
Rantu and Lionhart walked into the school and began to look around, the young people there looked very tasty. No teacher saw them yet otherwise they would have a problem with the weapons they were carying.

"Who first?" he asked Lionhart

Scarlet Fox
~Eye twitched as Jacob called her daughter Nessie. She still had never gotten over that name. Im fine Jacob. What have you two been up to besides making new friends? she looked to angel and smiled again.~

Young_Angel
((Okay. Thanks, TxG. BTW, can't wait to see what kinda relationship Rosalie and Angel might have. big grin ))

Angel gave Bella a bright smile. To her, Bella sounded like a mother figure. It was pretty cool.

When Angel turned to look at the golden-haired girl, Rosalie, she became nervous again. The look in her eyes made Angel afraid somehow. She looked down at the floor, trying not to stare at the girl's eyes.

BADGALcharlie26
Alice stared at Rosalie with a quizical look " Is there something wrong? she said noticing Rosalie was staring at angel with that look in her eyes.

silenthawk
Jacob smiled "Just been fixing up a new bike nothing special really, But apart from that just making new friends "he said with a nod to angel who seemed to be focusing her attention to the floor. "So what about you anything good?"With a little teasing smirk at bella.

TwilightxGirl
Rosalie turned her attention to alice "I can't believe nessie brought that girl here,I mean has everybody forgot the fact that we am meant to keep our worlds existence from humans...Do we really want the volturi on our backs we have managed to have peace these last six years If that girl finds out what we are., well you the rule of the volturi they will kill her or be changed into a vampire" She then sighed and went back to eyeing the girl angel.

Young_Angel
Keeping her eyes down and looking at the floor, Angel could still feel Rosalie's stare. She didn't know why she looked at her that way, but luckily she didn't hear what Rosalie said.

Angel glanced up, and asked in a soft voice, "Do you guys have a bathroom?"

TwilightxGirl
Renesmee noticed angel was looking a bit anxious and knew that the question she asked was for her to just get out the room for some reason "yes we have a bathroom just straight across the hall you should find it easy enough this place is not that big...Are you okay you look a bit flustered? she asked angel.

Young_Angel
Angel smiled nervously. Then she answered in a quick, nervous tone, "Flustered? Who said anything about being flustered? I'm not flustered. Nope. Not me. I'm good! Thank you, see ya when I get out!"

And with that, she ran out of the living room to where the bathroom was. Deep in her mind, she wanted to get away from Rosalie's stare.

BADGALcharlie26
Rosalie turned her attention to alice "I can't believe nessie brought that girl here,I mean has everybody forgot the fact that we am meant to keep our worlds existence from humans...Do we really want the volturi on our backs we have managed to have peace these last six years If that girl finds out what we are., well you the rule of the volturi they will kill her or be changed into a vampire" She then sighed and went back to eyeing the girl angel.

Alice did completely forget about the volturi but still she didn't want Rosalie to stir up some sort of argument.

"Rosalie I understand your concern but this is just a friend of our nessie's her first proper human friend so please try and not scare her away,Nessie won't thank you for it besides she's seems really nice " she said

Alice looked as Angel ran out of the room and hoped that she was alright.

TwilightxGirl
Rosalie nodded her head "Yes well we don't know much about her now do we " and with that she got up and went over by Bella,Jacob,and Renesmee "So your new friend where did you meet her "

Renesmee stared at Rosalie "Me and Jake met her in the woods she seemed scared by us for some reason and .... she kinda saw Jake phase back into his normal form which didn't help I guess " she said looking at Jacob and Bella "I think i'll go see if Angel is okay" and with that she went to the see if she was okay.

Scarlet Fox
~Bella looked to Alice then to Renesmee. Ill go check on her. Bella made her way after Angel, slowly. She didnt want to catch up to her too fast. As she got to the bathroom door she knocked lightly. Are you alright? ~

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by jalek moye
Rantu and Lionhart walked into the school and began to look around, the young people there looked very tasty. No teacher saw them yet otherwise they would have a problem with the weapons they were carying.

"Who first?" he asked Lionhart

"How about the first one to open their mouth? Seriously though, I've heard that these schools now have Resource Officers, who are usually armed with a gun. I have no problem dodging gunfire, but I'd rather not have to do so. So on your ready sir."

Young_Angel
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
~Bella looked to Alice then to Renesmee. Ill go check on her. Bella made her way after Angel, slowly. She didnt want to catch up to her too fast. As she got to the bathroom door she knocked lightly. Are you alright? ~

Inside the bathroom, Angel sat on the toilet lid, crying. Then she looked up, and quickly wiped her tears.

"Um... yeah! I'm... *sniff* I'm okay. Just... just sittin' here," Angel answered.

Scarlet Fox
~Bella frowned lightly. May I come in? I promise I wont bite or anything. She smiled a little to her own joke.~

jalek moye
Rantu walked forward and saw some kids stadning against their lockers, he smirked as he eyed the kids. A girl and a guy they appeared to be a couple by the way they were holding hands. Rantu quickly looked around and saw that no one was around but them.

"which one do you want?"

Young_Angel
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
~Bella frowned lightly. May I come in? I promise I wont bite or anything. She smiled a little to her own joke.~

Angel sniffed and nodded at the closed door. Then she quietly smiled at Bella's joke.

"Sure. I don't mind..."

Scarlet Fox
~Bella smiled and silently opened the door and shut it behind her. She walked over to Angel and bent her knees so she was eye to eye with her. Listen.. I know Rosalie can be a bit... Blunt. Irritating. Annoying.. She knew Rosalie could hear her and Bella said all this on purpose. She isnt a people person but if you give her time she will get used to you. It took awhile for her to get used to me. Bella smiled sweetly to Angel before standing up straight. Now im sure my little girl is wondering what is taking you so long in here so how about we go back to her? And if Rosalie gives you any trouble just tell me or Edward. Okay? She kept the sweet smile as she took the door knob in hand, waiting for Angel to make a decision~

TwilightxGirl
Renesmee was starting to get a little worried about Angel as she stood close to Jacob "I hope Angel is going to be okay she seems such a timid one we gotta do about that confidence of hers "She said and smiled at Jacob.

Young_Angel
Angel smiled at her. "Okay."

Then she looked at Bella curiously. Did she call Renesmee her 'little girl'? She wondered why. They all were so young. Angel wanted to know more about these guys. But... they seem so nice...

The young girl stood up and smiled sadly. Then she followed Bella out of the bathroom.

BADGALcharlie26
Alice walked over to where Rensmee and Jacob was and smiled "So Nessie your friend Angel is it seems quite the shy one don't she? Alice said and then looked over at Rosalie who seemed to be into a deep conversation with her husband Emmett.

silenthawk
Jacob nodded in agreement "well she sure is the shy one I've never met anyone so timid like her,I don't know perhaps there is a reason for it " he replied and then shrugged his shoulders.

Scarlet Fox
~Bella made her way back to the others with Angel and smiled to them. Were back. She eyed Rosalie a bit as she spoke with Emmett, before looking back to Renesmee with a grin.~

TwilightxGirl
Renesmee smiled at her mother "Oh good and is everything alright? she replied looking at her mother and Angel.

Scarlet Fox
~She simply nodded a bit. Yeah. More or Less. Shes just a bit shy. Reminds me of myself when I first came over. Remember Alice? Looking to Alice as she said the last bit.~

BADGALcharlie26
Alice smiled "Oh yes I remember but you soon got over it " she said staring at Bella and then glanced back at Renesmee,Angel and Jacob.

Young_Angel
Angel smiled quietly. "Um... I'm sorry about that, everyone. I didn't mean to... to run off like that."

She cleared her throat, and smiled again.

silenthawk
Jacob smiled at angel "Don't worry about as long as your alright that's the main thing " He said staring at her and then glanced at bella and renesmee.

BADGALcharlie26
Alice smiled "Jacob is right but can I ask is there a reason why you am nervous?"She said as she stared into her eyes.

TwilightxGirl
Rosalie got up and walked over with Emmett "were leaving now "Giving Angel one of the looks before pulling Emmett along with her.

Wei Phoenix
Leinhart uses his hypnotic charm to call the young lady forward and she obeyed his command. He looked over and he was becoming increasingly pissed at his lady and Leinhart.

"Do not be angry, she is giving herself up for a worthy cause. She is providing sustenance to a higher race."

He then puts his hands on her shoulders and whispers in her ear.

"Now watch my darling as my friend makes your ex-lover no more."

TwilightxGirl
The Volturi, Volterra Italy

"Demetri came into the fortress the home of the Volturi with a agitated face he brushed past several of the Volturi whom he politely gave a curtious nod and carried on making his way to the the volturi meeting chambers, He knocked on the door adnd entered a few members were already in the room and was sitting down in the head seats were Aro and Renata who was Aro's personal guard and shield

He came over and stood in front of Aro and Renata who looked as though she was glued to him as she was very close in touching Aro who was snacking on his meal "I'm sorry to disturb you whilst you are eating but this cannot wait Iv'e currently been tracking two Renegade vampires and they am or are now in the town of Forks,Washington " he waited for Aro to reply to ths.

back in the cullens cottage

Renesmee was happy that Angel was back as she liked her very much but alice did raise a good question maybe there was a reason for her shyness and hoped that she wasen't put of by Rosalie who had now left the cottage.

silenthawk
Aro looked up and wiped the blood of from around his lips and glanced at Renata to take the dead body of the teenage girl from him

"Hmm and why should this be of concern to me or the rest of the Volturi guards ?" Aro said and arched his brow as he waited for an reply and stared deeply at Demetri

TwilightxGirl
Demetri was slightly hesitant but carried on explaining regardless "well as I said I've been tracking them for a while now,They am not your typical everyday renegade vampires I get the feeling they be one of the ancient ones they move so differently a lot faster and more stronger " he replied looking at Aro and Renata.

jalek moye
Rantu smirked as he watched the boy get angry, he waited till the boy started to walk up to him. Once he did Rantu stepped forward and grabbed him by the throat. "I could either stab or shoot you right now. But i'll just east you" as he said that he moved the boy's head to the side and sunk his fangs right into his throat. After a few moments the boy's body fell limp from his blood being drained.

Young_Angel
Originally posted by BADGALcharlie26
Alice smiled "Jacob is right but can I ask is there a reason why you am nervous?"She said as she stared into her eyes.

Angel stood in the middle of everyone in the living room. Good thing Rosalie was away, so that she wouldn't have to see her look again.

The question stung Angel's heart... but she had to tell them in order to get the pain out of her chest. The young girl breathed. "It all started when I was very little... probably about 5 or 6..." Angel could picture herself as a happy, outgoing girl.

"I lived with my real mother, before I was adopted. She loved me more than anything in the world. I never knew my dad too... but that didn't bother me.

Then... one night, a stranger broke in our house, while we were about to go to bed. I was scared. Especially for my mom. She hid me in a closet, so that the stranger wouldn't hurt me. Told me not to come out until she came back. She left to get rid of the man... but then, I heard screaming. It came from mom.

When her screaming died, I stayed in the closet, scared so badly. Luckily, the stranger was gone from the house. Two days past, and I was still in the closet. I think a neighbor called the police then. The policemen came, and found me, traumatized and frozen with fear. Told me that mom was gone. I didn't know what to do then...

When I turned 8, I was living in the orphanage. It was Adoption Day. I was very excited that an adult would choose me. But then, the adoption was over. I sat alone in the room, looking up at the night sky through the window. Suddenly, the door a few feet behind me opened. I heard a whisper saying, 'She's in here.'

I felt a hand touch my shoulder, as if comforting me. I looked up at my side, and a tear fell from my eye. My new mother, who had her husband with her, said to me, 'Come on, sweetie. We've come to take you home...'

As I was carried off in my new dad's arms, I started to cry with joy. Years past, and we moved here. I think I became 14 then. Through these years, I was comfortable around my adoptive parents, but not others. I was still upset from the incident. So, I became home schooled. That's why I'm nervous around everyone, because I'm afraid I might say something that might hurt them and I won't act kind."

After Angel told her story, she hung her head down sadly.

Scarlet Fox
~Bella eyed Jacob. She was pondering the possibility of the Man in Angels story being a vampire. But if that was the case Angel would of been found quickly and killed along with her mother. It upset her to think Humans could be so cruel. Bella frowned lightly and looked back to Angel. She walked up to her and gave her a soft, friendly hug. I just cant imagine the emotional pain you went through.... It wasnt 100% true. Her mind went to the time years ago when Edward left her for many months. She remembered the first few, the hole in her chest.. but then her eyes went to Jacob and she smiled. If it wasnt for him she would still be a mess and probably back in Arizona. She looked back to Angel and smiled. But you are among friends. It is okay to speak your mind.. Its usually better that way... spoken as she thought of Edwards Gift.~

silenthawk
Aro continued to eye Demetri "continue what else do you know of these supposed vampires what are their names you say they am fast most vampires am fast and strong "He said getting up out of his chair and Renata moved closely with him.

Jacob felt sorry to hear about angels past but it sort of made sense as to why she was scared "You am amongst friends now angel I'm sorry that you've had a rough time,I know how it feels to lose someone "he glanced at bella but also remebered his father.

BADGALcharlie26
Alice smiled and came over to angel and gave her a big hug "You poor thing,We am your friends now angel so don't feel like your alone "She said smiling around at everyone in the room.

Young_Angel
Angel was glad to hear that they were her friends. She looked up at them, and smiled. Tears ran from her eyes. "Thank you, everybody. To me... you guys are the best..."

The young girl sniffed, and quietly smiled.

Scarlet Fox
~Bella smiled happily now that Angel was feeling better. She then stood up straight and looked around. Where is Edward gone off to I wonder.. I am sure he would be glad to meet you. Looked to Angel with a smile.

TwilightxGirl
Edward came back into the room and looked at the warm gathering surrounding Angel "Well then what's going on here then? he said with a puzzled expression.

Renesmee turned to her father "this is angel she's my new friend she's a lttle shy but she has her reasons"she said with a smile towards angel.

BADGALcharlie26
Alice looked towards Edward and smiled"Yes shes a little shy but no more than bella was "she said and then turned her head towards bella's direction.

Young_Angel
Angel smiled at the others. Then she turned to Edward and smiled brightly.

"Hello. It's nice to meet you," she said, extending her hand for a handshake.

Scarlet Fox
~Bellas face seemed to brighten as Edward came in and as soon as he stepped in she was at his side, arm twisted around his and taking his hand. She then smiled as he asked what was going on. Like he didnt already know. Yes, no more then I was. She smiled up at Edward before looking back to Angel. Oh right! Angel this is Edward.~

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by jalek moye
Rantu smirked as he watched the boy get angry, he waited till the boy started to walk up to him. Once he did Rantu stepped forward and grabbed him by the throat. "I could either stab or shoot you right now. But i'll just east you" as he said that he moved the boy's head to the side and sunk his fangs right into his throat. After a few moments the boy's body fell limp from his blood being drained.

(Sorry for not being very active here.)

Once again Leinhart wasn't fond of biting so he simply blood drained her and left her withering corpse lying on the floor. He looked up and noticed the cameras in the halls.

"I believe the security has been notified of our presence. How do you wish to handle this sir?"

BADGALcharlie26
Alice went quiet and put her head between her hands she was having a vision of two unfamiliar renegade vampires at a high school,Forks High School.

Young_Angel
((Wonder where TwilightxGirl is? sad ))

TwilightxGirl
(Sorry angel been bit busy )

Renesmee looked over at Alice who had her head in her hands "Look "she said lookin at her parents and then pointed towards alice.

Young_Angel
((I understand, TxG. smile ))

Angel too looked at Alice. Then she whispered, "What's wrong? Is she gonna be okay?" She looked worried.

Scarlet Fox
~Bella looked to Alice then to Angel with a smile. Why dont you two get a snack from the kitchen? We will join you in a bit. She gave a loving smile to Renesmee, trying to encourage her to help take Angel out of the room for a moment.~

TwilightxGirl
Renesmee nodded at her mother and motioned angel to come with her into the kitchen.

Edward walked over to alice and raised his eyebrow "What is it,What do you see" he said whilst looking over at bella.

Scarlet Fox
~Bella opened her mind to Edward. 'better to try and avoid another insident like the one you all had with me. Ill keep an eye on them.' she walked with Renesmee, placing her hand on Alices shoulder breifly, before letting it slide off and making her way into the kitchen. Whos hungry? I may not look like a great chef but I used to cook for my father all the time and he didnt seem to mind... out loud anyway. ~

Young_Angel
Angel smiled. "Oh. I am. Thank you." Even though she made new friends, she couldn't understand what was going on. But whatever it was, she'd do anything to help.

"So... what do you guys have?" Angel asked with a bright smile.

Scarlet Fox
~Bella went to the fridge. It was stocked with fresh food, though they never ate actual food, they still kept up appearences.. Waste of money one might think.. but not like they are in a rush to spend it all. Well, what would you like? I can make anything from a turkey dinner to a bologna and Cheese sandwhich.. though thats just my skills. I dout we actually have a turkey waiting to be cooked.. She grinned at her own lame joke.~

Scarlet Fox
~Hmm.. how about a good old fashion Peanutbutter and Jelly? she nodded her head and began to fix the girls each a PB and J sandwhich~

Young_Angel
Angel smiled. "Oh, I'd love that! Thank you."

She looked down at the table. Then she glanced back up again.

TwilightxGirl
Renesmee smiled and took her peanut butter and jam sandwich and took a bite out of it and chewed slowly she didn't eat human food that much,But when she did eat it she found it quite enjoyable and tasteful.

Edward came into the kitchen and sat down on one of the stools and folded his arms as he watched the girls eat.

jalek moye
Rantu looked around and shrugged, he really didn't care and would most likly just leave before they got there. He turned back To Leinhart and nodded."Don't call me sir, and how about we turn to mist and leave, no need to have her presence known yet"

Young_Angel
Angel smiled quietly, and slowly took a P.B. and J sandwich. She began to eat it.

Smiling, she said, "This taste really good! Thank you." She looked at Edward and smiled, before looking back at Bella and Renesmee.

BADGALcharlie26
Alice came into the kitchen and stood by edward with a phased expression, but she didn't want to spoil the happy atmosphere so she walked over and sat by Renesmee and Angel and smiled "well it looks like you two are enjoying that" she said staring at them eating their sandwiches.

Scarlet Fox
~Belle smiled and shrugged some. its just a PB&J sandwhich. Nothing too special. She looked over to Alice and then walked over.~

Wei Phoenix
"You want to leave already? I didn't know you had such control over the lust. I'm fine with a retreat if you want, but I expected more deaths. We're already on camera, so why not continue? Well there is our little sun issue as well I suppose.

BADGALcharlie26
Alice smiled as bella came over to her "so it's nice isen't it that our nes i mean Renesmee" she was going to say nessie but remebering that bella didn't like her daughter being called nessie "Has made a new friend" she said with antisipation.

Scarlet Fox
~Bella smiled a little. Might as well say it. Not like anyone else trys to cover it up... and yes. Im happy she has friends... She moves to the side pulling Alice with her a little. so? .. what did you see? She spoke in hardly a whisper so Angel could not hear.~

BADGALcharlie26
Alice bit on her lip and thought about what she saw "two vampires but there different and they am here in forks at the school"she said frowning a little.

Scarlet Fox
~Bella frowned lightly. New vampires in the area.. Not always the best thing. The School? Did they.. kill.. anyone there? We have to tell Carlisle this. See what he wants us to do... if anything. He doesnt like confrontation so he might just tell us to ignore it but if they start drawing attention it might... Well it might draw certain people here we dont want to see again. She bites her lip as she thinks about it~

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>