Michael Jackson dies at 50

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeelGood
smile

GCG
Its all about repercussions on a child's brain. think about it
; development in a show-biz worls is So much different to a lowly world that we are used to.

Rogue Jedi
Teeeeeehee.

jaden101
MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEAD?...OMG LOLZ ROFLMAO ETC ETC

FeelGood
Originally posted by jaden101
MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEAD?...OMG LOLZ ROFLMAO ETC ETC

Apparently so.

Ushgarak
Originally posted by GCG
Its all about repercussions on a child's brain. think about it
; development in a show-biz worls is So much different to a lowly world that we are used to.

No more posts like this! That should be abundantly clear by now. And feelgood, why the heck did you open if you had nothing to say about it? Don't do something like that again.

If you don't have anything to say about his death or its circumstances, please don't say anything at all. The last thread was closed because of the arguments sparked by such discussion.

FeelGood
I have many things to say. But it hurts so much. You will be missed MJ.

For the most part. sad

Hewhoknowsall
It's so sad...I have a feeling that his sales will go like 10x up for the few weeks after his death...

lord xyz
THRILLER!

FeelGood
Thriller!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOj5H5W9zYo

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
It's so sad...I have a feeling that his sales will go like 10x up for the few weeks after his death...

that usually happens when a famous person dies - he's somehow suddenly more famous than when he was alive. sort of.

occultdestroyer
OK25cfzdTTg

A special tribute to Michael Jackson from my Kababayans.
RIP MJ.

Robtard
There's rumors of cocaine and heroine abuse, which lead to his death.

Bicnarok
Originally posted by Ushgarak
No more posts like this! That should be abundantly clear by now. And feelgood, why the heck did you open if you had nothing to say about it? Don't do something like that again.

If you don't have anything to say about his death or its circumstances, please don't say anything at all. The last thread was closed because of the arguments sparked by such discussion.

Could you be more specific on what were not supposed to post?

Ushgarak
I already made it clear in the previous thread. This is not the place to debate the controversies of his life. It's pretty straightforward.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Could you be more specific on what were not supposed to post?

Don't post anything about him being a pederast.

Red Nemesis
Or else.

Am I the only one confused about why this is news? CNN and FOX (I get cable now!) both had updates all day about it.

Why?

Robtard
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Or else.

Am I the only one confused about why this is news? CNN and FOX (I get cable now!) both had updates all day about it.

Why?

Because he was/is a major celebrity; arguably the biggest in the music industry, who had an extremely controversial life.

Wiki has him at 500 million in royalties from his music career, which seems very low to me.

More so before he became a recluse 10+ years ago, but if you go anywhere in the world, people instantly know who he is.

Has the best selling album of all time under his belt, with 'Thriller.'

FeelGood
Originally posted by Ushgarak
I already made it clear in the previous thread. This is not the place to debate the controversies of his life. It's pretty straightforward.

But we can in a thread on its own?

jaden101
edit

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Don't post anything about him being a pederast. 8 year olds, dude.

Rogue Jedi
OK I shouldnt have said that. Sorry Ush.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
OK25cfzdTTg

RIP MJ.

What a lovely tribute!

super pr*xy
best performing artist of the century, period. he has inspired a lot of people. he has influenced even the newest musicians in the industry. everybody samples mjj's music. he is the greatest of all time, controversies not-with-standing. mjj was the shiz-nite, and will be forever.. i was dancing to mjj's music since i can remember. i love michael. i will never get tired of listening to his music, or watching his videos.

lil bitchiness
Smooth Criminal video - how genius can it get? Brilliant.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Smooth Criminal video - how genius can it get? Brilliant. That video is classic, but I'm always a sucker for the Beat It video.

Jordy Chandler
He was never really my friend.

Wacko's Ghost
Originally posted by Jordy Chandler
He was never really my friend.

Beat it!!

Elvis lives
Originally posted by Wacko's Ghost
Beat it!!

hmmmph

Lisa Marie why did you do it?

The Dark Cloud
Let's see.

David Carridine
Ed McMahon
Farrah Fawcett
Michael Jackson

and now Billy Mays

Seems like Walter Cronkite is just days or even hours from going as well.

Symmetric Chaos
According to CNN George Lucas just died:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/MOVIES/06/28/lucas.death/index.html

dadudemon
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
According to CNN George Lucas just died:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/MOVIES/06/28/lucas.death/index.html

That was a hoax by you, I guess?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by dadudemon
That was a hoax by you, I guess? I sure hope so. This would have been an insane weekend if that were true.

Symmetric Chaos
That was a hoax by you, I guess?

Are you implying anonymous may have decieved me in some way?

dadudemon
Are you implying anonymous may have decieved me in some way?

The link doesn't work. no expression

Symmetric Chaos
The link doesn't work. no expression

It's as though CNN has never really reported on George Lucas dying hmm

DaOne
He was weird and defferently not all there. But bless him he could sure as hell dance.

Red Nemesis
It's as though CNN has never really reported on George Lucas dying hmm

ya know what is bad? I googled it to make sure, even after ur link fayld.

So yah.

carolina17
I even checked Wikipedia embarrasment

lil bitchiness
heh heh heh

Bicnarok
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Or else.

Why?

To distract from all the folk being killed in Iraq & Afghanistan, Bills being passed in the senate without being read, and probably some politicians filling their pockets at the tax payers extent in some way.

Smoke screen tactics.

Sadako of Girth
There is a lot of that in it, Im sure........

The MPs over here in England must be soooooooooooooooooo relieved right now.

peejayd
* from a long time, i believed the rumor that MJ bleached his skin for no reason, or just for personal vanity... i recently learned that it all happened because he was diagnosed with vitiligo and lupus way back in 1986... i feel sorry for him... MJ created a legacy in music universe, his music will never be forgotten, incomparable...

Rogue Jedi
Elvis Presley>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MJ.

RE: Blaxican
I agree, except not really. Elvis is way more overrated.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, but he never took baths with children.

Yeah, but he also never had as much talent.

I tend to separate what people do with in their personal lives from their careers.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by peejayd
* from a long time, i believed the rumor that MJ bleached his skin for no reason, or just for personal vanity... i recently learned that it all happened because he was diagnosed with vitiligo and lupus way back in 1986... i feel sorry for him... MJ created a legacy in music universe, his music will never be forgotten, incomparable... It's never Lupis.. no2

King Castle
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
OK25cfzdTTg

RIP MJ. anyone who can organize criminals into a dance performance is clearly a saint. hence, all the criminal accusations of MJ are just that accusations. :P

chomperx9
man imagine all the elvis threads there would have been when elvis died

Juk3n
Originally posted by King Castle
anyone who can organize criminals into a dance performance is clearly a saint. hence, all the criminal accusations of MJ are just that accusations. :P

Beating and starving inmates into submission and obedience to turn them into dancing chimps isnt saintly though..

eek!

King Castle
i agree..

good thing they were brought together by the spirit of cooperation, compassion and understanding aka MJ.

QNJL6nfu__Q&feature=related

and now he will be made a hero with the likes of martin luther king, ghandi and now MJ

http://www.eurweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/MJ-Statue-Prague.jpg

Juk3n

and now he will be made a hero with the likes of martin luther king

what? Luther King was A GODDAMN fighter, he had to fight every day of his life and endured...

and then there's a guy who was on mtv alot, had private jets from age 10, was surrounded by 'Yes men' through his teens and twenties and never experienced any hardships that he didnt bring upon himself. Was wrth a billion dollors and grew up in an era where being the shining star of a black guy was cool..

Wacko Jacko has nothing, NOTHING on Martin Luther the King and should neverf be mentioned in any sentence with the great man.

What about a sentence like, "Hey man did you see the Documentary on Martin Luther King thatcame on after the one Michael Jackson last night?"

Even that's wrong?!

King Castle
Originally posted by Juk3n
what? Luther King was A GODDAMN fighter, he had to fight every day of his life and endured...

and then there's a guy who was on mtv alot, had private jets from age 10, was surrounded by 'Yes men' through his teens and twenties and never experienced any hardships that he didnt bring upon himself. Was wrth a billion dollors and grew up in an era where being the shining star of a black guy was cool..

Wacko Jacko has nothing, NOTHING on Martin Luther the King and should neverf be mentioned in any sentence with the great man. each tried to bring their message to the masses through different mediums.

the message consistently stayed the same but not in its delivery.

l9lq8oaK5Mw

he was a man, he wasnt perfect, he had faults. that doesnt mean his message means any less or any more truthful then another..

chomperx9
So I guess because he was a celebrity he gets slide by with what he did. anyone should face the same consequences no matter how popular they are or how much they make. they are no different than anyone else kinda like how you mentioned above.

King Castle
Originally posted by chomperx9
So I guess because he was a celebrity he gets slide by with what he did. anyone should face the same consequences no matter how popular they are or how much they make. they are no different than anyone else kinda like how you mentioned above. really. can you prove what he was accused of doing?

you do know one of the kids as an adult finally admitted that they lied to get money out of him, right?

you can believe whatever you want it doesnt make it true let alone in the court of law.

http://current.com/news/90292625_jordan-chandler-admits-he-lied-about-michael-jackson.htm

He was found not guilty. Twice.

So, you have the court stating that if you think he did it, you're wrong, and you have the epic lack of evidence pointing to him doing it, saying that you're wrong.

It totally boggles my mind how people can still hang on that whole thing. It's one matter to say that maybe he did, because it certainty is possible that our imperfect legal system ****ed up and he is guilty, but to say that he definitely did do it just, like... I don't know, really biased.

sire
I dislike all pop music. MJ's death did not affect me in any way.

chomperx9
really. can you prove what he was accused of doing?

you do know one of the kids as an adult finally admitted that they lied to get money out of him, right?

you can believe whatever you want it doesnt make it true let alone in the court of law.

http://current.com/news/90292625_jordan-chandler-admits-he-lied-about-michael-jackson.htm He already admitted he gave alot of those parents millions of $ so they dont press charges on him.

I forgot which country it was also but his last couple years he spent some time in a middle east country where adults can sleep with other children with the permission of the parents.

dont get me wrong I was a big fan of his music and still have abunch of his albums but i find it odd that he was accused so many times for child molestation and then turns out to be innocent every damn time.

if it was one or two accusations sure id beleive he didnt do it but there was just to many.

Id be more happier sure if he didnt get accused of those things he did. but turning out innocent every damn time is kinda weird dont you think for the same accusations ?

and good he didnt molest one back in 93 that makes me have a little more respect for him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.