Tell me that Octomus Prime is a wicked and badass fighter in this with those swords

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K-9
big grin I mean the guy took that sword and stab through that betrayel prime and took on both the betrayle prime & octumus, like damn thatmovie was sick and hot evil face eek!

C. C. Cowgirl!
He used sword in both movies, but yes, Optimus is badass. Always has been.

FistOfThe North
lol, Octomus Prime.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
lol, Octomus Prime.

K-9
And optimus took down a giant robot in the beginning of the movie and cut its frigggin headoff, like.... wooooooooowzerzzzzz thats awesome, And the thing had 2 wheels and was kingsized and optimus was like pull over and off was its head omgggggg that is isane... sombody plzzzzz put me out of my missory before i go crazy with excitement big grin eek! laughing

Menetnashté
Originally posted by K-9
And optimus took down a giant robot in the beginning of the movie and cut its frigggin headoff, like.... wooooooooowzerzzzzz thats awesome, And the thing had 2 wheels and was kingsized and optimus was like pull over and off was its head omgggggg that is isane... sombody plzzzzz put me out of my missory before i go crazy with excitement big grin eek! laughing
Yeah...We saw the movie no expression

C. C. Cowgirl!
Let me tell you, it wasn't easy to miss out on that Decepticon. Despite my efforts, I saw it mmm

Yes. Optimus Prime is awesome in that fight, but I like the fighting scene against Megatron, Starscream and Blackout more.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by K-9

Somebody drank way too much caffeine here.

Scythe
Octo, eh?

Kazenji
And also Optimus Prime is Jewish.

roughrider
That was maybe my favourite scene in the film (second best was Prime getting the parts and power up from Jetfire, then taking on Megatron, Starscream and The Fallen.) Shows what a wicked warrior he is, and how far he'll go to defend the weak and stand up for what's right.

roughrider
Anyone else think Optimus was showing some real anger, the first fight against Megatron? He was attacking him so fast & furiously, Megatron yelled out for reinforcements - Starscream & Grindor.
It was like - this war will never end while Megatron is around. Now after all the work these past two years, seeming to get so close, he's back and it all starts over again. Optimus looked to be giving full vent to his frustrations; he just got even more rage-focused when he fought all three of them.

joesha28
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
Let me tell you, it wasn't easy to miss out on that Decepticon. Despite my efforts, I saw it mmm

Yes. Optimus Prime is awesome in that fight, but I like the fighting scene against Megatron, Starscream and Blackout more.

It was Grindor not blackout... Bumblebee killed Blackout in part 1. And Prime killed Demolisher, powerful high ranking Decepticon.

joesha28
Originally posted by joesha28
It was Grindor not blackout... Bumblebee killed Blackout in part 1. And Prime killed Demolisher, powerful high ranking Decepticon.

Sorry Bee killed Brawl in p1

Darth Rex
Blackout was blasted by Lennox, co and the air force

roughrider
Originally posted by Kazenji
And also Optimus Prime is Jewish.

I thought Family Guy made it clear he was half-Jewish.
(And how did this all start anyway?)

Scythe
Originally posted by roughrider
I thought Family Guy made it clear he was half-Jewish.
(And how did this all start anyway?)

I think maybe Peter Cullen is have Jewish? I'm not sure.

Sado22
well, he wasn't too badass with those swords because he pretty soon became Optimusly Pwned curtosy Megatron.

laughing
those deceptican terrorists! mad

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Sado22
well, he wasn't too badass with those swords because he pretty soon became Optimusly Pwned curtosy Megatron.
Good lord, that was terrible.

Scythe
Heh.

Sado22
what was? confused

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Phantom Miria

Indeed. I literally got up from my chair and scream with my friends.

lordmegatron1
HOW DARE YOU ALL DEFY MY NAME!! YOU THINK PRIME WAS THE BEST!!PRIME!!!!!!!!!!!! ID SPIT ON HIS GRAVE IF I HAD A CHANCE BUT THAT SAD EXCUSE OF A WARRIOR JUST WON'T SHUT UP!! I MEAN DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW ANNOYING IT IS TO FIGHT AND LISTEN TO THAT BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lordmegatron1
OF COURSE YOU DON'T!!!!!!!!

Blinky
^Hahaha I can't believe lordmegatron1 hasn't been banned yet.

lordmegatron1
I'm more of a catalyst. Setting things in motion. Like in a best-selling novel. You can't get rid of the catalyst, otherwise the"story" is too predictable.

InfernoJG95
lordmegatron1 let me tell you its an honour to say SHUT THE F**K UP!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.