Hunters vs Hunted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Janus Marius
Jango Fett and Aurra Sing have paired up to hunt a Jedi in the crowded sprawl of Nar Shadaa, hoping to capture him alive to bring him back to Jabba so the Hutt can have another wall decoration. Both of the bounty hunters are allowed to use any tools and items they can carry on their person, and are allowed to use methods of incapacitation that they have shown in canon literature or appearances.

The Jedi in question is Ulic Qel-Droma, right before becoming DLotS. The Jedi is initially hiding out in the Refugee Sector from The Sith Lords game. You may use that area as a reference.

You may also consider two nearly identical scenarios, but replace the Jedi with Obi-wan Kenobi (RotS) and Qui-Gon Jinn.

Thoughts?

Red Nemesis
I don't know enough about Ulic to comment on that scenario.

What I know about Qui-Gon does seem to indicate that he's had some experience dealing with this sort of situation. The entire story-arc with Jenna Abor (or some such) when Kenobi was still young was about this sort of evasion/pursuit.

But. Abor was no Fett. I remember Jinn being caught by Abor (although not the circumstances) and I think Fett would just kill him. I'd give it to the hunters.

Kenobi would win though. He has shown ridonculous levels of immersion in the Force and is a follower of the living Force. Jinn told him to stay in the moment and he did. This helps his danger sense, and that added bonus to intel would make the difference. Surely he can take either (or both) in open combat. Stealth is their only (yet still remote) chance.

MasterAshenVor
I give it to the Hunters...Jango would shoot a rocket at Obi or Qui while Aurra snipes the Jedi

as for Ulic I give it to Ulic...Ulic is powerful a good Sith Lord / Jedi Knight and has shown good saber skills.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.