Fantastic Four/Dr. Doom vs Starscream/Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Can the combined effort of the Fantastic Four and Dr. Doom take on these two aerial powerhouses. No prep. Doom has his armor that he wore in the second film. Iron Man has his Mark III on at full power. Who takes this. The Fantastic Four have there Fantasticar to aid them. Who takes this?

Placidity
Doctor Doom could potentially solo this, the only problem is that Starscream and Iron Man both have the aerial advantage.

If the duo keep bombarding from the air, they'll eventually win. Fantasticar is a bad idea, cause it'll get taken out so easily.

Johnny Storm possibly has potential, and IMO, he is faster than at least Ironman since he could catch up to the Silver Surfer. But then again he could barely outfly a missile, so his showings are rather inconsistent. And his durability is, well...human - A one shot-quitter.

Possible could be a stalemate, if Sue can hold her shields up... indefinitely.

Overall, I'm leaning towards Starscream/Ironman due to aerial advantage.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Placidity
Possible could be a stalemate, if Sue can hold her shields up... indefinitely. Now you know that's not happening. roll eyes (sarcastic)

"Reed, he's too strong!" and "Reed, I can't hold it anylonger!" are frequently used in these films.

Placidity
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Now you know that's not happening. roll eyes (sarcastic)

"Reed, he's too strong!" and "Reed, I can't hold it anylonger!" are frequently used in these films. \

That was against Dr Doom's blast, which is stronger than anything SS or IM can dish out.

Eminence
Doom's blast is stronger than one of Starscream's missiles or Iron Man's rockets?

I'm seeing the duo raping the FF team. Johnny's completely outclassed by Stark and wouldn't even register next to Starscream, and Reed and Grimm are simply useless here. Sue's forcefields almost certainly won't hold up to aerial bombardment and I simply can't see Doom doing much to Starscream and Iron Man should they fight intelligently.

I've only seen FF1 and 2 once apiece, four and two years ago respectively, so correct me if I appear to have anything wrong regarding Doom's combat capabilities.

Placidity
Originally posted by Eminence
Doom's blast is stronger than one of Starscream's missiles or Iron Man's rockets?

IMO, yes?

A thought just occurred to me. Dr Doom can draw energy/electricity from Ironman, and possibly Starscream. Thats if they get close enough, which they probably won't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.