guitar riff/coherent singing got any?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zmikez
Hey guys, just lookin for a bit of rock, anything with an awesome riff, a good example would be like the one the devil played in tenacious D's final battle song, or in master exploder, thats as close as I've been able to find to what I'm looking for.

Just a nice riff through a good deal of the song, with coherent singing, ie. no screamo stuff, or w/e it is, anything I can imitate with a case of strep throat I don't consider singing. but yeah. I like anything and everything as long as it seems to have something good about it, beethovens fur elise, kanye west's stronger, slayer's skeletons of society/reign in blood, korn did my time/freak on a leash, ikuko kawaii (spelling might be wrong), slipknot before i forget/eyeless.

Basically anything that sounds good and your able to understand them on your first listen through the song.

Sadako of Girth
Most rock singers tend to scream, wail like a Banshee, or growl lyrics.

I can definitely say: forget the Stones, Dylan, Hendrix, Guns N' Roses, Nirvana, Pearl Jam and Fantomas.

Queen, Alice in Chains, SOME Faith No More, Aerosmith...? They have great riffs and legible, understandable vox.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.