Transformers 3 Ideas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Rex
Thought i'd start this thread for any ideas about a TF 3 storyline.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
A foe so powerful that Decepticons and Autobots are forced into alliance would be awesome. Or at least fake alliance, one which ends up with delicious Starscream dismay and Megatron betrayal.

coffee1

Sadako of Girth
Are you Michael Bay...? stick out tongue

BruceSkywalker
coffee1

sounds like a good idea..

also maybe some robots from Beast Wars

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally, I said Unicron, but after T2, I say just Megatron. An entire film of Megatron cut loose with, of course, Starscream stabbing him in the back constantly. The Fallen's presence created a lack of Megatron's threat level, so Bay should work it back up.
You know what would also rock? An adaption of the Time Wars. Introduce Galvatron and Rodimus Prime through a time loop.

Darth Rex
Make characters lists of who should be in it

Mr. Rhythmic
AUTOBOTS

Optimus Prime
Bumblebee
Ironhide
Arcee
Chromia
Ratchet
Skids(dies)
Mudflap(dies)
Elita-1(dies)(sacrifices herself near the end of the movie)
Sideswipe
Jolt(dies)
Wheelie
Kup(dies)
Sunstreaker
Wheeljack
Blurr
Cliffjumper
Ultra Magnus
Alpha Trion(cameo)
Blaster

DECEPTICONS

Megatron
Starscream
Soundwave
Shockwave
Skywarp
Thundercracker
Thrust
Rumble
Ratbat
Laserbeak
Blitzwing
Sixshot
Runamuck
Runabout
Astrotrain
Barricade

OTHERS

Dinobots(their creation, the movie ending with them being made)
Insecticons
Scourge
Cyclonus
Unicron(only by name)

C. C. Cowgirl!
Give me Arcee, Starscream, Megatron and Optimus Prime and you've got yourself a lover mmm

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Are you Michael Bay...? stick out tongue

For you baby, I could be coffee1

stick out tongue

But honestly, no, I don't think I am big grin

Sadako of Girth
laughing out loud

Im relieved. stick out tongue

I actually meant Rex... I think he is Bay has hacked Darth Rex's account. Where he knows nothing of Transformers, my theory is that Bay masquerades on here as Rex searching for any ideas... wink

BruceSkywalker
seems Leo may have a bigger role...

http://www.superherohype.com/news/transformersnews.php?id=8467

Mr. Rhythmic
Give me Arcee, Starscream, Megatron and Optimus Prime and you've got yourself a lover mmm

I'm pretty sure it's in the Declaration of Independence somewhere that if someone's name has 'Cowgirl' in it, you have to do whatever you can to have sex with them.

C. C. Cowgirl!
So let it be written, so let it be done.

Mr. Rhythmic
They should take elements from the IDW Transformers comics. They're basically like little movies per tpb.

Sadako of Girth
That would have ruled.

Including the character designs.

Menetnashté
So let it be written, so let it be done.
lol Ramses ftw.

jcvaldez
I got a great idea for Transformers 3 ..... DO NOT MAKE TRANSFORMERS 3!

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by jcvaldez

Why not?

jcvaldez
Why not?

Because the first one was not that good, and the second was terrible!

C. C. Cowgirl!

Why?

jcvaldez
Why?

watch the movies and find out

BruceSkywalker

Transformers 3 is going to happen whether or not you don't want it too.. I liked both films and part 2 is on its way to making at least $ 700 million worldwide.. Michael Bay will return to do these movies for as long as they are successful which I can clearly see at least 2, maybe even 4 more films

C. C. Cowgirl!
watch the movies and find out

I have. Didn't find out.

dadudemon
I have. Didn't find out.

lulz

Both were very good. big grin

C. C. Cowgirl!
Indeed. Orgasm good!

=Tired Hiker=
Check it. Enter the Go Bots! The cheaper smaller toys that came out before Transformers. Then some explosions. Everyone dies.

jcvaldez

BruceSkywalker

C. C. Cowgirl!

jcvaldez
Are you sure we watched the same "Transformers" and "Transformers: Return of the Fallen"? mmm Because you did not describe the movie I was watching.

"Big robots" and "hot chicks" matched of course, but Transformers wouldn't have been Transformers if the robots were tiny and the chicks ugly.

There are only 3 transformers movies. One from the 80s and the two Michael Bay crapfest. The 80s movie was great, perfect! The Michael Bay movies were awful.

Yes I saw the same movies you saw, and of course there are going to be big robots and hot chicks... but there is more needed than just that to make a good movie. The acting, story, and direction sucked.

dadudemon
Acting was alright and the story was great. Wasn't perfect, but it was great.

Sadako of Girth
Great is Citizen Kane.

Great is Empire Strikes Back.

Great is The Godfather parts 1 and 2.

This was just loud and shiny.

Scythe
I want them to bring in some Dinobots.

jcvaldez
Great is Citizen Kane.

THANK YOU!!! Finally someone else with an understanding what a great movie is. I completely agree.

dadudemon
Great is Citizen Kane.

No,

Great is Transformers.

I have a different scale than you.

Terrible

Shitty

Crappy

Bad

Mediocre

Alright

Good

Great

Awesome

Excellent

Perfect

On my scale, you've horribly insulted those films. smile

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by dadudemon
No,

Great is Transformers.

Terrible

Shitty

Crappy

Bad

Mediocre

Alright

Good

Great

Awesome

Excellent

Perfect

On that scale, I put Transformers at "Awesome", touching Excellent. V for Vendetta hits "Perfect" cool

Them two above I dare say are just haters that rather judge a movie by flaws rather than ups mmm

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by dadudemon
No,

Great is Transformers.

Terrible

Shitty

Crappy

Bad

Mediocre

Alright

Good

Great

Awesome

Excellent

Perfect

Yes but your scale is clearly in need of massive recalibration if you think Revenge of the Fallen to be better than Empire Strikes Back.

I can no longer take you seriously sir. stick out tongue

C. C. Cowgirl!
Yes but your scale is clearly in need of massive recalibration if you think Revenge of the Fallen to be better than Empire Strikes Back.

I can no longer take you seriously sir. stick out tongue

He never said it was mmm In fact, he implied the contruary.

Sadako of Girth
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Then I would agreeeeeee.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

jcvaldez
On that scale, I put Transformers at "Awesome", touching Excellent. V for Vendetta hits "Perfect" cool

Them two above I dare say are just haters that rather judge a movie by flaws rather than ups mmm

Because there are so many flaws! Yes I'm a hater. I hate bad movies. Transformers is bad. Critics have trashed the film. Rottentomatoes.com gave 20% - that's bad.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Scythe
I want them to bring in some Dinobots.

same here

Darth Rex
why would they choose dinosaurs as alt modes?
how bout if The Moon or Uranus transforms into Unicron
and then Mars transforms into Primus!
Primus vs Unicron
Mars vs Uranus

C. C. Cowgirl!
Because there are so many flaws! Yes I'm a hater. I hate bad movies. Transformers is bad. Critics have trashed the film. Rottentomatoes.com gave 20% - that's bad.

Yet a shitload of extreme Transformers fans have commendated and recommended the film. Critics opinions are only reliable to some degree. I rather trust Transformers fans.

But more than anyone else, I trust myself, and I loved it. Despite what others say, I won't like the movie any less.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by Darth Rex
Primus vs Unicron
Mars vs Uranus

I feel Unicron would be too much. As previously said by someone, I could hope for Unicron to be mentioned, but that's it.

BruceSkywalker
Primus vs Unicron
Mars vs Uranus

nothing is known at this point as too who the autobots will face in part three.. Personally I'd love to see the dinobots, some beast war transformers maybe more constructicons

Yet a shitload of extreme Transformers fans have commendated and recommended the film. Critics opinions are only reliable to some degree. I rather trust Transformers fans.

But more than anyone else, I trust myself, and I loved it. Despite what others say, I won't like the movie any less.

agreed I have never put any sort of trust in what critics or what rottentomatoes says... obviously since this has made nearly $450 million worldwide and should at least make another $ 300 + worldwide, the people who love this has spoken

C. C. Cowgirl!
I've watched it three times in the theatre ermm For some reason, I keep on hoping that Arcee won't be shot hmm

BruceSkywalker
I've watched it three times in the theatre ermm For some reason, I keep on hoping that Arcee won't be shot hmm

i'm seeing it tomorrow on IMAX

C. C. Cowgirl!
I'll cross my fingers that Arcee lives yes

Scythe

Why not? Haha, Grimlock could pretty much be a heavily armored vehicle ala War Within, or an animatronic T-Rex from an amusement park or museum.

Doctor-Alvis
Why not? Haha, Grimlock could pretty much be a heavily armored vehicle ala War Within, or an animatronic T-Rex from an amusement park or museum.
Imagine: Your protoform is shot down pretty bad-like and lands near an excavation site. It starts fidgeting weird but it starts scanning, all is good. Ah man, it looks like we're going to get another dump truok or a pick-up truck. Oh well.

Later, holy crap, is that a dinosaur!? Holy crap, it transforms! Holy crap, it sounds retarded!

Implying brain damage may be a bit much though.

Scythe
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Imagine: Your protoform is shot down pretty bad-like and lands near an excavation site. It starts fidgeting weird but it starts scanning, all is good. Ah man, it looks like we're going to get another dump truok or a pick-up truck. Oh well.

Later, holy crap, is that a dinosaur!? Holy crap, it transforms! Holy crap, it sounds retarded!

Implying brain damage may be a bit much though.

Haha, I know what you mean, but even in the old toons, it didn't make sense to have Dinobots there, especially since they looked nothing like actual dinos, they were grey and yellow.

It would make sense if they were awoken in their dinosaur modes, but for a modern audience, heavily armored vehicles with dino codenames sound pretty neat to me. I wouldn't mind seeing an awesome tank vehicle with "Grimlock" or "T-Rex" written on it's side, but the kid in me wants giant dinosaurs. I mean, come on, they made ravage into his cat mode, and the sequel also had insecticons.

Doctor-Alvis
I know back then it was probably done so they look more cool, or they were more easy to animate, or so you could identify them easier, but it could be easily explained by the lack of DNA. Why would they know what the dinosaurs looked like?

But, that would probably mean the Dinosaur modes would look all cybernetic and stuff. Unless they did the animatronic thing. I dunno. What I liked about the dinobots was that they were like actual dinosaur transformers and dumb as a box of dinosaurs for it. Although if I recall correctly, one or two of them were supposed to be really smart, they just couldn't use it properly.

Gah, when I think about it like that it gets depressing.

Scythe
On top of that, I want to see some more flying bots. More so on the Autobot's team.

Kazenji

But, that would probably mean the Dinosaur modes would look all cybernetic and stuff. Unless they did the animatronic thing. I dunno. What I liked about the dinobots was that they were like actual dinosaur transformers and dumb as a box of dinosaurs for it. Although if I recall correctly, one or two of them were supposed to be really smart, they just couldn't use it properly.

I know something happen to Grimlock in an episode and he got he got all smart.

Scythe
Originally posted by Kazenji
I know something happen to Grimlock in an episode and he got he got all smart.

He ate a computer super-brain and gained its intelligence. Also created the Techno-bots.

Doctor-Alvis
He ate a computer super-brain and gained its intelligence. Also created the Techno-bots.
I love old cartoons.

FistOfThe North
No more Transformers movies.

How 'bout that idea..

roughrider

You call that an answer? stick out tongue $1.5 billion in worldwide ticket sales can't be wrong.

It's time to have a threat that unites the Autobots & Decepticons - Unicron.
With the Fallen out of the way, I wonder if there are seeds planted for peaceful existence between both sides.
Also time to introduce the traditional leadership rivals of Prime and Megatron - Grimlock & Shockwave.
To re-invent Grimlock, make him the leader of the Dynabots, a splinter faction unhappy with Prime's leadership (because he isn't ruthless enough) that has fought their own brutal war with the Decepticons without valour, being just as dirty & cruel as they are. Think of the alliances during World War II, where the Russians were just as brutal on the battlefield as the Germans, except they were allies of the West.
And Shockwave has long been seperate from Megatron's command, ruling parts of Cybertron his own way and trying to make life there a realistic co-existence.
ROTF introduecs the idea of 'Space Bridge' teleportation, so perhaps one side or the other finds a way to make a gateway to Cybertron, to combat the threat of the approching Unicron.

...Maybe it ends on that cliffhanger note, setting up number four.

roughrider

Well, two of her three forms get shot, but they weren't splintered into shards, like some other robots. She probably gets repaired by Ratchet. Besides, Mikaela needs an Autobot partner to ride, and she's into motorcycles. She can't ride Wheelie (more like he wants to ride her! eek! stick out tongue )

Longinus

Darth Rex

roughrider

Longinus
Thats good i really like it!
one question what would shockwave's alt form be?

Hmm...I haven't given that the greatest thought yet maybe like a cybertronian weapons platform

Longinus
Originally posted by roughrider
That's pretty good, but it's more like two seasons of TV than one movie, or even two movies. Adapting a lot of the 1986 movie and the 1986-87 series storyline in there.
And Optimus has already died once - in ROTF - and come back. Be an empty cliche to repeat it over again. There was a backlash way back when it happened in the first movie (the producers didn't realize what an icon he had become), so they reversed it. Instead, Optimus should return to oversee the rebuilding of Cybertron and become it's just ruler; the Autobots leave a colony on Earth to help repair human cities and have an outpost of their own to live in. Optimus elects Ultra Magnus for this leadership duty. And Bumblebee is present for Sam & Mikaela's wedding.

It would work, it wouldn't be overly long...this movie won't be cluttered with idiotic needless humor and stuff, the Transformers will be the lead characters as they should've been always. I think as long as the film is engaging and has a stellar story and action and character developement people wouldn't mind viewing something between the 2nd movie and the DK in length. Something I'd borrow from your thoughts however is Bumblebee staying behind and watching Sam and Mikela getting married...I liked that part, I'll add that to my ending.

roughrider
Originally posted by Longinus
It would work, it wouldn't be overly long...this movie won't be cluttered with idiotic needless humor and stuff, the Transformers will be the lead characters as they should've been always. I think as long as the film is engaging and has a stellar story and action and character developement people wouldn't mind viewing something between the 2nd movie and the DK in length. Something I'd borrow from your thoughts however is Bumblebee staying behind and watching Sam and Mikela getting married...I liked that part, I'll add that to my ending.

You have to realize, the movies is 50% the human characters at the very least. Your long outline didn't include much of anything regarding them, so that pads the running time even more.

(I know the title says "Transformers", but it's not like the cartoon where it can just be them all the time. Live action is very expensive to animate these characters, and the human race has a stake in things so long as it's on Earth, so more developments regarding the Witwicky clan, the military figures etc. come as part of the package.)

Doctor-Alvis
Yeah, I could see that series of events being really rushed. I'd also like to stress how delicately transforming planets would have to be handled to not look and sound incredibly stupid in a live action movie.

Scythe
Neat stuff in here.

Darth Rex
Good ideas for a film

Scythe how many sigs do you have and can i steal that sig when your finished with it its awesome and i love starscream!

Scythe
Good ideas for a film

Scythe how many sigs do you have and can i steal that sig when your finished with it its awesome and i love starscream!

Heya, I have quite a few, I make them when I get bored. I'll PM you if you want a sig.

BruceSkywalker
Yeah, I could see that series of events being really rushed. I'd also like to stress how delicately transforming planets would have to be handled to not look and sound incredibly stupid in a live action movie.

not just that I cannot imagine why the studio would want to spend a lot of money showing transforming planets

Longinus
Well I thought it would've been good and is worth a shot

Doctor-Alvis
I think it could work for a series of animated movies.

Scythe
I think it could work for a series of animated movies.

Like direct to dvd, hell yes. A full on theatrical release? I don't think many people I know would want to go watch it and take it seriously. I'd enjoy it though, especially if it's good.

Doctor-Alvis
Yeah. Plus I think you'd get more freedom doing it that way.

Scythe
Yeah. Plus I think you'd get more freedom doing it that way.

Hope something like that happens. That would be neat.

Longinus
Hmm I'd just like to see it in CG, though it may be expensive Pixar does it and the Transformers films have grossed more than those individually. I think the Transformers name alone would draw in the general audience and I think with a good story and great action (which I think my outline has) I think it would hold their attention. Hmm maybe I'm in the minority but I thought the human parts of the 2nd film were the worst, though in mine they'd still be present. This would be a much bleaker film...Sam's parents would die in the first battle of the movie, Sam would grow to resent the transformers etc. Like needless comedy parts like Skids and Mudflap along with Devastator's balls would be gone along with the Sector 7 guy and that college room mate guy. Megan Fox would still be present though her and Sam's relationship be much less important.

Doctor-Alvis
Hmm I'd just like to see it in CG, though it may be expensive Pixar does it and the Transformers films have grossed more than those individually. I think the Transformers name alone would draw in the general audience and I think with a good story and great action (which I think my outline has) I think it would hold their attention. Hmm maybe I'm in the minority but I thought the human parts of the 2nd film were the worst, though in mine they'd still be present. This would be a much bleaker film...Sam's parents would die in the first battle of the movie, Sam would grow to resent the transformers etc. Like needless comedy parts like Skids and Mudflap along with Devastator's balls would be gone along with the Sector 7 guy and that college room mate guy. Megan Fox would still be present though her and Sam's relationship be much less important.
Oh, I thought the human part was much worse, though I did like Sam's roommate. It was like they wanted to take the advice of "less humans" but wanted to keep the stuff they had planned so they half assed it twice as fast.

Ideally, it would be nice to see stuff like this in cg movies but you likely risk someone coming along and saying "Hey... how about you make Sam's relationship more important. Also, put some humor in it. Something like the big robot balls *cupping motion*."

Scythe
Haha, not to mention the complaints a work of art would recieve I can just hear them now:

"There's too many robots"

"The CG looks wooden"

"My favorite TF wasn't in it"

"This movie kicks a little too much ass, I didn't like it"

Some complaints are valid, some are just beyond stupid. If they ever do an IDW style CG animated film, that has at least a PG-13 rating and possibly written by comic writers who understand the TF mytho, well that would be just pleasant.

Darth Rex
You know they made the star wars clone wars series. why not do that with transformers linking Movie to ROTF. Showing NEST battles and the stuff in Reign of Starscream and Alliance! That would be good

Longinus
hmm yea that'd be cool

edwinian
Did you all see Cinema Blend had some good updates on the 3rd one? Check it out.

Sadako of Girth
Yes That doesnt sound good.

Doctor-Alvis
Yeah, neither of those ideas sounded very good.

roughrider
Originally posted by edwinian
Did you all see Cinema Blend had some good updates on the 3rd one? Check it out.

Sounds like disinformation. They've done this before to throw fans off track. Minicons aren't the answer; the threats and challenges have to get bigger with each film.

Darth Rex
Hmm, Bigger than blow up sun and kill earth.
i know blow up the universe.... Unicron (cough)

roughrider
Hmm maybe I'm in the minority but I thought the human parts of the 2nd film were the worst, though in mine they'd still be present. This would be a much bleaker film...Sam's parents would die in the first battle of the movie, Sam would grow to resent the transformers etc.

Sam wouldn't grow to resent the Transformers or Autobots now. He's come to accept his destiny has been intertwined with theirs since before he was born, because of his great-grandfather. He's not going to have a regular life. And now, he's the repository of knowledge of the Allspark, thanks to absorbing the last sliver of it. I think the Autobots will use him to get a full transcription of their history, and through that they will discover the origins of Cybertron, who Primus was (maybe the Allspark was the heart of Primus) and about Unicron.
They get a warning about Unicron approaching this system - he sends out advance probes of robots the Autobots don't recognize - and confirm his identity thanks to the archives within Sam. Optimus Prime - thanks to his merging with Jetfire - has retained Jetfire's ability to open a Space Bridge. He realizes that for Earth to survive, Cybertron must be brought to this system, and Primus awoken to stop Unicron. They do it using Space Bridge technology.
The Decepticons have been licking their wounds since losing The Fallen and the sun harvester in Egypt (Megatron is feeling lost in particular) but arrive on the scene to find out what the Autobots are doing. Finding out their full history and what Unicron represents, they form an uneasy alliance to fight him. Virtually all remaining Autobots & Decepticons come from across the galaxy to stop Unicron & defend Cybertron. But Megatron has been tricked and corrupted once before, by The Fallen; would it happen again as Unicron accesses him privately, promising him power to change sides?

Lastly, I wonder if Sam & Mikaela are destined to find a true happy ending. Remember the G1 line of Headmasters - also included Targetmasters and Powermasters. Humans bonded with the Transformers by becoming cybernetic, transforming into important parts (heads, weapons, engines) that increased the abilities of the Transformer even further. Remember Powermaster Optimus Prime, who merged with his trailer? Perhaps something happens where Sam bonds with Optimus Prime to increase his power more; and Mikaela decides to follow Sam & undergoes the same process, bonding with Arcee. That's a direction they might consider, because we need to see some sacrifice in the story.

roughrider
I also would love to see Sky Lynx somehow, transforming from a Space Shuttle & Rocketpack form. He would be the biggest Autobot we've seen, but still speaking in a cultured, upper class voice like in the cartoon. Someone like Stephen Fry should do the voice.

BruceSkywalker
Hmm, Bigger than blow up sun and kill earth.
i know blow up the universe.... Unicron (cough)

my nephew wants to see unicron as well

Scythe
I want some more goddamn motorcycle bots.

BruceSkywalker
I want some more goddamn motorcycle bots.

yeah same here

Doctor-Alvis
Those things were worthless.

Sadako of Girth
Id agree.

Scythe
Those things were worthless.

I know, I want cycle bots that are effective. Weird because Arcee kicked ass in Reign of Starscream.

Doctor-Alvis
I know, I want cycle bots that are effective. Weird because Arcee kicked ass in Reign of Starscream.
That is weird that she was effective.

I think it was an even bigger spit in the eye that they had 3 of them chasing the one decepticon and they did squat. They probably should have pumped their AGI so they could be Spider-men or something.

Scythe
That is weird that she was effective.

I think it was an even bigger spit in the eye that they had 3 of them chasing the one decepticon and they did squat. They probably should have pumped their AGI so they could be Spider-men or something.

I know, throughout the entire Reign of Starscream comic, she was a single purple cybertronian bike who was brave and fought like a hard-ass soldier. I don't know why she was gimped so much in the film.

Doctor-Alvis
It's not like she wasn't brave, it's just like she fought like everyone else who were bigger, stronger, and had better weapons.

Pamela12
I want me some more Megan fox!! and if they can make the whole movie like the Forrest fight scene that would be cool too.

Scythe
It's not like she wasn't brave, it's just like she fought like everyone else who were bigger, stronger, and had better weapons.

Yeah

SnakeEyes
Oh yeah, I forgot to post this earlier.

My Transformers 3 idea: don't make it.

Scythe
Heh.

I think the franchise needs a reboot with a different director. Most of the people around me who went to go see it with me expected the movie to f*ckin' win an oscar. As if. It's not supposed to be an outstanding film. A different director would pretty much be good for the TF universe to have a good movie liked by fans all aross. Especially of the director is a fan of the TF mythos.

BruceSkywalker
to those of you who think Bay should leave, here is some news...

He Is Staying

Scythe
I thought so, guess people will have to live with it, heh. Don't really mind, since I doubt anyone else could do something perfect with TFs.

Sadako of Girth
Well if they had some regard for the source material, Im pretty convinced that Damaon Lindelhof and JJ Abrahams, James Cameron and the like would shock the shit out of that particular expectation.

Im not shocked at Bay's "If you dont give me more attention I'll stamps my littel feets and leave....but not really, I just wanted the attention/money" position...." Like he did last time.

Doctor-Alvis
I admire your resolve, Sadako. A lot of people would just wash their hands of the situation and never look back. Not you, though. You continue to follow something you seem to hate incredibly so you can complain about its every aspect.

Scythe
Damaon Lindelhof and JJ Abrahams might be able to do something good. JJ knows sci-fi, so that would be the best choice imo.

I don't think James Cameron would be a good choice, because when you think about it, we'de expect greatness and perfection from this man, leaving so much room for error.

darthmaul1
Keep the story simple and the continuity and geographic mistakes to a minimum.
After the craptactular revenge of the fallen, i will pass on 3 and just download it then decide if i will go and watch it.

KingD19
I want to see some major Decepticon muscle brought in, so the Autobots follow suite, bring in Springer and the Wreckers.

Sadako of Girth
I admire your resolve, Sadako. A lot of people would just wash their hands of the situation and never look back. Not you, though. You continue to follow something you seem to hate incredibly so you can complain about its every aspect.

LOL Thank you, Doc.

Ive been making progress, actually...
Spending a lot of time not angry/disappointed and quite happy in life now... but still squeeze in a little time to call shit movies shitty. stick out tongue

I commented more negatively toward Bay than the movie there.
He does it every time: 2 for 2, so far. Needed mentioning. wink

sameul
Hi,

I just love that movie series.I like your idea of the post that you have shared,I hope that we will have nice sharing in future..Thank you for the comment...

lord xyz
I think for 3, they should do what all 3rd movies do and be absolute idiots. Either repeating old ideas, or getting it wrong/do something the previous films weren't.

Seriously, 3rd films are very rarely good, and commonly the worst in the franchise (next to 4th movies and 5th movies!)

This one will be soo bad, it could be the death of Michael Bay, or better, the death of mainstream hollywood shit!

It might even be sooooo bad, it's ****ing brilliant. I mean, it could very well be THE worst film ever. Like one of those "How long can you last" type things.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.