The Boys #34 and German Law...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Scribe

Symmetric Chaos
There ver not Nazis there vas no Holocaust the Svastika ist a myth!!!!

Wild Shadow
the poor Buddhist monks... sad dont they have designs with swastikas called manji?) are they not allowed in the country if they have items displaying that design.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
the poor Buddhist monks... sad dont they have designs with swastikas called manji?) are they not allowed in the country if they have items displaying that design.

They can wear the left facing swastika if they wish.

The Scribe
The Nazi's did steal their symbology from many sources.

Roman, Occultic...

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/8752/buddhistreligioussymbol.jpg

Swastika origin theories

Anyone that thinks the swastika originated from the Nazis or Buddhism
is under a misapprehension.

Wild Shadow
we know the swastika design has bn around for millenniums, the question is where did the nazi's get their idea of it from?

i think it was the buddhist monks

Robtard
I thought the story was that Hitler saw a left-sided Swastika on a Hindu sculpture or picture and took the idea from that.

Symmetric Chaos
we know the swastika design has bn around for millenniums, the question is where did the nazi's get their idea of it from?

I heard it was supposed to represent an unstoppable wheel.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Robtard
I thought the story was that Hitler saw a left-sided Swastika on a Hindu sculpture or picture and took the idea from that.

buddhist, hindu its all the same/ wink

Shakyamunison
buddhist, hindu its all the same/ wink

roll eyes (sarcastic) That is like saying that Jews and Christians are all the same.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
roll eyes (sarcastic) That is like saying that Jews and Christians are all the same.

no its like saying they both originated from the same belief system. cool

Robtard
Which all have their roots in ancient Egyptian (and/or older). Oh no I didn't.

The Scribe

One theory is that the swastika is an old solar symbol. Relatedly, recent scholarship with ancient Indian and Vedic documents reveals a legend concerning a mythical demonic semi-deity who was obsessed with world conquest and the destruction of subject people/races. His name is difficult to translate from Sanskrit, but it's phonetic rendering into English sounds something like "Putz."
-Mizta Bumpy (HERRBUMPY)

I'll agree with it's demonic origin. I wouldn't call it "mythical." wink

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/6890/swastikas.th.png

Bicnarok

Shakyamunison
no its like saying they both originated from the same belief system. cool

laughing Still an ignorant statement on your part.

Wild Shadow
laughing Still an ignorant statement on your part.

only because it offended your spiritual beliefs.. cool what was buddha again? hindi right? confused

Shakyamunison
only because it offended your spiritual beliefs.. cool what was buddha again? hindi right? confused

No, your ignorance does not offend my spiritual beliefs. wink

Wild Shadow
No, your ignorance does not offend my spiritual beliefs. wink so then why didnt you just go zen and let it be instead of calling me ignorant? not very enlighten of you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I heard it was supposed to represent an unstoppable wheel.

Wheel of life, yes. Meaning nothing lasts, everything changes, it moves, nothing is static and the likes.

Shakyamunison
so then why didnt you just go zen and let it be instead of calling me ignorant? not very enlighten of you. roll eyes (sarcastic)
laughing I'm not a Zen Buddhist. laughing

Wild Shadow
laughing I'm not a Zen Buddhist. laughing

do you practice the path to enlightenment? if so you still should have let it slide.

Shakyamunison
do you practice the path to enlightenment? if so you still should have let it slide.

What? We are already enlightened.

OK, enough of this. If you have more problems with what I have said, please PM me. We are way off topic now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.