Aegis vs Juggernaut vs Destroyer vs Ultron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin

Galan007
comes down to juggy, and the entropy aegis armor.

and if i had to pick between those two, i'd go with juggy - he's already in '8th day mode', and his FF is perpetually on. nothing is taking him down, imo.

Survivor19
IMO skyfather-powered Destroyer can pierce Juggy's FF... but Joe is no skyfather.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Survivor19
IMO skyfather-powered Destroyer can pierce Juggy's FF... but Joe is no skyfather. but even if is Joe powered Destroyer, the Destroyer is beyond class 100 and still made of enchanted Uru

Survivor19
That is true as well. He can't be damaged by any attack Ultron or Juggernaut can do...

nicamarvin
and this Ultron is made of Adamantim1.. confused and the Aegis armour is made of what??..all I know is that armour is very durable

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Galan007
comes down to juggy, and the entropy aegis armor.

and if i had to pick between those two, i'd go with juggy - he's already in '8th day mode', and his FF is perpetually on. nothing is taking him down, imo.

rotiart
I see steel dying of old age or being just too tired to carry on...old age finishes him off
and afaik your body has to be alive to animate destroyer... So about the same time steelkicks the bucket Joe shmoe loses it and destroyer goes offline.
And although ultron was adamantium he had a box inside him that allowed movement... All things in science have a half life so eventually the parts fail and ultron become inert

then it's juggs who afaik has a hf and force fid and I think he doesn't age... In which case juggs wins

if juggs dies of old age first then ultron wins...

In a brawl I can't believe any of these guys could actually harm the other with brute strngth alone

TricksterPriest
I honestly see the Aegis and the Entropy it wields as being >Cyttorak.

However, if he can't use entropy to amp his attacks or as a weapon as per the stips, then pure strength might not do the job.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I honestly see the Aegis and the Entropy it wields as being >Cyttorak.

However, if he can't use entropy to amp his attacks or as a weapon as per the stips, then pure strength might not do the job.

so Juggernaut for the win..?

TricksterPriest
Under these stips and as I phrased it, yeah.

Hyperion Prime
Juggernaut for the win after a fight that last for centuries.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.