Coleman Trebor runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TurboDouche
1. C3P0
2. R2D2
3. DE Sidious
4. TPM Anakin
5. A stormtrooper
6. Two stormtroopers
(Bathroom break)
7. That bald guy from ESB with the ear things who is Lando's ***** or something
8. Kaja Sinis (Remember Kaja can use Force fireball)

Darth Sevius
First of all... the gauntlet is supposed to get harder and harder... not a good setup at all dude... Second of all... GAME OVER at 3.

TurboDouche
Personally, I think it's one of the better gauntlets on the forum, and since Coleman learned Force fireball by Episode 2, he has a good chance against Sidious

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by TurboDouche
Personally, I think it's one of the better gauntlets on the forum, and since Coleman learned Force fireball by Episode 2, he has a good chance against Sidious Well, you'd be wrong. Very, very wrong.

Red Nemesis
lol DE Sidious.

http://www.opticstalk.com/uploads/3940/Troll.jpg

Lord Lucien
Stop showing us your yearbook photo.

chilled monkey

7. That bald guy from ESB with the ear things who is Lando's ***** or something

His name's Lobot.

Coleman beats all except no 3.

TurboDouche
Originally posted by chilled monkey
His name's Lobot.

Coleman beats all except no 3.

Are you sure he could beat Kaja? His Force fireball killed three Sith lords at once. Also, TPM Anakin is the chosen one, so you might want to rethink your argument

Lord Lucien
Are you sure he could beat Kaja? His Force fireball killed three Sith lords at once. Also, TPM Anakin is the chosen one, so you might want to rethink your argument You're very new Star Wars analysis, aren't you?

TurboDouche
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
You're very new Star Wars analysis, aren't you?

No, I've seen all three Star wars movies except the last one and the fourth one and I've read SuperShadow's site. That guy is really amazing because he's a good friend of George Lucas so he must know a lot about star wars

Lord Lucien
No, I've seen all three Star wars movies except the last one and the fourth one and I've read SuperShadow's site. That guy is really amazing because he's a good friend of George Lucas so he must know a lot about star wars LMAO!! Never say SuperShadow in a sentence where your trying to prove your argument's valididty. That guy's a fraud and Lucasfilm's Pablo Hidalgo is quoted as saying this about the site:

"The site and the person who runs it, have absolutely no relationship with Lucasfilm or George Lucas. The person who runs it has never met nor talked to George Lucas. So-called information, "scoops", and interviews on the site are complete fabrications. Lucasfilm has taken action against the site several times when it has attempted to solicit fans' money under false pretenses."

Oh and there's about 100 times more to Star Wars than the movies.

RaidenDeadpool
This guy is clearly a sock of some a/sswipe...

TurboDouche
Originally posted by RaidenDeadpool
This guy is clearly a sock of some a/sswipe...

But I don't wear socks

RaidenDeadpool
But I don't wear socks

http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp65/sidearm84/dirtyfeetcrop.jpg

TurboDouche
How did you get that picture of me

Red Nemesis

Why? Aren't I pretty?

bawling

RaidenDeadpool
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
Why? Aren't I pretty?

bawling

Looks like an unholy combination of Sidious, McDiarmid, and Christopher Lee. no expression

EDIT: Throw Saruman of many colors in there too cuz of that nose. no expression

Slash_KMC

Hah!

Nah srsly, what the hell is a Kaja Sinis.

bane's heart
kaja sinis is a made up character

Eminence
They're all made up characters.

no expression

Red Nemesis
crylaugh

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Eminence
They're all made up characters.

no expression

You just destroyed the illusion. mad

Hewhoknowsall
Pwns 1
Pwns 2
Gets Pwned at 3
Pwns 4
Pwns 5
Pwns 6
Pwns 7
...wtf????

FE Expert
Remove #3 in the next gauntlet...

Big Gerald
Do you honestly think he could beat DE Sidious after being fatigued by the first two fights?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.