Slap Prank Gone Wrong . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
I love how the guy takes his shirt off right before he smacks the dude. LOL laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing

pWIxsQO04cc

Mairuzu
HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

steverules_2
Taking it that was no joke, why did he slap him? Was the guy prodding him or something?

I always take off my top to slap someone 131

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by steverules_2
Taking it that was no joke, why did he slap him? Was the guy prodding him or something?

I always take off my top to slap someone 131

If you look at the guy sitting next to the guy who stands up, he sneaks a slap in at one point.

steverules_2
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
If you look at the guy sitting next to the guy who stands up, he sneaks a slap in at one point.

So the guy was defending his friend...interesting

=Tired Hiker=
Ah ha, it's the guy sitting next to him the whole time. He's slapping him and blaming it on the guy in the back. LOL

=Tired Hiker=
So the guy was defending his friend...interesting

No.

steverules_2
...he just got pissed off then

=Tired Hiker=
...he just got pissed off then

Yeah, he thought the guy behind him was hitting him. But, it was the guy next to him the whole time. If I were the guy who got smacked, I'd beat the crap out of the guy sitting next to the guy who smacked him.

steverules_2
I feel bad for the guy who got wrongly slapped, looked real painful lol

Mairuzu

steverules_2
Originally posted by Mairuzu

Pot slapping

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.