Hawkman "wings it" through Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermutant
Hawkman, Katar Hol, has his standard tech meaning nth metal mace, nets, and the Claw of Horus if he has time to put it on during the battle. How far does he get?

1. Vulture
2. Classic Angel
3. DeathBird
4. Archangel
5. Sauron

The Scribe
First eek!

Clears it. boxing

TricksterPriest
The claw makes this way unfair. He can oneshot everyone here.

Badabing
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The claw makes this way unfair. He can oneshot everyone here. Pretty much.

chomperx9
stops at sauron

iceman24567
Clears it

Hyperion Prime
clears easily

Bouboumaster
He one shot everyone with those claws.

Even without it... I think he would clears it too.

The Scribe
Originally posted by chomperx9
stops at sauron

To do what, take a picture? photo

big grin

chomperx9
Originally posted by The Scribe
To do what, take a picture? photo

big grin yeah to take a picture of himself getting owned

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Supermutant
Hawkman, Katar Hol, has his standard tech meaning nth metal mace, nets, and the Claw of Horus if he has time to put it on during the battle. How far does he get?

1. Vulture
2. Classic Angel
3. DeathBird
4. Archangel
5. Sauron you might as well throw in: red raven, darkhawk, griffin, bird-man, etc

since this thread is about random mofos with wings.

D_Dude1210
Current Darkhawk would pwn im tho.

psycho gundam
that's why he picked the weaker ones

Leobama
4give me 4 not knowing much about hawkman, but let me guess, like alot of other dc heroes class 100 strength rite?

TricksterPriest
Ahem. Hawkman has a Thanagarian weapon known as the "Claw of Horus." it channels magnetic fields to create a kinetic impact. As Carter said to Superman: "Essentially, I just hit you with the planet." Superman was noticibly dazed from the hit.

Even combined as one, the guys on this list could not tank that kind of hit.

darthgoober
Would Hawkman be able to withstand a barrage of flechette feather's from Archangel? I'm not too familiar with Hawkman so he may very well be, it just seemed like something worth checking on.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
As Carter said to Superman: "Essentially, I just hit you with the planet."

Hehehe.. that line always makes me giggle.

Juntai
Originally posted by darthgoober
Would Hawkman be able to withstand a barrage of flechette feather's from Archangel? I'm not too familiar with Hawkman so he may very well be, it just seemed like something worth checking on. Hawkman has an enhanced durability. Although he is susceptible to piercing and cutting, they don't seem to do much damage, or slow him down much either. Then he has some sort of healing factor to boot.
It's feasible that Archangel can win in the right circumstances, but the chances between him pulling off all the stunts and manuevers he'd probably need to do to pull a win vs Hawkman hitting him a single time don't seem that good to me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.