Bane vs The Rhino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Davis Bloome
Straight up brawl with no prep.....who wins?

Starscream M
Bane can't really even hurt rhino

grimify
Oh shit, the Rhino wins a vs thread.

iceman24567
Been done the consensus was that Rhino loses

Mindset
Been done the consensus was that Rhino wins

guy222
rhino

iceman24567
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Rhino is BIGGER.

Rhino is FASTER.

Rhino is STRONGER.

Bane 10/10

Knowsbleed33
Rhino.

rotiart
You mean bane from dungeons and dragons right? The greater diety? Who had his powers stolen by cyric?

Oh no? Just regular bane from batman comics...

If we are talking about a rhino... Bane wins
if we are talking about The Rhino. Rhino wins

Eternal Idol
Rhino comically smacks Bane around.

Charmander
Originally posted by rotiart
You mean bane from dungeons and dragons right? The greater diety? Who had his powers stolen by cyric?
Worst post I have ever read.

rotiart
You realize my sarcasm at this being a spite thread I assume...

Charmander
You realize my sarcasm at this being a spite thread I assume... I realize that you just referenced Dungeons and Dragons with seemingly a great knowledge of it.

Knowsbleed33
Does it seem strange that I could never comprehend DnD?

occultdestroyer
Straight up no prep, Rhino wins

Mindset
Originally posted by Charmander
I realize that you just referenced Dungeons and Dragons with seemingly a great knowledge of it. laughing out loud

Rage.Of.Olympus
I realize that you just referenced Dungeons and Dragons with seemingly a great knowledge of it.

crylaugh0

ankur29
rhino should be able to rip off banes arms like paper, i mean banes weaker than spiderman right?

then again that doesnt really porve anything as Sm beats rhino reguallrly , rhino needs to be written right

rotiart
Yeppers. My gf states I'm one of the nerdiest guys she knows. :-)
comics, dnd, magic the gathering, MUDs, was on a debate team chess team math-lete....

Mshinu
I realize that you just referenced Dungeons and Dragons with seemingly a great knowledge of it.

In a comic book verseus forum that is actually quite funny big grin

Nestical
Yeppers. My gf states I'm one of the nerdiest guys she knows. :-)
comics, dnd, magic the gathering, MUDs, was on a debate team chess team math-lete....

you play yu-gi-oh too right? lulz rhino wins

rotiart
Nope. The only cards I play now are poker games... All that stuff is about 10 years ago... Except for comics...
Now I mainly read tax manuals.

BUSTER1
Rhino smashes him.

iceman24567
I realize that you just referenced Dungeons and Dragons with seemingly a great knowledge of it. laughing

Enyalus
That's what makes it a great post, not a lame one.

Myself, I prefer the drow demigod of battle Selvetarm...The Spider That Waits. cool

D_Dude1210

Oh no? Just regular bane from batman comics...

If we are talking about a rhino... Bane wins
if we are talking about The Rhino. Rhino wins

He didn't actually get his powers stolen by Cyric. Cyric killed him and when the new order of Gods were chosen (a lot of gods died during that arc), he got selected to be the God of Death. At least that's what I remember from the novel. big grin

Anyway, back to the thread, Rhino should win this 10/10. I say should cuz knowing Rhino, he'd figure out how to lose all on his own. But I'm not gonna get into that. stick out tongue

Charmander
http://www.facepalm.org/img.php

psycho gundam
the old man > che guevera > fat lonely nerd (with an old blood stain on his skirt from a previous beating)

WhiteWitchKing

Davis Bloome
Originally posted by ankur29
rhino should be able to rip off banes arms like paper, i mean banes weaker than spiderman right?

then again that doesnt really porve anything as Sm beats rhino reguallrly , rhino needs to be written right

I'm not exactly sure if Bane is weaker than Spider-Man by a lot, because it seems to me that if he went up against Spidey he'd be able to do some damage, though with the Rhino he likely wouldn't be able to do a damn thing.

Stunner2xx
i dont see bane hurting rhino

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Stunner2xx
i dont see bane hurting rhino

Misty Knight hurt him shocklaugh

The Pict
Rhino ftw

Originally posted by psycho gundam
the old man > che guevera > fat lonely nerd (with an old blood stain on his skirt from a previous beating)

hissyfit It's not a skirt, it's a Kilt!

Juntai
I realize that you just referenced Dungeons and Dragons with seemingly a great knowledge of it. I know the whole plot he was discussing, and everything that transpired from it. smile

Juntai
Originally posted by Enyalus
That's what makes it a great post, not a lame one.

Myself, I prefer the drow demigod of battle Selvetarm...The Spider That Waits. cool So you read the war of the spider queen, huh?

Juntai
Originally posted by Stunner2xx
i dont see bane hurting rhino The current depiction of Venom, as shown last in JSA Confidential I believe, shows that Venom is a derivative of Miraclo from Hourman, and makes him nearly as strong.

TricksterPriest
Is that still true? I thought that was pre-IC?

Because if Venom is nearly as strong as Miraclo, he has a decent chance of winning this.

psycho gundam
facepalm as if on cue

PRAYERRUN
if it's a straight up brawl, I see Rhino winning, unless it's smart Bane. But check out www.electricferret.com and look up Batvillains vs Spideyvillains.

The Nuul
Rhino causes himself to loose.

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by The Nuul
Rhino causes himself to loose. laughing laughing laughing

Yeah, I can pretty much agree with that one. Unless Bane is the stupid version in Batman & Robin that is.

Capt.Whitebread
What's big and grey and can bench over 85 tons? RHINO!
Bane, vs Rhino, would be like aunt May vs Hercules...
Bane is strong, but would only piss Rhino Off, and Rhino has good Stamina, and if Bane has that stupid Venom tank, Rhino is a pretty smart cookie- read Hulk where the the two are playing baseball, or Rhino heads up a team to fight supernatural bad guys...
Venom may get his back broken in that brawl.

Oh yeah, for those doubting Rhino's abilities, go check on the Marvel site, they have bios on villains and heroes alike.

batdude123
barker

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Capt.Whitebread
Rhino is a pretty smart cookie-

What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.