Getting your wisdom teeth pulled

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Because?
in an hour or so im gonna get m y wisdom teeth pulled
im not worried about after whats gonna happen im just nervous about getting them out. they r giving me laughing gas and novacane i think but last time i got two teeth ripped out and i got novacane i still felt it. am i gonna feel this too?

~Wålshy~
they're giving you novacaine?

Because?
yeah i think but they r deff giving me laughing gas

~Wålshy~
i had laughing gas and i felt it all, it was like the worst pain imaginable, you don't even imagine that amount of pain until you feel it, i was about to pass out like, so yeah you'll probably feel it erm and its not like getting a plaster off, do it quick and it'll be over, the pain stays with you for a long while too

The Grey Fox
Pulling Teeth

~Wålshy~
yes!

AbnormalButSane
They put me to sleep when they took out my wisdom teeth. hmm

The only problem is afterward when you can't eat anything.

BruceSkywalker
k

gefallen_engel
they gave me sedatives before they pulled my wisdom teeth, dont remember a thing, it did hurt a bit afterwards not too bad though, eating is a pain in the ass cuz you have to be real careful not to get food caught in the holes

YodaIam

occultdestroyer
Youch!

Good luck, bud.

DeathKap
My aunt died getting hers pulled out... before i was even born

YodaIam
Really, would you mind giving more information?

DeathKap
there was some type of infection with them that the dump ass dentist did not think about an when he pulled them it killed her shortly is all i know. my dad doesent like to talk about it so i don't ask

YodaIam
hmm

damn i hate dentists

dadudemon
My wife just got hers taken out.

They couldn't find a vein after many attempts...so she only got N20. no expression

She cried for about 2 hours after getting them taken out.

I felt bad for her.

Her teeh were impacted and they had to drill into her jaw to get all of the bits out.

She said she felt everything and she wanted to scream.

I am very thankful I've got plenty of room...because I love to eat, and 5-10 days without some good eats would make me angry and depressed.

leonheartmm
it isnt supposed to hurt, if done properly. laughing gas is sort of a primitive anesthetic.

=Tired Hiker=
The first time I had teeth pulled they told me it would take about 45 minutes and I wouldn't feel a thing. Three hours and a shitload of pain later they finally had my teeth out. A few years later I had to get more pulled, so I went to a place where they put me totally out, I woke up in a little bit of pain, but nothing compared to the hell I went through the first time. In fact, I felt like I was floating when I woke up. It was dope.

dadudemon
Originally posted by leonheartmm
it isnt supposed to hurt, if done properly. laughing gas is sort of a primitive anesthetic.

Correct. They asked my wife if it was okay and if they could proceed, and she, being entirely too polite and nice, told them it was fine. I told her that she needs to speak up for herself more and demand that goods...like what my man TH got his second time around.

Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
In fact, I felt like I was floating when I woke up. It was dope.

laughing

Yup, sure was. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.