Deadpool (Ryan Reynolds) Vs Achilles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
The fight takes place in the laboratory from X-Men Origins: Wolverine who wins?

Quincy
Deadpool laser beams Achilles (who has no healing factor) in the face

Kazenji
Is this Deadpool as the Weapon XI or the actual character Deadpool before he gets the experiments done ?

Rogue Jedi
Deadpool has guns, right?

Darth Martin
Well if this is Wade Wilson I'd have to say Wade is rediculously more powerful. He jumps like ten feet in the air and cover 15 feet in his jump. Then he is able to cut a bullet in half as well as block them as if he were some Jedi.

Have toi go with Wade here. Movie ruined the character though.

Alpha Centauri
The movie didn't "ruin" the character, the character is fine.

Wade Wilson was fine in the movie, it was their portayal of Deadpool that sucked. It still didn't RUIN the character. My comics aren't shittier because of the movie.

-AC

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Wade Wilson was fine in the movie, it was their portayal of Deadpool that sucked. What I meant.

Wade was cool in the limited time he was given. But IMO the potrayl did ruin the movie Deadpool for me. Even though the climax was kickass, just wan't Deadpool.

Hopefully Fox gets it right in the inevitable sequel. I was just really dissapointed after all of those Ryan Reynolds did, he expressed that he knew the character and read the books. How did he just let them do that. Maybe he said something, IDK.

Eminence
Deadpool rapes. Teleportation, twin adamantium blades, a healing factor that can overcome decapitation, and optic blasts that can rip a building in half?

Lopsided.

Darth Martin
I was under the impression that this is Wade Wilson.

BruceSkywalker
Deadpool stomps

unless Scarjo wants to fight Brangelina, than Brangelina stomps

demonslayer03
achilles might win because unless deadpool is aiming for his ankle anything else will miss its mark or get parried by his sword evan is deadpool's are made of adamantium

Darth Martin
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
unless Scarjo wants to fight Brangelina, than Brangelina stomps Who looks better IYO?

omgchos
Originally posted by demonslayer03
achilles might win because unless deadpool is aiming for his ankle anything else will miss its mark or get parried by his sword evan is deadpool's are made of adamantium
On the movie no reference was made to his being dipped in the god water up to his heal. Its just how he happened to meet his downfall in the movie. So he can be killed otherwise as far as the thread is concerned.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Darth Martin
What I meant.

Wade was cool in the limited time he was given. But IMO the potrayl did ruin the movie Deadpool for me. Even though the climax was kickass, just wan't Deadpool.

Hopefully Fox gets it right in the inevitable sequel. I was just really dissapointed after all of those Ryan Reynolds did, he expressed that he knew the character and read the books. How did he just let them do that. Maybe he said something, IDK.

I don't doubt that he's a big fan, a genuine fan and the right man for the job. You've just gotta consider that he's just an actor.

They'll consider what decisions will make money rather than what will be true.

This will be his biggest starring role ever, it's going to be a Summer blockbuster, so he's also not gonna walk away.

He did say, "There's no reason to deviate from the source, simply because there's nothing more interesting than Deadpool's source.".

-AC

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Deadpool has guns, right?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Who looks better IYO?

ScarJo is hot, but I 've always liked Angelina more

now back to the topic...

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

celestialdemon
Deadpool wins. The dude was fast and accurate enough to slice a bullet in half.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.