House-spider Conflict........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

retturnnerr
House spiders wars...?

Apologies for yet another spider thread... big grin

I just have immense curiosity on them, at least for now.

I read that the daddylonglegs spider (NOT THE HARVESTMAN OR CRANE FLY) eats big huntsmen?? Is this possible?? I mean how could you eat somebody 10 times as big as yourself?

In my home there are twospecies of spiders: huntsmen and daddy long-legs. The longleggers usually hang around in my bathroom and the huntsmen hide in the kitchen waiting for a cockroach to tear apart and gulp.

If the huntsman eats cockroaches wouldn't you consider it a pest-killer or something?

Daddylonglegs eat insects, but how COULD they eat huntsmen.

Doesn't the logic seem tricky? Prove me wrong, please. Help'd be appreciated cool

Oh btw how do longleggers help at home? do they eat mosquitoes or something? just a minor question.

Uneeklyconfused
*Urinates on thread*

Digi
There has to be better places on the Web to sate a curiosity with spiders. You'll never get anything serious here.

=Tired Hiker=
The daddy long legs crawl through the anus of the huntsman and eat them from the inside, silly.

Rogue Jedi
That is AWESOME.

BruceSkywalker
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t511581.html

YodaIam
I loathe spiders.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.