spiderman vs daken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
battle takes place in the middle of a football field. ko, kill only

tkitna
Daken should win eventually

psycho gundam
pW7HrEyzAqY

Wild Shadow
thats just a waste of space and proves nothing.. how about you comment instead with a legitimate argument.

psycho gundam
how bout you lick deez nuts.

ankur29

StiltmanFTW
Daken, easily. He wouldn't hold back. He'd use the pheromones to the full effect. And there's no electric device here.

Oh, and there are those magical claws...

Badabing
Originally posted by psycho gundam
pW7HrEyzAqY Originally posted by psycho gundam
how bout you lick deez nuts. Would you like a 3 day time out?

BUSTER1
If Spiderman isn't in the mood to mess about, he takes it.

tkitna
I just read the Spiderman book and might have to change my answer.

SamZED
I'm voting Spidey for majority. When they fought Spider-man won but Daken was clearly holding back. Spider-man had no idea about the pheromones thing so he needed time to figue it out, once he did he used his ss. And it is a fact that spider sense (even though it currently works crappier than ever) somehow blocks the pheromones effect. So if they ever fight again Spider-man's gonna be ready for what's coming and use the ss instantly and not give Daken the chance to cut him.

Trackz
previous to their encounter daken would take it every time, now that spiderman knows about daken and his abilities, he should take it more often than not by actually taking daken seriously and relying on his spidersense

Wild Shadow
without an electrical box or daken holding back i dont see spidey winning. i know ppl will say spidey overcame his pheromones, and then i have to point out he didnt overcome the effects. spidey simply used his spidersense to locate his opponent their is more to dakens pheromones then simply screwing with ppl's perception that he can use to win in this fight.

Trackz
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
without an electrical box or daken holding back i dont see spidey winning. i know ppl will say spidey overcame his pheromones, and then i have to point out he didnt overcome the effects. spidey simply used his spidersense to locate his opponent their is more to dakens pheromones then simply screwing with ppl's perception that he can use to win in this fight. spiderman didn't need the electrical box to beat daken, heck he couldve broken his back if he wanted, he' strong enough too

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Trackz
spiderman didn't need the electrical box to beat daken, heck he couldve broken his back if he wanted, he' strong enough too

you are right of course spidey "could" have if it was part of his CIS. but, if you want to take that stance daken could have simply sliced his head off with the multiple shots he gave spidey but instead he retracted his claws so his attacks were non lethal which if anything goes against dakens CIS.

stick out tongue

namorsubby
spidey.

BTW, way too many excuses for daken are being made concerning their fight.

D_Dude1210
This is kill only. It is OOC for spidey to kill and since bloodlust wasn't stipulated, daken wins.

namorsubby
this match is ko or kill, and if spidey had to kill, he would.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by namorsubby
this match is ko or kill, and if spidey had to kill, he would.
who has he ever killed willingly?

namorsubby
well when someone is trying to kill you........someone that you can't simply incapacitate for some reason, then it kinda leaves you no choice

Wei Phoenix
well when someone is trying to kill you........someone that you can't simply incapacitate for some reason, then it kinda leaves you no choice

There's the option of bfr.

jalek moye
who has he ever killed willingly?
Morlun

and he would kill someone if there was literally no other way

not saying he could tho

namorsubby
he killed fisk too

Mindset
who has he ever killed willingly? Gwen Stacy

StiltmanFTW
he killed fisk too

What if

Originally posted by Mindset
Gwen Stacy

laughing out loud

SamZED
Originally posted by jalek moye
Morlun
Does that still counts in continuity? Also i dont think he was in his right mind when he did that. I mean he sounded like "HSSSS!!!" big grin

and he would kill someone if there was literally no other way

not saying he could tho He's more of a boyscout than even Superman but with a sense of humour, I dont think he'd kill anyone willingly. That was awesome when he killed Fisk with a single punch in that what if book but normally he would've found another way.

jalek moye
Originally posted by SamZED
Does that still counts in continuity? Also i dont think he was in his right mind when he did that. I mean he sounded like "HSSSS!!!" big grin

He's more of a boyscout than even Superman but with a sense of humour, I dont think he'd kill anyone willingly. That was awesome when he killed Fisk with a single punch in that what if book but normally he would've found another way. yes it is continuity

and yes if he absoultly had no other way he would kill someone, unless u think he'd doom the world by not killing a villian. He doesn't kill but anyone will in the right situation.

SamZED
yes it is continuity

and yes if he absoultly had no other way he would kill someone, unless u think he'd doom the world by not killing a villian. He doesn't kill but anyone will in the right situation. Never though about the world thing, i guess you're right. If he has absolutely no other choice he might kill in order to save lives. But murdering Kingpin in coldblood doesn't fall under that category.

jalek moye
Never though about the world thing, i guess you're right. If he has absolutely no other choice he might kill in order to save lives. But murdering Kingpin in coldblood doesn't fall under that category.
of course not but im saying if they is no other chance to get around it will. but if can just Ko or bfr he will

Wild Shadow
yes it is continuity

and yes if he absoultly had no other way he would kill someone, unless u think he'd doom the world by not killing a villian. He doesn't kill but anyone will in the right situation.

why not superman has refuse to kill at the cost of the world numerous times. wink

Mindset
Spiderman isn't Superman

jalek moye
why not superman has refuse to kill at the cost of the world numerous times. wink
he killed doomsday

and i think he's killed darksied before

he will kill if he finds there is no other possible way. but he tries all others first

SamZED
why not superman has refuse to kill at the cost of the world numerous times. wink Seriously? What a dick..

jalek moye
Seriously? What a dick..
he's also killed for it. he's killed doomsday, darksied. there have been people he was gonna kill but couldnt

The Pict
Spiderman wins.

D_Dude1210
OP never stipulated that the world was at risk, tho. Only that the fight is to the death. smile

Question is, when has Spiderman ever showed the capacity to kill when his life was the only thing at risk?

Wild Shadow
i put ko or kill for each character to use their CIS.... besides the whole morlun thing was spidey poisoning his own blood hoping morlun could not drain him and kill him.. its not like he did that crap on purpose and set out to kill him.

jalek moye
i put ko or kill for each character to use their CIS.... besides the whole morlun thing was spidey poisoning his own blood hoping morlun could not drain him and kill him.. its not like he did that crap on purpose and set out to kill him.

what he jumped on him and like ripped his throat out, he was completly out his state of mind at that point

Wild Shadow
what he jumped on him and like ripped his throat out, he was completly out his state of mind at that point

so you are saying it wasnt under his normal state of mind and was completely acting out of character? was it because he was mutating or something could that have caused it? or did he consciously decide to attack in that manner?

namorsubby
battle takes place in the middle of a football field. ko, kill only

this is kill only? i thought "ko, kill only" meant Ko or Kill only

Wild Shadow
this is kill only? i thought "ko, kill only" meant Ko or Kill only

my bad ko or kill only no bfr is that clear enough for you?

D_Dude1210
Lol. Dammit, thought this was kill only. stick out tongue

jalek moye
so you are saying it wasnt under his normal state of mind and was completely acting out of character? was it because he was mutating or something could that have caused it? or did he consciously decide to attack in that manner?

yes his mutation caused him to go into a beserk state on him

i was just saying he killed someone

StiltmanFTW

Poisoning his own blood? You meant the radiation thing.

In their third encounter Morlun threatened the life of Mary Jane and Peter morphed into Spider-like creature... popped out his stingers and drained him.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Poisoning his own blood? You meant the radiation thing.

In their third encounter Morlun threatened the life of Mary Jane and Peter morphed into Spider-like creature... popped out his stingers and drained him.

i dont think that counts as being in control and willfully killing someone.

StiltmanFTW
i dont think that counts as being in control and willfully killing someone.

Of course it doesn't. He didn't even remember it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.