Starkiller vs Dark Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ridley_Prime
Not satisfied with merging the Mortal Kombat and DC universes, Dark Khan's greed now compels him to fuse the newly joined MK/DCU and Star Wars EU universes together...

Starkiller has all his force powers and what not. Will the Apprentice's broken skillz be enough to stop this madman?!

YodaIam
No way!! He was merging Universes!! Dude got mad powerz!!

Q'Anilia
Assuming we have a Darkseid hiding beneath that awesome skin of Dark Khan, this battle goes to him. If Dark Khan's body weakened respective side of the merged two, then Starkiller might have a chance.

ScreamPaste
Damnit Ridley. D:<!

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by YodaIam
No way!! He was merging Universes!! Dude got mad powerz!!
iknowrite?! dur

Originally posted by Q'Anilia
Assuming we have a Darkseid hiding beneath that awesome skin of Dark Khan, this battle goes to him. If Dark Khan's body weakened respective side of the merged two, then Starkiller might have a chance.
I hope you're joking about the "awesome skin of Dark Khan" part. haermm

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Damnit Ridley. D:<!
laughing out loud

Q'Anilia
I think he looks awesome.

YodaIam

That's enough out of you I think.

I joke I joke.

Ridley_Prime
The Rage has blinded you! 131

Nemesis X
Starkiller brings down another Star Destroyer but this time, right on top of Dark Kahn.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Starkiller brings down another Star Destroyer but this time, right on top of Dark Kahn.

He would have to bring down a first before he can bring down another. Since he's not done it before, he can't do it again.

Nemesis X
He would have to bring down a first before he can bring down another. Since he's not done it before, he can't do it again.

*FACEPALM*

Didn't you play the Force Unleashed?

Q'Anilia
Did you?

Nemesis X
Did you?

Yes.

Q'Anilia
Then do so again, and pay attention.

Nemesis X
Then do so again, and pay attention.

So I guess you're telling me that the Star Destroyer crashed and it wasn't caused by Starkiller's force abilities?

ScreamPaste
So I guess you're telling me that the Star Destroyer crashed and it wasn't caused by Starkiller's force abilities? Oo, he's good.

Q'Anilia
The Star Destroyer was already going down when Galen began flexing his Force muscles. He was suggested to do the best of the situation and redirect it to crash in a particular facility and have some additional good come out of it.

Nemesis X
The Star Destroyer was already going down when Galen began flexing his Force muscles. He was suggested to do the best of the situation and redirect it to crash in a particular facility and have some additional good come out of it.

He still pulled it down with the force though.

Q'Anilia
No. Three seperate canon sources shows that he redirect it. Book, comic, game.
The Star Destroyer was already going down. He merely turned in a prefered direction. What you do in the game as a player is the equivalent of Galen turning it in the book and comic.

Nemesis X
The Star Destroyer was already going down. He merely turned in a prefered direction. What you do in the game as a player is the equivalent of Galen turning it in the book and comic.

So he tilted it down and it crashed. That's still technically bringing it down with the force.

Q'Anilia
So he tilted it down and it crashed. That's still technically bringing it down with the force.

No, it isn't. Since it was already going down, he didn't bring it down. He turned it while it was racing towards the ground and merely changed crashsite.
It would've crashed either way.

Nemesis X
No, it isn't. Since it was already going down, he didn't bring it down. He turned it while it was racing towards the ground and merely changed crashsite.
It would've crashed either way.

You're completely wrong. It wouldn't have crashed either way.

ScreamPaste
Nemesis X doesn't react well to being proven wrong, Q. |:

Nemesis X
Nemesis X doesn't react well to being proven wrong, Q. |:

Same goes for you Screampaste. You're always in denial in the Sephiroth vs. Link thread.

ScreamPaste
All the proof is on Link's side, thanks for 1. Proving my point, 2. trying to derail this thread which you're losing.

Have a nice day. <3

Dark Khan lets SK see his Darksied, see my pun?

Nemesis X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nJ-B7xTAyo

Watch this video. The Star Destroyer just floats there and it gets moved when SK is ordered to pull it down. The ship did crash because of the force.

ScreamPaste

Nemesis X
Did you even watch the video? It looked like it wasn't moving anywhere else when it got to the planet SK is on and it obviously crashed because Galen pulled it down with the force. Yes, he moved it around so it can face where he's at but after that he pulled it down.

ScreamPaste
Seen the video, Q's correct |:

Nemesis X
Seen the video, Q's correct |:

The only thing Q's correct about is that her theory is BS.

K1ll3r
Sorry to say it Nemesis X but Q'Anilia and Screampaste is right. Although when I told everyone they said I didn't know anything =(. I have a strong feeling that I was trolllllleeeed.

Also Dark Khan stomps...the yard. BAM BAM BAM.

NemeBro
Dark Khan rapes...

Merging two universes, being capable of destroying one, and having the powers of Darkseid means he can solo the SW verse.

Q'Anilia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nJ-B7xTAyo

Watch this video. The Star Destroyer just floats there and it gets moved when SK is ordered to pull it down. The ship did crash because of the force.

Listen to Rahm in the beginning and ignore the gameplay parts. It does't move because the player must get the chance to do things on their own accord. Besides, it's "just floating" downwards when he isn't pulling it as well.

But I'll get you the scan one day so you'll have it verified that in canon he merely nudged into a seperate direction and that it was already crashing. It's quite funny to know that although the game was first in place, it's the least accurate canon-wise.

The only thing Q's correct about is that her theory is BS.

You must see the wrongs in this sentence.

Originally posted by NemeBro
Dark Khan rapes...

Merging two universes, being capable of destroying one, and having the powers of Darkseid means he can solo the SW verse.

I don't think anyone disagrees.

XanatosForever
Doesn't mean we like it, though. mad

Ridley_Prime
I guess I second that. haermm

Nemesis X
funny to know that although the game was first in place, it's the least accurate canon-wise.

Damn Lucasarts T-T

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.