Spider-man vs Hulk with twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
this is the normal Hulk, not WWH or planet Hulk. starts out calm but gets enraged as fight drags on.

the twist is that this is the Spider-man after he gets his abilities upgraded twice (just look at wikipedia to confirm this) and he gets the symbiote too. by symbiote, I mean the carnage symbiote since it's stronger than venom symbiote.

can Spider-man hurt- or even beat the Hulk- now?

SamZED
Originally posted by danteiscool
this is the normal Hulk, not WWH or planet Hulk. starts out calm but gets enraged as fight drags on.

the twist is that this is the Spider-man after he gets his abilities upgraded twice (just look at wikipedia to confirm this) and he gets the symbiote too. by symbiote, I mean the carnage symbiote since it's stronger than venom symbiote.

can Spider-man hurt- or even beat the Hulk- now?
Ok 1) Carnage is not stronger than Venom
and 2) Spider-man is gonna need a lot more upgrades to simply HURT Hulk. Let alone beat him.

Wild Shadow
spidey snaps his neck and paralyzes hulk for the win...

carnage is stronger then venom because it amplifies kasady's normal human strength 2 folds putting him marginally above venom. :P

if spidey is allowed to use terrain and fight viciously he has just a good chance as hulk to win.

AlmightyKfish
No, Hulk's thunderclap is going to hurt Spidey so much more than normal with the stipulations.

Wild Shadow
the symbiote might be hurt but they are varly resistant to sonics it takes constant attack to put them down..

spidey can go stealth and disappear not giving the hulk the option of using a thunderclap on him, combine it with agility and speed spidey can get close to hulk from behind. spidey can then use the symbiote to tear hulks brain through his nostrils and eye socket and ear openings for a ko.

Phoenix2001
Hulk. This version of Spider-Carnage MIGHT take the advantage from the start, but Hulk is... well... Hulk, and he'll get too pissed off for Spider-Carnage to handle eventually.

Kris Blaze
If Spidey starts this off like he did against that Dead Gamma Mobster, then he migth put a hurting on Bruce. I doubt it would take him out, but it would definitely harm the Hulk.

Juk3n
Hulk wins this thread.

But he's still a loser.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
No, Hulk's thunderclap is going to hurt Spidey so much more than normal with the stipulations. I'm not saying Spidey would win, but Carnage is pretty much immune to sonics now.

Bouboumaster
"Die, green dumb giant, die!"

"You think you'll hurt Hulk like this? Hulk's bigger than you! Hulk's stronger than you! Hulk will SMASH you!"

*Hulk than deliver a one-shot punch right in the face of that Spider-Carnage. Than, he procede to thunderclap the symbiote the **** out*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.