Darth Vader/Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Spawn/?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
While fighting demons in hell, Spawn and Cogliostro fall into a portal that takes them to Coruscant. There Kenobi and Vader are having there rematch and suddeny they see the duo from hell on earth and decide to team up to defeat them. For the second scenario Spawn and Violator are fighting in hell and get transported. Factor in teamwork. How do these two matches play out.

Scenario I: ESB Vader & ANH Kenobi vs Spawn & Cogliostro
Scenario II: ROTS Vader & ROTS Kenobi vs Spawn & Violator

Rogue Jedi
How can the Jedi kill them? Lop off their heads?

Robtard
The Force rapes all.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
How can the Jedi kill them? Lop off their heads? Yes, if they are beheaded they should die.

Rogue Jedi
Then the Jedi pwn hard. Weapons for Spawn?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Then the Jedi pwn hard. Weapons for Spawn?

R U kidding?

Spawn IS a weapon. smile

Darth Martin
Originally posted by dadudemon
R U kidding?

Spawn IS a weapon. smile wink No guns if that's what you mean.

Rogue Jedi
No guns? The Jedi pwn hard then.

Darth Martin
I think Old Ben may be a weak link. Vader's pretty powerful though.

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Martin
wink No guns if that's what you mean.

Why give the Jedi their sabres then?

Nemesis X
If Spawn strikes Ben down he'll return more powerful than he can possibly imagine laughing out loud

Darth Martin
I doubt firearms would have an effect on the battle. They could just casually block the bullets.

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I doubt firearms would have an effect on the battle. They could just casually block the bullets.

Again with this shit, Jedi can block attacks, but they do falter and get hit. Also, why specifically exclude them then?

They're not likely to bb able to block a spray of machinegun bullets either, some would likely get through.

Darth Martin
No they can block them with there hands similar to what Vader did with Solo in ESB. The 2003 Clone War cartoon has Kenobi doing it to Durge w/ bullets. They wouldn't block them w/ there saber, I doubt they could do that anyway.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Again with this shit, Jedi can block attacks, but they do falter and get hit. Also, why specifically exclude them then?

They're not likely to bb able to block a spray of machinegun bullets either, some would likely get through. Mhm, very likely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.