Can Humanity make a difference?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

edisonik
Yes you can , you can make a difference, you resonate energy, you can make a difference to stop tyranny and begin a new world of hope and prosperity. The trick is doing it not just talking about it, and not fearing those that kiss Reptilian Ass.

Symmetric Chaos
Actually we can't. You've long since established a set of "facts" where there is literally no hope whatsoever for humanity.

Captain REX
I see what you did there, with your rhetorical question...

Indeed, if any conspiracies are true, humanity is just doomed and there's not a whole lot we can do. Unless you propose a plan of some sort?

Bicnarok
The question is does humanity matter, if we were all wiped out tomorrow by a massive asteroid would it matter?

To us yes, as the saying goes " the dead know one thing, its better to be alive".

This is of course excluding the religious view, that god loves us and all that unproven fantasy stuff.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by edisonik
Yes you can , you can make a difference, you resonate energy, you can make a difference to stop tyranny and begin a new world of hope and prosperity. The trick is doing it not just talking about it, and not fearing those that kiss Reptilian Ass.

yeah people dont realise they CAN change the evil government that we have here in the united states and get back to the constitution where the people had control over the government instead of all these big businesses and corporations that do now but the problem is people are too lazy these days to want to do anything about it,too many americans here in the states are in denial that were in nazi germany mode now and dont want to take a stand and want to live in their own fairy tale land believeing everything is all good and dandy and only worry about their own pity problems such as paying the mortgage on time and how their kid is in school.thats the reason for the sorry state our country is in now today.people dont want to get involved.

Mr Parker
Are you not Warriors?, you are special because you have the special ability to stop this Bullshit. The catch22 is that you have to wake up the masses. If they all wake up and defend their freedoms with no fear of death , then they will take their country back , but if they sit on the couch and eath patatoe chips and watch TV then were f&**ked.

you hit the nail right on the head here but the problem is too many people are in denial that were in nazi germany mode now and no matter how much evidence you show them,they ignore it cause they only see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear so thats the problem with the catch 22.the ones that ognore it all,their the ones that are going to pay for it in the end.

jaden101
So i'll ask you what i asked him...What have you done to fight back?

That's right...nothing...You talk a good fight but in the end you're a hypocrite and expect everyone else to do it for you.

JacopeX
This is a question I have awaited for some of you to answer. Yes, you can make assumptions of certain theories but you made no action to stop this so called modern world tyranny.

Hell, the protests are so quiet and unpopular, I can hear a pin drop on the ground.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by jaden101
So i'll ask you what i asked him...What have you done to fight back?

I'm sure he's releasing positive vibrations to ensure the power of the Age of Aqarius which will begin in 1900 1980 2000 2013.

Captain REX
Parker fits the stereotype, I'm afraid. He rants on here about the doom and gloom of the government unceasingly, and yet never testifies to his own doings to help 'stop the evil.'

jgiant
I don't know if I get this conspiracy forum. Is this a forum to debate conspiracy's, or to debate a persons resume on fighting evil.

jaden101
Originally posted by jgiant
I don't know if I get this conspiracy forum. Is this a forum to debate conspiracy's, or to debate a persons resume on fighting evil.

Clearly don't get this thread anyway. In case you hadn't noticed it is entitled "Can humanity make a difference?"

Now from last I checked, humanity was made up of individual humans...Therefor it stands to reason that individuals have to make that difference.

Thus if we're being accused of not doing anything then I think it's reasonable to question what they're doing beyond posting on an internext movie forum.

jgiant
Clearly don't get this thread anyway. In case you hadn't noticed it is entitled "Can humanity make a difference?"

Now from last I checked, humanity was made up of individual humans...Therefor it stands to reason that individuals have to make that difference.

Thus if we're being accused of not doing anything then I think it's reasonable to question what they're doing beyond posting on an internext movie forum. Maybe i should have posted this in the other thread where you asked what we are doing to fight against evil. But the only way for humanity to make a difference is for everyone to die in a nuclear holocaust because there will always be tyranny.

jaden101
Maybe i should have posted this in the other thread where you asked what we are doing to fight against evil. But the only way for humanity to make a difference is for everyone to die in a nuclear holocaust because there will always be tyranny.

I agree that there will always be tyranny. I don't agree with your solution though. It's about how the world deals with tyranny.

As Edmund Burke said "All that is neccessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing."

Apparently there's a contradiction in how the opponents of war (in general) would like to deal with tyranny. It isn't acceptable to them that Saddam Hussein was removed because he was a tyrant as this wasn't a good enough reason to remove him from power. But on the other hand, they ask the question all the time of "Well if you removed Saddam then why not forcibly remove Mugabe, Kim Jong Il etc etc? So it appears that the anti war movement is only anti Iraq war on the basis of removing tyranny but pro war everywhere else on the same basis.

Premium
No so give up.

jgiant
I agree that there will always be tyranny. I don't agree with your solution though. It's about how the world deals with tyranny.

As Edmund Burke said "All that is neccessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing."

Apparently there's a contradiction in how the opponents of war (in general) would like to deal with tyranny. It isn't acceptable to them that Saddam Hussein was removed because he was a tyrant as this wasn't a good enough reason to remove him from power. But on the other hand, they ask the question all the time of "Well if you removed Saddam then why not forcibly remove Mugabe, Kim Jong Il etc etc? So it appears that the anti war movement is only anti Iraq war on the basis of removing tyranny but pro war everywhere else on the same basis. I believe the only reason we removed Sadam from power was to start the slow control of the middle east. Once we control the middle east and the oil supply then we control pretty much the rest of the world, since everyone depends on oil. To take anyone else out of power would not be a wise, what is there to gain. For the most part, every big move made in this world is in the intrest of green and greed.

jaden101
I believe the only reason we removed Sadam from power was to start the slow control of the middle east. Once we control the middle east and the oil supply then we control pretty much the rest of the world, since everyone depends on oil. To take anyone else out of power would not be a wise, what is there to gain. For the most part, every big move made in this world is in the intrest of green and greed.

The middle east isn't the only supplier in of oil in the world and Iraq isn't the largest by any means. Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, Iran, Libya, Nigeria, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and Angola all produce more oil than Iraq so to say it was to secure oil is simplifying it to the extreme and ignoring any other valid reason.

I also don't think oil will be an issue in 20 years as the west is finally grasping the fact that it can lose it's reliance on oil from unstable and unfriendly countries which will in turn make their own economy far more stable. Yes it'll be difficult weaning the west off oil but it needs to be and will be done.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Captain REX
Parker fits the stereotype, I'm afraid. He rants on here about the doom and gloom of the government unceasingly, and yet never testifies to his own doings to help 'stop the evil.'

it CAN be stopped,but people got to get off their asses and stop worrying about their own little pity problems like when their next mortgage payment is due,how their kid is doing in school, ect ect,if people form a revolution and storm the streets of washington, it can be done.that was how we finally ended the vietnam war was the american people got sick and fed up with that fake and phony war and took action by walking the streets of washington and protesting about it.

People are too lazy these days though to want to do anything about it though. example,I talk to people all the time if they believe 9/11 was an inside job,most the ones that agree with me,when I talk to them about going to a group meeting in my city on ideas about trying to do something about it,they always come up with excuses NOT to go.many people out there are aware of whats really going on but they dont want to do anything about it.they just want to sit around and talk about it.I would be the first in line to volunteer to storm the front steps of washington but I cant do it alone.

the people got to get fed up with the government like they did with the vietnam war back then and want to do something about it to be able to change things and since so many people out there just want to sit around and talk about it and not do anything about it,I got to agree with the people that have come on here and have said NO we cant do anything about it.

Robtard
Yeah, worrying about not being homeless and your children is trivial.

They're probably agreeing with you and then dismissing your invites to a 'The Gob'ment is evil' meeting out of apathy. Maybe serve free coffee and donuts? At least the homeless will attend then.

Just curious, where do you "talk to people all the time" about 9/11 being a conspriracy?

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Robtard
Yeah, worrying about not being homeless and your children is trivial.

They're probably agreeing with you and then dismissing your invites to a 'The Gob'ment is evil' meeting out of apathy. Maybe serve free coffee and donuts? At least the homeless will attend then.

Just curious, where do you "talk to people all the time" about 9/11 being a conspriracy?

see its that kind of ignorant attitude that has led to the decline of america.Its not the land of the free anymore.were constantly losing more and more freedoms of ours all the time and are a police state right now. oh if I happen to be at a resteraunt or gas station or convience store or with friends of mine I'll bring it up with them, and your wrong because a lot of times when I do,these strangers I meet a lot of times bring up things about government corruption going on that I hadnt heard of either sometimes. so people know whats going on,their just afraid to take action is all.

the problem with a lot of americans is they have been brainwashed into believing whatever their party they think is the right partymthe other one is corrupt and bad but not THEIR party.For instance my aunt is a die hard republican so she will be all ears and beleieve eveything I tell her when i tellher how evil and corrupt clinton is and how he murdered innocent people in waco allowing the government to burn down that complex,she is all ears,but the minute i talk about 9/11 being an inside job,everyhting i say to her on that just goes through one ear and out the other with her cause she cant believe her beloved Bush administration is at all corrupt,that he is a dear angel.too many peopl are like that,they dont get it that BOTH partys are corrupt and there is no difference between the two partys and that the only way we can take back america is get a third party created.

Symmetric Chaos
If the US is a police state what the hell is the rest of the world?

jaden101
Are you living in a lunatic asylum or something? Seriously...Strangers don't just go up to people, for example, on the bus and lean over and say..."nice weather we're having...What about the twin towers being blown up by Bush eh?"

The fact that you're willing to believe some random stranger in public is no different from you going up to one of those crazy homeless bearded sandwich board carrying idiots that have "the end is near" on it and actually believing it.

Here's the source of Parker's entire knowledge on conspiracies.

http://markontheworld.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/the-end.jpg

Robtard
Originally posted by Mr Parker
see its that kind of ignorant attitude that has led to the decline of america.Its not the land of the free anymore.were constantly losing more and more freedoms of ours all the time and are a police state right now. oh if I happen to be at a resteraunt or gas station or convience store or with friends of mine I'll bring it up with them, and your wrong because a lot of times when I do,these strangers I meet a lot of times bring up things about government corruption going on that I hadnt heard of either sometimes. so people know whats going on,their just afraid to take action is all.

the problem with a lot of americans is they have been brainwashed into believing whatever their party they think is the right partymthe other one is corrupt and bad but not THEIR party.For instance my aunt is a die hard republican so she will be all ears and beleieve eveything I tell her when i tellher how evil and corrupt clinton is and how he murdered innocent people in waco allowing the government to burn down that complex,she is all ears,but the minute i talk about 9/11 being an inside job,everyhting i say to her on that just goes through one ear and out the other with her cause she cant believe her beloved Bush administration is at all corrupt,that he is a dear angel.too many peopl are like that,they dont get it that BOTH partys are corrupt and there is no difference between the two partys and that the only way we can take back america is get a third party created.

Which part of my attitude was ignorant. Thinking people worrying about their livelihood and children as being important, or thinking the people who blow-off your invites to meetings is due to them thinking you're some loon off the street and not fear of 'The Government'?

If America is a police state, then what is N. Korea? Which aspects of America make it a police state?

Who would run this third party? How would this third party stay clean and not fall into the "them" category?

jgiant
The middle east isn't the only supplier in of oil in the world and Iraq isn't the largest by any means. Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, Iran, Libya, Nigeria, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and Angola all produce more oil than Iraq so to say it was to secure oil is simplifying it to the extreme and ignoring any other valid reason.

I also don't think oil will be an issue in 20 years as the west is finally grasping the fact that it can lose it's reliance on oil from unstable and unfriendly countries which will in turn make their own economy far more stable. Yes it'll be difficult weaning the west off oil but it needs to be and will be done. The middle east is historically and biblically the place to conquer to control the world. We already are cool with the saudi's and africa and iran are next to be slowly consumed by america, in my opinion...only time will tell.

Symmetric Chaos
The middle east is historically and biblically the place to conquer to control the world. We already are cool with the saudi's and africa and iran are next to be slowly consumed by america, in my opinion...only time will tell.

That's because historically and bibliographically there was no America or Australia when people were putting together maps.

jgiant
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
That's because historically and bibliographically there was no America or Australia when people were putting together maps. Point taken, i still believe our intentions for a war on terror are not in the best intrest of the american citizens or the citizens of iraq and afganistan. What are your views on our war on terror.

jaden101
The middle east is historically and biblically the place to conquer to control the world. We already are cool with the saudi's and africa and iran are next to be slowly consumed by america, in my opinion...only time will tell.

Historically as in before most of the world was discovered by the nations (US and European countries)who have the people who document history?

Bit irrelevant really.

Cool with Iran?....You might want to keep up a bit more with current affairs.

As for Nigeria, Angola and Libya...Well we all know relations with Libya have never been good between them and the US. Nigeria have contracts with China to export solely to them in exchange for extra aid.

jgiant
Historically as in before most of the world was discovered by the nations (US and European countries)who have the people who document history?

Bit irrelevant really.

Cool with Iran?....You might want to keep up a bit more with current affairs.

As for Nigeria, Angola and Libya...Well we all know relations with Libya have never been good between them and the US. Nigeria have contracts with China to export solely to them in exchange for extra aid. You Misread, or i misworded. I say africa and iran are next to be consumed. Iran we are going to go to war with due to our endless war on terror, and africa will just open their doors to us.

Mr Parker
Okay Rex I figure this is the appropriate thread to ask you a few questions since you always toot the horn of the governments version and ignore what witnesses say when the facts of the cases prove the witnesses are telling the truth and the government is lying.

a couple of 9/11 questions.
Since you are so dead set that explosives did not bring down those towers, why did so many members of the media including Dan Rather, say it looked like the work of a controlled demolition? why did witneses report seeing bright yellow orange flashes going off and some reported hearing an explosion going off in the BASEMENT "BEFORE" the plane struck the tower above.proof that they are telling the truth is that witnesses outside the towers saw them carrying a man on fire who came out of the elevaters yelling-Oh my god,theres explosions going off in basemenett!!!! answer that one,they got nothing to gain by lying either so dont say their lying.

why was General Myers of NORAD promoted by Bush after the tragedy instead of fired? The government claims they were just merely incompetent that day.well if that was the case,then WHY was nobody fired from their jobs for their incompetence and instead promoted.those are facts not theorys.There should have been multiple heads rolling with multiple firings including General Myers.Former senator Mark Dayton of minnesota went before congress and asked the same thing and as a result,was fired and no longer serves in the senate anymore.Is he a nutter also like you claim I am? congresswoman Cythia Mckinney of Arizona while in office,said it was an inside job,SHE is no longer in office anymore. Isnt that just a little bit too much of a coincidence that they both got forced out of office after not accepting the governments version?

you guys claim that people who dont accept the governments version of 9/11 and the kennedy assassination as conspiracys theorists,thats what the government labels people who dont accept their lies and propaganda,well then that would mean the people who DO accept them then,are coincidence theorists since they accept their versions no matter how ludicrous and absurd they are.

NORAD routinely scrambles jets in the air to intercept planes off course all the time.there were like 67 interceptions the previous year before 9/11 yet they were too incompetent that day to do their job.

many pilots and aviation experts have said the same thing.are these people here all a bunch of nutters as well?
www.pilotsfor911truth.org

many thousands of military,intelligence officers,law officers,firefighters,first responders,survivors,architects and engineers dont accept the official version of the governments as you can see right here.
www.patriotsquestion911.com
www.ae911truth.org
are all these thousands of people nutters as well?

President Kennedy a couple years before he was assassinated,said there were secret societys in the world and of course we all know what happened to him.you can view the video to see it yourself by going to youtube .com and type in JFK'S secret society speech.was president kennedy a nutter as well?

why were all secret sevice procedures violated that day and yet like 9/11,nobody was reprimanded for their incompetence? no firings,nothing when again, there should have been multiple heads rolling for their incompetence? the 112th army commander that day was called by a colonel and was ordered to stand down that day and not provide any protection for the president against his insistant protests that Kennedy needed protection that day. why? if no government conspiracy.why was nobody held accountable for that?

all the medical doctors in dallas that day said kennedys head wound was an entrance wound to the forehead? why did the warren commission ignore that? why does the government to this day insist on not getting to the truth of the kennedy assassination insisting that oswald was the lone assassin despite the fact that in the 1970's,the house select committe on assassinations themselves said the warren commission was wrong,that kennedys death was the result of a probable conspiracy but they could not locate the other shooter? why cant the government get their storys strait?
are you aware that gaston fonzi who served on the house select committee on assassinations, wrote a book called THE LAST INVESTIGATION saying their investigation was a joke,that he resigned in disgust of that investigation because they ignored facts of government involvement? Is HE a nutter? is Hale Boggs a nutter?

Hale Boggs was a congressmen on the warren commission who also resigned on THAT commission cause he was disgusted with the warren commission cause they ignored facts that pointed to a conspiracy.he also died mysteriously right before he was scheduled to testify before the HSCA. was Boggs a nutter as well for not believing the warren commission?

Then there is the RFK assassination.The government concludes that RFK was killed by a lone nut as well by SIRHAN SIRHAN saying that he fired the bullets that killed RFK.the problem with that explanation though is witnesses placed him in the FRONT of RFK the whole time during the shooting and the film footage backs them up.Why then did the coroner of RFK who was the most famous coroner in the world cause he was thought of to be the best,say that RFK had an entrance wound by a bullet in the BACK of the head then? Is that coroner a nutter as well?

also this past november,they aired a special on the corporate controlled station PBS airing a JFK documentary on the JFK assassination.they were propagating the lie of course that oswald was the lone assassian like they always do.at the end of the program,they said something like this-Despite this evidence though,80% of americans still believe there was a conspiracy to kill John F Kennedy. this again was coming from a program endorcing the lone assassination theory.are you telling me that 80% of americans are nutters? LOL.

Finally if Clinton isnt corrupt like you like to believe,then why did even the mainstream news outlet time magazine and others, say that Janet Reno was given the okay by Clinton to burn the complex down which of course they ended up murdering innocent women and children?

How come in the video called WACO rules of engagement Mr 'I never had sex with that girl" Clinton was caught lying about waco when he was caught lying saying-We never fired at the davidians.proven B.S cause the video clearly shows the ATF on helicopters firing machine gun fire onto the complex. If clinton is not evil then why in the video is he caught lying again saying-We never started the fire,the davidians were the ones that started the fire,they opened fire on us and by doing so,accidently started a fire inside the compound? He was caught lying like he always does on that video cause the video clearly shows a tank bulldozing the compound and with a flame thrower mounted on the tanks,shooting flames onto the complex and starting the fire.

the survivor witnesses there said that they came out and that David Koresh was going to give himself up,they came out saying-dont shoot,we give up. and then they opened up fire on them.
they said david koresh always walked down to the local grocery store every day and that the ATF could have nabbed him and arrested him anytime during that time.why not do that? why are you so willing to believe everyuthing the government tells you in these conspiracys instead of witnesses? that to me just sounds like being ignorant to do that. I mean in a crime scene,arent the police suppose to record what the witneeses say and investigate them?

That just doesnt make any sense to me WHY you would want to believe what Clinton and the media tell you instead of what the witnesses say? especially when the videos show Clinton is lying and many people that served under clinton,resigned because they were so disgusted with his policys and his constant lying all the time and have said he was very corrupt.

I just dont understand WHY would want to listen to what the president and the media tells you in all these instances instead of the witnesses.thats insane and makes no sense at all. I assume you read all this? well Im waiting fo some answers.

jgiant
Yea, they might not bother to read that. But good information none the less.

Mr Parker
thanks.glad to hear you enjoyed it.

FistOfThe North
I think it's all apart of the inevitable merging of nations. Or a New World Order, which i welcome. A planetary nation.

We'd become one instead of the different many. We may as well start now. Soon enough we're gonna have to represent our planet when we make that first contact with intelligent extraterrestrials that have their own planets and are apart of a multi-planetery UN type of organization.

So humanity can make a difference by putting it's differences aside and becoming one for the greater good of our race.

jaden101
Yea, they might not bother to read that. But good information none the less.

Read it all before, countered it all before. If you read back through the 9/11 thread you'll see that only 1 person refuses to read things. That person is Parker.

jaden101
But i'll do it again for your benefit.

Dan Rather? Is he an explosives or demolition expert?

No. Therefor his opinion is useless.

That would be William Rodriquez...The person who's collegues who were with him that day refute his testimony and was in the basement and so therefor would have had no idea when the plane stuck the building.

While there was 67 interceptions between June 2000 and September 2001, what the conspiracy theorists fail to mention is that all these were reported from the FAA to NORAD thus allowing NORAD to respond. The problem on 9/11 was that the FAA only got around to telling NORAD AFTER 1 of the planes had already struck the WTC.

So...How can NORAD respond to and prevent something that had already happened?

Strange that Parker should say that you shouldn't have brought up the issue of 9/11 in the 9/11 thread yet after we'd already transfered this discussion to there he then goes and brings it back up here.

Mr Parker
Read it all before, countered it all before. If you read back through the 9/11 thread you'll see that only 1 person refuses to read things. That person is Parker.

Lies as usual.Only in your fairy tale land you live in did you counter them .Also I stopped reading your posts back then and since then cause of how you ignored evidence and facts that dont go along with YOUR version of events.just wanted to take a peak here all these years later to see what other nonsense your sprouting off about me.Many others told you the same thing as well on that thread and they have told you many times in the past as well about how your arrogant in your posts and blatantly ignore facts.

Im not the ONLY one here that doesnt bother with you anymore in discussions because of that.Emperor Ashtar is another one who left here and stopped reading your posts cause of the way you behave as well for example.also some of the things I mentioned about 9/11 just then are NOT things I said before on that thread as well.lies as usual on your part.

Even THIS poster right here who I cant stand as a poster just as much as you had THIS to say about you.for the first time ever since I been here,I actually agree with him for once in my life.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=12105337&highlight=userid%3A22894#post12105337

oh and dan rather isnt the only one who said that.David Ray Griffith interviewed edemolition experts who said the same thing and my link there shows many other highly qualiified engineers who dont accept the official version. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bat Dude
Even THIS poster right here who I cant stand as a poster just as much as you had THIS to say about you.for the first time ever since I been here,I actually agree with him for once in my life.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=12105337&highlight=userid%3A22894#post12105337

Uh... Bro... KharmaDog was complimenting him...

He was basically saying "Why argue with jaden? He's right."

And I KNOW you don't agree with that...

Symmetric Chaos

Congratulations, you're a moron.

jaden101
Lies as usual.Only in your fairy tale land you live in did you counter them .Also I stopped reading your posts back then and since then cause of how you ignored evidence and facts that dont go along with YOUR version of events.just wanted to take a peak here all these years later to see what other nonsense your sprouting off about me.Many others told you the same thing as well on that thread and they have told you many times in the past as well about how your arrogant in your posts and blatantly ignore facts.

Im not the ONLY one here that doesnt bother with you anymore in discussions because of that.Emperor Ashtar is another one who left here and stopped reading your posts cause of the way you behave as well for example.also some of the things I mentioned about 9/11 just then are NOT things I said before on that thread as well.lies as usual on your part.

oh and dan rather isnt the only one who said that.David Ray Griffith interviewed edemolition experts who said the same thing and my link there shows many other highly qualiified engineers who dont accept the official version. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Parker. For once, be honest and admit that the only reason you put me on ignore was because of the fact that you tried to reference someone as a source who had been dead for years. You even claimed that you knew someone who heard Minoru Yamasaki (the WTC architect) say that the towers should have stood after the attacks with their own ears and I pointed this out to you and you were humiliated and backpeddled on it.

The only reason you, Ashtar, Nuclear Winter, Katsu etc don't go into the 9/11 thread anymore is because you were completely and utterly humiliated.

So...If David Ray Griffith (the Theology expert) interviewed demolition experts then name those demolition experts. Don't just say he did it...Prove he did it.

The thread you linked to I provided more links in a single post than you have for pretty much the entire debate.

And what do you mean "your link". Your link is to another page on KMC and the only person on that link providing any other links is me.

You put me on ignore because you are a coward and you can't back up your posts with solid evidence. You ignore me because it's you that wants you live in a fairy tale world, Not me.

You put me on ignore because you know I'm right but you're too far into the conspiracy belief to back down from it without losing face.

If you wish to debate with me face to face then I'm all for it. I'll even do it without any animosity towards you because in other non conspiracy threads i've actually found myself agreeing with you on things.

I extended an olive branch to you before but you were too childish to accept it. If you change your mind then you know where I am.

jaden101
You know what. Here it is in plain English. The only example from the 9/11 thread I can find of someone refusing to read someone else argument.

Anyone remember who it was that posted that?

Yes...That's right...Parker. And it was in relation to a post of mine that was actually relatively short.

The same person who claimed to have read many books on 9/11 and watched many DVD's refused to read a relatively short post or a free article of some 100 pages on 9/11

Here is that ridiculous post of yours once again Parker...Just to remind everyone of how utterly stupid you were (are)

A man who apparently said in public, in the wake of 9/11 that the towers should have stood. Despite being dead for 15 years.

Then, of course it changed from Minoro Yamasaki to Leslie Robertson who's entire quote completely contradicted your allegation.

Remember that?...Those were the days eh?

Bicnarok
Humanity is meaningless compared to the vastness of space and time.

But the experience it gathers and adds to the eternal collection of experience is the meaning of it all.

lord xyz
It's so stupid.

Alex Jones: I know all this shit about the world being run by sickos. I'll do my bit by informing people so they can stop them. I'll of course take most of the credit.

David Icke: I know all this shit about the world being run by reptillians. I'll inform people so they can put an end to this. I'll of course take most of the credit.

Losers with no life that eat this shit up: I know, I'll spread it around, and take the credit.

Thus, nothing gets done because everyone expects someone else to do it.

Bicnarok

blah blah

your Avatar image really freaked me out, made me laugh me head off. What is it a spitting image type thing? laughing laughing

jaden101
Originally posted by Bicnarok
your Avatar image really freaked me out, made me laugh me head off. What is it a spitting image type thing? laughing laughing

It's the terrorists from Team America...

http://www.tallarmeniantale.com/pics/TEAM-America-01.jpg

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by lord xyz
It's so stupid.

Alex Jones: I know all this shit about the world being run by sickos. I'll do my bit by informing people so they can stop them. I'll of course take most of the credit.

David Icke: I know all this shit about the world being run by reptillians. I'll inform people so they can put an end to this. I'll of course take most of the credit.

Losers with no life that eat this shit up: I know, I'll spread it around, and take the credit.

Thus, nothing gets done because everyone expects someone else to do it.

Why be a sheep to the government when you can be a sheep to people like Alex Jones, David Icke and that douchebag who made Loose Change? It's more hip that way!

Baaah! Baa-aaah!

frennyscott
Humans or human beings define themselves in biological, social, and spiritual
terms. Humanity is a great Brotherhood by virtue of the sameness of the material from which it is formed physically and morally. Unless, however, it becomes a Brotherhood also intellectually, it is no better than a superior genus of animals.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.