Which team can contend with The Monarchy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Give me an established team. Hero or Villain team. Monarchy has:

Jackson King
Christine Trelane
Jon Farmer
Union
Condition Red
Professor Q
Vox Populi
The Metropolitan
Malcom King
Matt
Fenris

Ryo 666
The Authority.

Digi
Originally posted by Ryo 666
The Authority.

Probably, actually. Though it would have to be "peak" Authority, with Jenny Quantum and the Doctor on the squad, to contend with Farmer and Prof. Q.

But in reality, we don't know, because Jackson is about the only one who has a definite power level here. The Monarchy was kinda shite, and had like 8 issues. Not sure why you're digging them up. I read it, and there's still about 3-4 characters here that I don't remember at all.

Prep-Man
I highly doubt the Authority would be able to do anything. Monarchy are contenders for one of the most powerful and vague teams out there. You have one member who can simply take powers away, one who can shoot black hole bullets, one who's voice which can do literally anything, etc...

Ryo 666
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I highly doubt the Authority would be able to do anything. Monarchy are contenders for one of the most powerful and vague teams out there. You have one member who can simply take powers away, one who can shoot black hole bullets, one who's voice which can do literally anything, etc... Well Authority have 2 who can do anything, so...ya know.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Ryo 666
Well Authority have 2 who can do anything, so...ya know.

The Doctor and Jenny? Depending on the Doctor, he will probably be a liability. Jenny's tough, but nothing the Monarchy can't defeat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.