Sagat & Chun-Li VS Guile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raidou
Chun-Li is capable of defeating Charlie .. But she is better Mr.Guile .. In Street Fighter II Animated Movie, Chun-Li fights Vega and killed him, but she was seriously injured .. sick

Guile, Ryu and Ken were in the final battle against M. Bison .. Guile is perhaps the strongest after M. Bison, Ryu and Ken .. Hoooo! confused I'm not sure .. Perhaps Sagat is stronger .. Ryu defeated Sagat. Maybe Ken can defeat Sagat .. But I'm not sure if they can defeat Guile, I am not sure confused .. Who wins? Mr.Guile is stronger than Chun-Li and Sagat?

Darkstorm Zero
Guile got flattened in 1 attack from Bison, as did Ken... Sagat kept pace with Ryu for ages, and Chun managed to kick Vega THRU an external wall while suffering from severe blood loss. Chun and Sagat take it based on that movie.

As for overall? 2 on 1 curbstomp...

Kirikaze Fuuma
Sagat and Chun-Li.

Sin_Volvagia
I think Sagat alone would take down Guile. He did defeat Ryu, if you don't count that cheap shot.

NemeBro
Sagat alone is at least a match for Guile, probably superior.

Raidou
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
I think Sagat alone would take down Guile. He did defeat Ryu, if you don't count that cheap shot.

Zangief is more powerful, which Sagat?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Raidou
Zangief is more powerful, which Sagat?

Are you asking who would win Zangief or Sagat? If so then Sagat wins.

CosmicComet
Why the **** would Sagat & Chun-Li team up against Guile...?

When was this?

Are you talking about that Animated Movie, which wouldn't apply here, or during the Alpha series, where Guile was still a neophyte?

I'm pretty sure canonically Guile was the one to beat Bison during SF2. Of course Bison was later killed by Akuma.

Anyway, Guile vs Sagat would be an awesome fight. I'd love to see it.

PRAYERRUN
honestly I don't know why you'd do a match like this.

Zack Fair
Guile beat Bison in SF2?

It was Akuma who ripped him a new hole 131

CosmicComet
Yes, Akuma ambushed Bison. So what?

Zack Fair
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Yes, Akuma ambushed Bison. So what?

So if Akuma ambushed Bison...how did Guile get to him?

CosmicComet
Umm...Guile beat Bison first? Spared his life and went home?

Acrosurge
Sagat could beat Guile by himself. Sagat is Ryu's peer by SFIII (possibly superior to Ryu), who himself is at least a tier above Guile. I'll dig up the SF story canon if you like.

CosmicComet
Ryu is a tier above Guile? Sure. After Guile is retired by SF3 maybe, I have no problem believing that.

During SF2? No way, Guile is easily his peer or superior then.

Raidou
Impossible... Guile alone can not defeat Bison .. M. Bison is not human .. M. Bison was practically a god .. To defeat Bison, always had to fight Ryu and Ken together (although this has been very difficult) .. To defeat M. Bison is necesary more fighters .. A single fighter, unaided, can not defeat Bison .. The only one who can is Akuma, because it is a demon ..

NemeBro
Gill is on Shin Bison's level as well. Just wanted to point that out.

The God-Tiers in SF are Gouki, Shin Bison, Gouken(probably), Oro, Gill, and Ingrid, though I am not sure if she is canon.

Phanteros
Sagat Kills both

Zack Fair
I don't get it...

What exactly has Guile done to warrant him taking on Sagat...& Chun Li?

He hasn't done anything in canon to suggest he can tango with the Emperor.

CosmicComet
Guile beat M. Bison in SF2...granted it wasn't the stronger Alpha version but it was still a major high tier win.

Guile can beat Sagat, or vice versa.

Shutter Shack
I lol @ this thread

Zack Fair
Guile's biceps crush everyone in this thread but me superdur

Shutter Shack
You mean his chin 313

Guile's chinny chin chin

Darkstorm Zero
I have to disagree, Guile never factually beat Bison, his mission continued into SF3 afterall...

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I have to disagree, Guile never factually beat Bison, his mission continued into SF3 afterall...

We know.

But a poster believes Bison was decked by Guile. God knows why....only hope it isn't because of the hollywood movie....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.