Damn It.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WO Polaski
this ******* uncle of mine keeps trying to get me to ****ing play monopoly with him but im trying to play call of ****ing duty in peace. hes been begging me to play that shitty game with him for like three days and his persistence is really starting to irritate me! its not like i see him once every blue moon he ****ing lives in my living room because he lost his job or some shit.

i love him but hes bored all day long and instead of looking for a job he sits around trying to play ****ing board games with me all day every day. if i have to play one more game of connect 4 i am going to scream!

I AM LOSING. MY MIND.

eek!

~Wålshy~
i love monopoly

Mairuzu
tell him?

BruceSkywalker
tell him Carol Danvers may be returning

steverules_2
Originally posted by WO Polaski
this ******* uncle of mine keeps trying to get me to ****ing play monopoly with him but im trying to play call of ****ing duty in peace. hes been begging me to play that shitty game with him for like three days and his persistence is really starting to irritate me! its not like i see him once every blue moon he ****ing lives in my living room because he lost his job or some shit.

i love him but hes bored all day long and instead of looking for a job he sits around trying to play ****ing board games with me all day every day. if i have to play one more game of connect 4 i am going to scream!

I AM LOSING. MY MIND.

eek!

Hit him over the head with a shovel, then cut it up into 6 pieces, disolve the limbs in acid and then bag up the torso and throw it in a lake, works like a charm....so I've heard....

WO Polaski
Originally posted by Mairuzu
tell him?

ive told him a thousand times. sad

that could work! eek!

steverules_2
that could work! eek!

I will work....I mean, yes it could work

=Tired Hiker=
Tell him that if he ever beats you in Call Of Duty, you'll play Monopoly with him. That way you take your aggression out on him and kick his ass all day long. If he ever beats you, just tell him to go **** himself, and that you lied.

WO Polaski
he has that whole "im a jehovahs witness i cant play violent stuff" thing goin on. no expression

JacopeX

I AM LOSING. MY MIND.

eek! Take the game and hide it.

Problem solved.

BruceSkywalker
he has that whole "im a jehovahs witness i cant play violent stuff" thing goin on. no expression

just tell him Carol Danvers is fighting in an upcoming issue of Ms. Marvel

That ACDC Chick
tell him that every second you play Monopoly, a retard kills himself

WO Polaski
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
just tell him Carol Danvers is fighting in an upcoming issue of Ms. Marvel

is she really!? eek! eek!

Neo Darkhalen
Tell him you'll play but you get to be the car, he won't ask you to play again.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Tell him you'll play but you get to be the car, he won't ask you to play again. laughing out loud

~:Mr.Anderson:~
Maybe you could get him to play "life" instead?

=Tired Hiker=
Bring him home a bunch of job applications to places where you like to shop, that way he can give you discounts and free stuff. Tell him once he gets a job you'll play Monopoly with him.

Kostabot
Monopoly is ****ing awesome ****ing. You should ****ing play it with your ****ing uncle ****ing.

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Kostabot
Monopoly is ****ing awesome ****ing. You should ****ing play it with your ****ing uncle ****ing.

He should still demand to play as the car though, if not to stop him asking then at least pissing him off.

ya and make him play as the old fashioned iron. wtf is an iron even in that game?

Ahsoka Tano
I bet he wants to touch you in the sweet spot. Child molester he may be!

Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
I bet he wants to touch you in the sweet spot. Child molester he may be! in which case you should let him.

NemeBro
Just play with him. Call of Duty sucks anyway. estahuh

BruceSkywalker
is she really!? eek! eek!

yep

WO Polaski
isnt she dead? confused

BruceSkywalker
isnt she dead? confused

nope, from what i've read its carol versus moonstone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.