Whats up with Marvel?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Indestructible
Ya know I was thinking about something yesterday. "What is Marvel doing for animated movies?" Now thats a good question. There are so many heros marvel could use. But it seems like there doin the same one's over agian? Its either Hulk, Iron Man, or The Avengers! Its true. Hulk and Iron Man are connected to The Avengers!. Let me guess there gonna do Thor and Cap next? I mean the anitmated Iron Man sucked. Ultimate Avengers 1 and 2 are good. And Hulk Vs is good. But there all the same characters! The only differnt one is Dr. Strange. Dc has Superman Doomsday, JL New Frontier, Batman: GK, Wonder Woman, and GL: First Flight is on the way! Yes all of these characters are in the same team, but atleast we havnt seen them 2 or 3 times before. What do you think Marvel should do?

I would like to see maybe an X-men or Spider-Man animated film. Or maybe a Ghost Rider one.

WO Polaski
deadpool movie plz.

Indestructible
MORE COMMENTS PLEASE!

Kazenji
I want to see a Punisher animated movie.

Indestructible
Originally posted by Kazenji
I want to see a Punisher animated movie.

I would love to see that as well. but would marvel do it?

Darth Martin
Iron Man sucked. Both Ultimate Avengers were good. Hulk vs Thor sucked. Hulk vs Wolverine was okay.

Trackz
There needs to be a punisher and moon knight animated movie, and maybe iron first and blade anime

Indestructible
I like the idea of a Punisher or Moonnight. Anyone up for GR or Daredevil.

SamZED
Originally posted by WO Polaski
deadpool movie plz.

Ryo 666
Didn't like Ultimates 2.

1 was awesome.

jrodslam
Id love to see a DD animated movie. The moves would be sick.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Ryo 666
Didn't like Ultimates 2.

1 was awesome. Ultimates 2 sorta messed up Black Panther for me. Not sure if that's how he looks in Ultimate Marvel but it wan't cool.

Thumbs up for Daredevil as well. cool

Indestructible
I like the Daredevil idea!

Alpha Centauri
I liked the end fight of Ultimate Avengers, but that's about it.

Deadpool was cool in Hulk Vs Wolverine, but way too scrawny and too MUCH of a clown. He's no clown, he's just funny.

Thor V. Hulk was good in the sense that the dialogue and settings worked well.

I'm gonna agree on a Punisher animated movie. An 18/R rated animated movie, because then you don't have to worry about kids not getting in and it bombing at the box office. DVDs are a PERFECT format for things like that.

-AC

silenthawk
Dardevil and a punisher animated would be cool.

jinXed by JaNx
Im still holding out for an animated x-men movie with the same caliber of animation that was featured in Gotham Knight. Actually, i'm still holding out for any Comic book property to be turned into an animated movie with that quality of animation. I mean, it seems to me that the best and most practical way to properly adapt comic books into film is to use animation. I think this is the only way that we will see a comic flick that will completely satisfy the fans as well as a broader audience. Can you imagine an X-men movie with the type of CGI that was used in the Animatrix? That would be aces.

Dreampanther
This one has been out since 1994...

http://www.amazon.com/Spider-Man-Daredevil-Vs-Animated/dp/B00007G205

PS It's an 80 minutes film, not a series

Dreampanther
This, unfortunately, isn't an animated film, but Marvel Knights had a hand in making it and it is about a thousand times better than the one with Thomas Jane and John Travolta...

http://www.amazon.com/Punisher-War-Zone-Two-Disc-Special/dp/B001QB9H24/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1247500538&sr=1-2

PRAYERRUN
How about a Silver Surfer animated film?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
How about a Silver Surfer animated film?
Eww

The Nuul
Quasar would be better than SS.

PRAYERRUN
why not? he travels throughout the universe, and sees all sorts of sights that nobody gets to see. battles all sorts of villains that are probably uglier than anything...I think the creators would love to make this movie.

xJLxKing
why not? he travels throughout the universe, and sees all sorts of sights that nobody gets to see. battles all sorts of villains that are probably uglier than anything...I think the creators would love to make this movie.
Silver Surfer's story isn't good. It would take a good amount to make it interesting and actually draw you in. A better one would be something that includes SS like the movie Fantastic Four: ROSS (tho the movie wasn't too good).

The best thing for marvel to do is keep there characters together. Something like the Avengers. That was awesome.

PRAYERRUN
how about a spider-man PG13 animated movie?

xJLxKing
how about a spider-man PG13 animated movie?
What are they going to introduce. The same thing the movie did? Same villain? Same story with a few different points? If they put Spider man, then add other to it.

They might be able to make a SM if they do have Carnage + Venom + someone else(villain, or hero) in the story.

PRAYERRUN
yeah something like Maxinum Carnage would be a good animated movie.

Alpha Centauri
yeah something like Maxinum Carnage would be a good animated movie.

Yes, this.

Do it in the style of the '90s cartoon and get all the original voices on board; it'd be amazing. DVDs would sell like crazy.

-AC

spiderman1196
how about a daredevil that is like the gotham knight?

Alpha Centauri
If they reboot the movie; Chris Nolan to direct.

-AC

xJLxKing
You know what else would be good. If Marvel (or DC) make a movie whether it be animated or not. This movie should revolve around the "villain" of the story. Something like the way Tales of Sinestro Corps. They should show the viewpoint of the villain. It would interesting to see if they can pull it off.

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by xJLxKing
You know what else would be good. If Marvel (or DC) make a movie whether it be animated or not. This movie should revolve around the "villain" of the story. Something like the way Tales of Sinestro Corps. They should show the viewpoint of the villain. It would interesting to see if they can pull it off.
Interresting thought there. What about a movie about Arkam Asylum?

Wolfie
I'm all for a Daredevil animated movie. I don't think a Punisher one would do the character justice though.
Originally posted by Dreampanther
This one has been out since 1994...

http://www.amazon.com/Spider-Man-Daredevil-Vs-Animated/dp/B00007G205

PS It's an 80 minutes film, not a series
Actually, that DVD came out around 2003 when the Daredevil movie came out.

And it's not a film. It's four episodes from the Spider-Man '90s cartoon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.