Hawkman Carter vs Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
1. Standard EQ.

2. Full EQ.

No flying.

Who wins?

PRAYERRUN
who is hawkman carter?

Mindset
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
who is hawkman carter? Hawkman

Carter Hall

Darth Martin
Hawkman for both.

Mindset
Deadpool for both

iceman24567
Hawkman wins

Wild Shadow
DP for both i.e bullet shots to the brain pan.

Mindset
Originally posted by iceman24567
Hawkman wins a fast death.

leonidas
full gear? gotta go with pool for the long range win.

iceman24567
Originally posted by leonidas
full gear? gotta go with pool for the long range win. So your saying Deadpool shoots Hawkman?

leonidas
sure. why not? doesn't have to kill. he's got loads of gadgets he could use.

iceman24567
Originally posted by leonidas
sure. why not? doesn't have to kill. he's got loads of gadgets he could use. Like what guns or explosives? Not going to help him against Hawkman

Wild Shadow
decapitation would put a stop to hawkman

iceman24567
So sword against mace? not a smart move for Deadpool erm

Wild Shadow
he has spares and is a whole lot faster then hawkman in agility, reflex and fighting skills... and in a close quarter fight DP can pull out his uzi and spray him in the gut or face as he uses his agility to get over him and or behind him.

iceman24567
Nah Hawkman can block bullet fire with his mace the nth metal gives him extra durability and a slight healing factor and Hawkman has centuries of fighting experience aswell as advanced Thanagarian weapons at his disposal and Hawkman is fairly agile without his wings. Hawkman can shoot Deadpool or bash his head in.

Wild Shadow
Nah Hawkman can block bullet fire with his mace the nth metal gives him extra durability and a slight healing factor and Hawkman has centuries of fighting experience aswell as advanced Thanagarian weapons at his disposal and Hawkman is fairly agile without his wings. Hawkman can shoot Deadpool or bash his head in.

i've never seen hawkman being on the same lvl of DP agility fighting skills.

iceman24567
Experience doesn't equal skill no expression. Hawkman is a weapons master his specialty his his mace Deadpool isn't flipping around him and decapitating him he can dodge lasers deflects bullets your post that Deadpool is a whole lot faster and agile is wrong.

batdude123
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
he has spares and is a whole lot faster then hawkman in agility, reflex

Whoa... what?

-K-M-
Carter, and Deadpool is definetly not faster then Hall.

Juntai
Hawkman.

Wild Shadow
Experience doesn't equal skill no expression. Hawkman is a weapons master his specialty his his mace Deadpool isn't flipping around him and decapitating him he can dodge lasers deflects bullets your post that Deadpool is a whole lot faster and agile is wrong.

he got pawned by deathstroke and had his harness cut, i dont see hawkman being faster then Deadpool but i do see him being stronger. i am not saying dp is going to pawn him like DS did but i do see DP using his uzi's to ko hawkman ftw.

Mindset
Originally posted by -K-M-
Carter, and Deadpool is definetly not faster then Hall. Prove it!

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Mindset
Prove it!

hmm..... no expression no, you unprove it. messed

-K-M-
he got pawned by deathstroke and had his harness cut, i dont see hawkman being faster then Deadpool but i do see him being stronger. i am not saying dp is going to pawn him like DS did but i do see DP using his uzi's to ko hawkman ftw.

Hakwman can fly without his harness, but in the same story DS also defeated Green Lantern and Flash. Also no Deadpool is not faster, Hawkman routinely fights speedsters and with his eyes not much moves beyond his sights

1. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/Identity_Crisis_02_Page_04.jpg

You also are ignoring the context with DS, but to each his own

Prove it!

Do you really want me to dump a respect thread here?

Wild Shadow
good thing the stipulations says no flying!! shifty

batdude123
could thing the stipulations says no flying!! shifty

Yes indeed. Could thing...

Charmander
Deadpool is slightly faster

psycho gundam
could thing?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by batdude123
Yes indeed. Could thing...

i will thank you not to point out my A.D.D. and the fact that i had public education.

i fixed it.

psycho gundam
wtf?

-K-M-
could thing the stipulations says no flying!! shifty

Here Hawkman is tagging a speedster without flying

1. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/JSA_03_03.jpg
2. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/JSA_03_04-05.jpg

and as mentioned Hawkman has shown to swat away machinegun fire with his mace.

1. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Trinity06018.jpg

Originally posted by Charmander
Deadpool is slightly faster

He really isn't erm

Charmander
Seriously, what could Thing do?

batdude123
i will thank you not to point out my A.D.D. and the fact that i had public education.

i fixed it.

No deal.

Wild Shadow

and as mentioned Hawkman has shown to swat away machinegun fire with his mace.

1. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Trinity06018.jpg

He really isn't erm

i'm not low balling hawkman by any means but hitting a speedster that isnt moving at a phenomenal rate and was just as likely moving slower then a thrown ninja blade doesnt say much for her speed. it is a feat that can be replicated by numerous street lvlers without any actual physical abilities same goes for the bullet blocking feat with his mace. what is hawkman going do while fighting wade and dropping grenades and unloading his uzi's like he has done in the past? chances are the grenades can ko hawkman if not at least weaken him and hamper his ability to fight.

-K-M-
i'm not low balling hawkman by any means but hitting a speedster that isnt moving at a phenomenal rate and was just as likely moving slower then a thrown ninja blade doesnt say much for her speed. it is a feat that can be replicated by numerous street lvlers without any actual physical abilities same goes for the bullet blocking feat with his mace. what is hawkman going do why fighting wade and dropping grenades and unloading his uzi's like he has done in the past? chances are the grenades can ko hawkman if not at least weaken him and hamper his ability to fight.

That's the very definition of low-balling, as Hawkman has fought other speedsters and flat out beat them to say that one wasn't moving at fast speeds when we clearly saw her running through people is down right laughable. Show me other streetlevel fights deflecting machinegun fire with a weapon then, especially Deadpool. I read Deadpool and I'm a fan, but he does NOT have any comparable speed feats. Ummm...what? What's Deadpool going to do when Hawkman shoots his atom destruction gun or neural displacer if you want to go that route? erm

Wild Shadow
what route are we going down?

Mindset
What's Deadpool going to do when Hawkman shoots his atom destruction gun or neural displacer if you want to go that route? erm Heal?

Wild Shadow
Heal?

or possess hawkmans body ala funeral for a freak style

-K-M-
Heal?

Take quite abit to heal from complete atom destruction

or possess hawkmans body ala funeral for a freak style

*facepalm

Ghosts have tried that with Hawkman and failed due to his nth metal magical properties

Wild Shadow

*facepalm

Ghosts have tried that with Hawkman and failed due to his nth metal magical properties

why a face palm? its a valid attack or feat supported by on panel depiction of this ability.

well there is the other option of simply evading and jumping out of the way.
cool

-K-M-
why a face palm? its a valid attack or feat supported by on panel depiction of this ability.

well there is the other option of simply evading and jumping out of the way.
cool

and as I mentioned won't work, as others have tried and failed due to the nth metal

Once again Deadpool is not going to outmanuever Hawkman, when even Johnny Quick and at times Flash couldn't.

Mindset
Take quite abit to heal from complete atom destruction

Quite a bit what?

Jello?

iceman24567
and as I mentioned won't work, as others have tried and failed due to the nth metal

Once again Deadpool is not going to outmanuever Hawkman, when even Johnny Quick and at times Flash couldn't. thumb up

Ryo 666
I got to go with Hawkman.

Lord Feron
DP has moves and agility far greater than any speedster. They can mocve fast to replicate aguile like feats but really it is just speed. I agree that the flash of the likes are much faster than dp but they can be predicted and hence be hit, if you have the skills (top tier street levelers). DP style of fighting is almost impossible to predict.

Any thrown weapons by HAwkman imo would be dodged and if it does hit DP it won't do much last dmg.

Yes Hawkman has defelected bullet/lasers but usually from no name mercs or something. This is deadpool. One of the greatest shots in MU atleast in the top tier ecehlon when it comes to shooting/firearms.

I don't think Hawkman can do much from the sky he would have to get real close. I can see DP dodging some hits but defintly taking a few blows. The thing is. DP can afford to take the hits. While HAwkman over time will sustain injury and eventually surccumb to his injuries.

This is in regards to the 1st fight.

With full eqp.. I have to go with Hawkman. The claw, he just needs one hit. also the ridiculous non-sensical comment saying that with the claw he can hit people with a force of a planet. Gonna take Hawkmans word for it and i'm pretty confident thats a KO for DP.

starlock
Hawkman for the wins

-K-M-
Originally posted by Lord Feron
DP has moves and agility far greater than any speedster. They can mocve fast to replicate aguile like feats but really it is just speed. I agree that the flash of the likes are much faster than dp but they can be predicted and hence be hit, if you have the skills (top tier street levelers). DP style of fighting is almost impossible to predict.

Any thrown weapons by HAwkman imo would be dodged and if it does hit DP it won't do much last dmg.

Yes Hawkman has defelected bullet/lasers but usually from no name mercs or something. This is deadpool. One of the greatest shots in MU atleast in the top tier ecehlon when it comes to shooting/firearms.

I don't think Hawkman can do much from the sky he would have to get real close. I can see DP dodging some hits but defintly taking a few blows. The thing is. DP can afford to take the hits. While HAwkman over time will sustain injury and eventually surccumb to his injuries.

Wow no! your actually making a claim Hawkman with his enhanced senses and his feats of him repeatly tagging speedsters and his various speed feats by himself would not be enough and Deadpool would practically dodge everything? Oh my. Also Hawkman blows have rocked Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Despero, Black Adam, etc...but Deadpool would be fine? Heh!

Ummm...no again. Have you read Hawkman? As Hawkman routinely goes against the best.

Hawkman has long-ranged attacks, and even has the ability to call forth thousands of birds to fight for him. Hawkman would sucumb to injuires? Heh! good luck with that. I'm going to wager your not familar with Hawkman at all.

Enyalus

That was a ****ed up issue. sad Damn Nazis.

DP in the first. Hawkman in the second.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.