Hitmonchan vs Lil Mac

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
15 rounds 3 min each

MooCowofJustice
Electrified, Flaming, Ice Cold, Super Fast, and uber powerful punches take out Little Mac.

Nemesis X
Hitmonchan is gonna kick Lil Mac right in the Pokeballs.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Hitmonchan is gonna kick Lil Mac right in the Pokeballs.

That's impossible.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
That's impossible.

Let me guess, he doesn't have any? laughing out loud

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Let me guess, he doesn't have any? laughing out loud

Wrong.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Hitmonchan is a 1000+ tonner who deliver countless strikes per second. Can't imagine him losing.

XanatosForever
Would make for one hell of a challenge, though. big grin What if Nintendo had stuffed that match into Punch-Out! ?

KingD19
It would be like downloading those songs that are impossible to play on Guitar Hero, pointless, but funny as hell to watch.

Sin_Volvagia
Wrong.

Oh I know, it's two illegal moves in one: low blow + kick.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Oh I know, it's two illegal moves in one: low blow + kick.

Not exactly. It's impossible because Chan has no kick moves and he has never offensively used his feet.

NemeBro
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
Hitmonchan is a 1000+ tonner What?

Where did you get this?

He wins though. His punches pulverise concrete, are as fast as lightning, in fact his punch combos have the same effect as a drill.

Sin_Volvagia
Not exactly. It's impossible because Chan has no kick moves and he has never offensively used his feet.

He can learn Mega Kick by TM and Hi Jump Kick via breeding. But I don't think it would count here.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
He can learn Mega Kick by TM and Hi Jump Kick via breeding. But I don't think it would count here.

Only natural moves.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.