magikarp vs cole (infamous)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperLuigi
takes place in the middle of the ocean no land in sight. they start out falling from 10 ft.

Nemesis X
....WTH?

SuperLuigi
cole has less than 1 second to react according to gravity before he dies. i think magikarp wins

MooCowofJustice
Well, spite threads are still against the rules. But I misread that middle of the ocean, no land thing. Yay me.

Still, worst Spite thread ever. Also not funny.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Cole wins. It was a good try, but not good enough. Cole takes damage in water, but he isn't killed instantly. He can jump out of the water and shock it immediately after. He'll win, but might die soon enough after having killed it.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Spite threads are against the rules. And this is honestly the SHITTIEST spite thread there is.

Cole jumps off buildings. If you're going to try to be funny, put some more thought into it.

It's not a spite thread. If Magikarp had been only slightly more durable, Cole would not win.

MooCowofJustice
Isn't the definition of a spite thread a thread created specifically for one person to lose?

My first thought reading this was "He wants Cole to lose."

C. C. Cowgirl!
Even if his intentions were spite, this thread isn't. I've seen far more one-sided threads in the past that hasn't even been reacted to as spite.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
takes place in the middle of the ocean no land in sight. they start out falling from 10 ft.

This thread is a testament as to why you shouldn't smoke crack..

C. C. Cowgirl!
This thread is one of the most creative Cole threads I've seen. I like this idea more than any of the previous.

Darkstorm Zero
Err, he does die instantly if the water is deeper than chest level

C. C. Cowgirl!
And one bolt is enough to kill Magikarp. It's a race against time rather than character against character. Unique. Like it or not.

Darkstorm Zero
Unique, but it's M.A.D. and thus, entirely pointless if Cole gets a shot off, Magikarp still can live in the water

Wei Phoenix
Magikarp better evolve.

NemeBro
Extreme stress causes Magikarp to evolve.

Cole had better hope that water kills him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.