It's finally over!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

That ACDC Chick
well...i did it
i got my diploma today
but the feelings of success and triumph and all them warm and fuzzy feelings were watered down by the novacane and anesthetic that flowed through my system

and i realize that i havent been on in a few days so an update on my life cause theres really nothing else to do:

1. my graduation party is set for this friday

2. last night i had a strange dream where zombies had taken over my school and Foxy was there with me killing them all and at some point we ended up down in the LGI smoking

3. i had my wisdom teeth taken out which i wasnt too nervous about cause ive gone through surgeries before and im not really phased by that stuff. but during and after the surgery was a whole nother story
i woke up for like 2-3 seconds and had an out of body experience but i saw the doctors hands drilling in my mouth as well as felt the discomfort from the drilling
and the left side of my mouth is all swollen and ****ed up so its a ***** to swallow anything and i sound funny when i talk

so thats about it....kthnxby

Ax3l
I don't really remember my graduation. Oh right, that's because I didn't go.

That ACDC Chick
neither did i
my mom just popped into the school and got it while i was passed out in the truck still haermm

were gonna keep tellin everyone we have to wait till August to get it then magically make it appear Friday

BruceSkywalker
congrats kay

have lots of fun

WO Polaski
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
well...i did it
i got my diploma today
but the feelings of success and triumph and all them warm and fuzzy feelings were watered down by the novacane and anesthetic that flowed through my system

and i realize that i havent been on in a few days so an update on my life cause theres really nothing else to do:

2. last night i had a strange dream where zombies had taken over my school and Foxy was there with me killing them all and at some point we ended up down in the LGI smoking

3. i had my wisdom teeth taken out which i wasnt too nervous about cause ive gone through surgeries before and im not really phased by that stuff. but during and after the surgery was a whole nother story
i woke up for like 2-3 seconds and had an out of body experience but i saw the doctors hands drilling in my mouth as well as felt the discomfort from the drilling
and the left side of my mouth is all swollen and ****ed up so its a ***** to swallow anything and i sound funny when i talk

prepare to regret everything you didnt do for the rest of your life.

The Grey Fox
I'll try caring a bit later.

Slay
You don't have to be at your graduation?

Over here you're forced to go otherwise you don't get your diploma.

Genesis
Same here. Bastards.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
well...i did it
i got my diploma today

Congratulations! party

sorry about your teethyness petpet

steverules_2
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
I'll try caring a bit later.

That'll be more than I do big grin

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by Slay
You don't have to be at your graduation?

Over here you're forced to go otherwise you don't get your diploma.
they didnt let me cause my stupid english teacher failed me

Mairuzu
**** school

Genesis
School is important.

Jaeh.is.Awesome
mazel tov, congratzies and all that! ^^

Ultimate Wil
well congrats on the diploma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.