Best Batman Movie Ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidermanrocks
Which Batman movie do you think is the best one so far? And by movie I mean every single Batman movie out there including Live-Action (like Batman and Robin or The Dark Knight) and Animated (like Mask of Phantasm or vs Dracula). I voted "Batman: Mask of the Phantasm."

Evil SeeD
Batman Returns. Hands down.

Michelle Pfieffer was perfection =)

Raoul
Best? Dark Knight.

Favourite? Batman 89.

BruceSkywalker
Best and fave Batman film....The Dark Knight

Mr Parker
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

yeah thats a no brainer,Begins is a close second to being the best.

Bat Dude
Either TDK, MotP, or B89... I really don't label them as "best" or anything like that. I have my personal favorites, and that's good enough for me...

siriuswriter
well, i'm more than a little biased, as i've loved christian bale since i was four and he was in "newsies" so i have to say tdk. batman begins was pretty sweet, but i had no idea who either scarecrow or r'haz al ghul were, but i think nolan got a few things straightened out and out came THE DARK KNIGHT. but i suppose, with a movie so perfect, they had to have one bad thing to make sure the film wasn't jinxed, and that was gylenhaall.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by siriuswriter
batman begins was pretty sweet, but i had no idea who either scarecrow or r'haz al ghul were
Ra's was Liam Neeson. You know, Qui-Gon Jinn?
Forgot who Scarecrow was though.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

Raoul
Cillian Murphy, but i think they meant the characters, not the actors.

DarthLazious
The Dark Knight all the way.

lord xyz
TDK

Batman 89 comes close, though.

Darth Martin
1. The Dark Knight
2. Batman Begins
3. The Batman/Superman Movie: World's Finest
4. Mask of the Phantasm
5. Batman (1989)
6. Batman Returns
7. Dead End
8. Sub-Zero
9. Mystery of the Batwoman
10. Batman Forever
11. Batman (1966)
12. Batman vs Dracula
13. Batman & Robin

Bouboumaster
In order:
1- TDK
2- Batman Returns / B89 / Batman Begins
3- MotP

Indestructible
1. TDK
2. Batman(1989)
3. MotP
4. Batman Returns
5. Batman Begins
6. Sub-Zero
7. Batman Forever
8. Mystery of Batwoman
9. Batman vs Dracula
10. Batman&Robin

Marvelknight
The Dark Knight.

Ridley_Prime
I think we can all agree that Batman & Robin was the best. smile
*runs*

Shadow Spider
Batman (1989) and SubZero are my favorites, wish I could've picked both in the polls.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
*runs*

best part about that shiite was when uma thurman showed her nice legs

The Nuul
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
*runs*

Too late, I already tied your shoelaces together.

Enjoy your faceplant.

Ridley_Prime
sad

Neo Darkhalen
The Dark Knight
Batman (89)
Batman Begins

lol Batman & Robin!

Indestructible
Does anyone but me think Batman Forever was a decent film?(not best. not even close to 3rd best) but it is a decent film?

Ridley_Prime
Forever was probably average at best. I saw some deleted scenes of it like this one on youtube, and realized how much better it would've been if it had remained this dark throughout the movie.

bSp9JVouQsI

Davis Bloome
BF was an okay movie, I enjoy it from time to time. However, it could've been much, much better.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Davis Bloome
BF was an okay movie, I enjoy it from time to time. However, it could've been much, much better.

yeah bf should have been much better than it was

Davis Bloome
If Burton had remained attached to the entire project, along with Keaton, it'd have all turned out better in the end, but we got a half serious/half comedic project. Schumacher sucks.

lord xyz
Well Burton's third film was apparently even darker and depressing than Returns.

Indestructible
That would have been awesome! I would like him to make an anitmated movie with his vision and Michael Keatons voice as Batman!

batmanfan136
1.the dark knight
2.mop
3.batman begins/subzero
4.batman forever
5.batman 89
6.batman returns
7.batman vs Dracula
8.batman and robin

ha vent seen mystery of the bat woman, and Ive never been a big fan of the burton films but i would much rather watch them then batman and robin, that was just terrible

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Davis Bloome
If Burton had remained attached to the entire project, along with Keaton, it'd have all turned out better in the end, but we got a half serious/half comedic project. Schumacher sucks.

Keaton was the worst casting choice in comicbook history other than Clooney who was even worse.Thank god they got rid of that idiot drughead Burton and brought in schumacher for batman forever.Kilmer at least looked the part.that bastard Burton only cast pudgy gut, short runt,half bald, receding hairline keaton for tall muscular,handsome,full set of hair bruce wayne cause he was friends with michael keaton and felt comfortable working with him.

he did not care about the fans.he took a huge shit on the true fans like myself and many other people i knew in my high school back then who were outraged over his pathetic movies.batman forever wasnt great but it wasnt near as horrible as the burton ones.batman and robin was though.schumacher must have took the same drugs burton did when burton was making the batman movies when he made batman and robin.

lord xyz
Yes, batman and Robin is very much like Batman and Returns.

Indestructible
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Keaton was the worst casting choice in comicbook history other than Clooney who was even worse.Thank god they got rid of that idiot drughead Burton and brought in schumacher for batman forever.Kilmer at least looked the part.that bastard Burton only cast pudgy gut, short runt,half bald, receding hairline keaton for tall muscular,handsome,full set of hair bruce wayne cause he was friends with michael keaton and felt comfortable working with him.

he did not care about the fans.he took a huge shit on the true fans like myself and many other people i knew in my high school back then who were outraged over his pathetic movies.batman forever wasnt great but it wasnt near as horrible as the burton ones.batman and robin was though.schumacher must have took the same drugs burton did when burton was making the batman movies when he made batman and robin.

I HIGHLY disagree with you sir. I love Batman and Batman Returns and they are not even close to as bad as Batman and Robin. There great films. I think Burton did a great job with both films. I think Keaton IS Batman. Kilmer is a close second though. Dont bash Keaton and Burtons work on Batman. They did a wonderful job with Batman. I respect your opion but I thought I would just state my own.

spiderman1196
Dark Knight

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Indestructible
I HIGHLY disagree with you sir. I love Batman and Batman Returns and they are not even close to as bad as Batman and Robin. There great films. I think Burton did a great job with both films. I think Keaton IS Batman. Kilmer is a close second though. Dont bash Keaton and Burtons work on Batman. They did a wonderful job with Batman. I respect your opion but I thought I would just state my own.

thats hysterical that you would go and say keaton is Batman.obviously you never read the comicbooks or you would know how absurd that sounds.Like a true Batman fan would, Burtons Batman movies GOT to be bashed for the disgrace that they are.I just pointed out WHY Keaton was the wost casting choice in comicbook history till clooney came along.when you read a post,please read the entire post not just PARTS of it.thank you.

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Mr Parker
thats hysterical that you would go and say keaton is Batman.obviously you never read the comicbooks or you would know how absurd that sounds.Like a true Batman fan would, Burtons Batman movies GOT to be bashed for the disgrace that they are.I just pointed out WHY Keaton was the wost casting choice in comicbook history till clooney came along.when you read a post,please read the entire post not just PARTS of it.thank you.

Do you always have to do this?

Can't you just accept that some people like Keaton as Batman, some people like Bale as Batman, and some like both as Batman?

Honestly, it's been almost 5 FRICKIN' YEARS since I first read one of your "Keaton was the worst choice" posts... It's getting redundant...

Darth Martin
Well I don't know what's the deal with calling Batman Returns depressing and dark. It's overated, I mean Batman '89 is even darker IMO.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Bat Dude
Do you always have to do this?

Can't you just accept that some people like Keaton as Batman, some people like Bale as Batman, and some like both as Batman?

Honestly, it's been almost 5 FRICKIN' YEARS since I first read one of your "Keaton was the worst choice" posts... It's getting redundant... For a good laugh, read Mr Parker's posts in the conspiracy forums.

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Well I don't know what's the deal with calling Batman Returns depressing and dark. It's overated, I mean Batman '89 is even darker IMO. Not at all. The Penguin's story in Returns is just depressing, as is Selina Kyle. The Joker in 89 is funny and creepy sometimes, but not depressing.

Indestructible
He is saying im not a true Batman fan? thats a good joke! I have read many Batman books and novels(Long Halloween being my fav and The Dark Knight Returns or Red Rain being second) and I just feel that Keaton is the best batman.

chomperx9
ok which 2 people voted for batman and robin confess now

Bat Dude
Originally posted by chomperx9
ok which 2 people voted for batman and robin confess now

Nobody voted for Batman and Robin confused

Anyway, yeah, lord xyz, I've been to the conspiracy boards many times (you could say I'm something of a semi-regular there), but I don't think they're nearly as redundant as his anti-Burton posts here...

spidermanrocks
I forgot to add Batman: Gotham Knight! in the pole.

spidermanrocks
Wow someone actually voted on Batman & Robin What the f**k?

That takes a lot of guts.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Bat Dude
Nobody voted for Batman and Robin confused

Anyway, yeah, lord xyz, I've been to the conspiracy boards many times (you could say I'm something of a semi-regular there), but I don't think they're nearly as redundant as his anti-Burton posts here... Oh yes. Now I recognise you!

Been a while, haha.

He has some reasons to hate Burton's films...ermm, Burton, Keaton, Elfman. Very good reasons. haermm

Kazenji
Yeah don't get Mr Parker started......

lord xyz
I can say whatever the **** I want about him.

I'm on his ignore list.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by lord xyz
Oh yes. Now I recognise you!

Been a while, haha.

He has some reasons to hate Burton's films...ermm, Burton, Keaton, Elfman. Very good reasons. haermm

yep I got excellent reasons to hate Burtons BATMAN films.Burton and keaton are very good reasons to hate them but trying to reason with burton/keaton apologists like you and kazenji is impossible though so no sense in trying to do so here since like you always do in debates,you ignored my reasons.

You also proved what a liar you are as well.I NEVER said ANYTHING in my posts about hating Elfman.Never have.You being as arrogant as you are though,you wont admit you made a mistake though on that.proof right here is below on your arrogance.

real mature stuff there xyz,further proof "that you always ignore" that you insult people when they dont agree with you,as does kazenji. Ridley Prime was right,that insult was totally uncalled for on your part and childish as well.something your too ARROGANT to admit cause YOU posted it.

lord xyz

Thanks for ignoring the official thread.

Dickwad.

Mr Parker
funny that you Ridley Prime agrees with me as well that your insult to him was childish and uncalled for.

Ridley_Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lord xyz
Yes. It was to add colour.

*sigh* Hello Parker. Nice to see you're still wrong about everything you say.

Or is he? Still don't think the insult was necessary, but whatever.

Bat Dude
I really don't think insults are needed... I may not agree with Parker on the issue of Tim Burton's Batman movies, but he's alright, I have no problem with him.

Neither do I have a problem with you, xyz, but insults from either of you is not something we need here on this forum...

Ridley_Prime
Yeah, and just for the record, I'm not here to take sides between either of y'all, so don't get me involved in this please just because I said one thing. confused

Mr Parker
Not trying to get you involved or anything mate,just wanted to show the proof to xyz how he lies and insults people all the time when they dont agree with him.dont know where on earth he came up with that nutty idea that i said Elfman ruined Batman since I never have said anything bad about HIM and have always said he was about the only bright spot about the Burton films other than Kim Basinger and Michelle Phieffer and Jack Nicholson.

Ridley_Prime
Fair enough. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.