Haku vs. Kenshin Himura

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luminatus
Two peaceful bishies go at it.
This is after Kenshin mastered the final techniques of the Hiten Mitsurugi.

Csdabest
Haku rapes with rediuclous ease

NemeBro
Crystal Ice Mirrors is really something Kenshin cannot fvck with.

Barring that, Kenshin would win. He is simply too fast for Haku.

Csdabest
Haku is pretty fast even w/o Ice mirrors. Haku is not to be messed with on any level.

NemeBro
Haku is not near as fast as Kenshin's bullet-timing speed.

TricksterPriest
The ice jutsu is a game-ender. Unless Haku has a sudden attack of PIS, he'll use his powes and win. Minus the ice powers, I dunno. The needles would **** up Kenshin if they hit, but I'm hard-pressed to say he can hit Kenshin cleanly without using his powers.

NemeBro
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The ice jutsu is a game-ender. Unless Haku has a sudden attack of PIS, he'll use his powes and win. Minus the ice powers, I dunno. The needles would **** up Kenshin if they hit, but I'm hard-pressed to say he can hit Kenshin cleanly without using his powers. Indeed.

Csdabest
Originally posted by NemeBro
Haku is not near as fast as Kenshin's bullet-timing speed. Haku from about 10 to 15 meters away stole two samurai swords from Gatou body guards when they hands were reaching for their blades. Haku didnt move towards them till thier hand was about an inch from their blade. In a mere instant he took it out and had both of their swords at there neck.

Im sorry but Haku has Kenshin in speed.

XanatosForever
No, it means they're about equal, as bullets can travel that distance faster than the eye can follow. no expression

NemeBro
Originally posted by Csdabest
Haku from about 10 to 15 meters away Haha no.

The room was not that long.

Kento
Plus those same samurai were easily beaten by base Naruto. And that's back when he sucked more than anybody.

Csdabest
Originally posted by Kento
Plus those same samurai were easily beaten by base Naruto. And that's back when he sucked more than anybody.

By bushin feints that have owned S-class criminals even to date.

And the room is about 10 meters.Its not a bed room. Its the hideout of Zabuza. Regardless. Haku is insanely fast.

Kento
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v03/c018/15.html

Its not that really that far.

And the clones have beaten S-class when he was stronger. The samurai were one-hit koed by Naruto when he couldn't do anything but shadow clones. They aren't impressive in the least.

Csdabest
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v03/c018/15.html

Its not that really that far.

And the clones have beaten S-class when he was stronger. The samurai were one-hit koed by Naruto when he couldn't do anything but shadow clones. They aren't impressive in the least.

Your completely undermining just how strong naruto was. He manage to stop a giant ass snake in its tracks at that age. getting hit in the back of the head w/o suspecting it and not defending isnt a good show for someone.

They were samurai non the less. It actually is about that far.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/18/18/
this looks alot farther than page 15. Im acounting for poportion issues saying it could be around 10 meters. Which is almost about 10 yards. And 10 yards still isnt that far.But fact is. Haku is insanely fast. He took their swords from their sheethes with their hands was only like an inch from them while they were reaching to unsheathe them.

Kento
He moved fast sure but not that far. And that's where he stopped after he let the samurai. He would have been beside Zabuza when he actually moved to grab there swords so.

NemeBro
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/18/15/

That is how far Haku was from the samurai, assuming they did not move closer to Haku as they were preparing to take a swing at him. He moved 3 meters at best.

Yeah, seriously, Kenshin performed better feats than that in his fight with Kurogasa. Early Kenshin in other words.

Endless Mike
Most Naruto techniques are simply too "out there" for Kenshinverse characters to deal with, since Kenshinverse is more realistic. But Kenshin does have supersonic speed at his peak, which is questionable for Haku. I say if Kenshin is fighting bloodlusted he could win, but if he fights with the blunt edge of his sword like he normally does he would get his ass kicked

NemeBro
Truthfully, Haku's only chance IMO is his Demon Ice Mirrors.

Kento
Though do you think Haku is fast enough to do the jutsu if Kenshin is faster?

NemeBro
The jutsu is done with a single hand-sign, and the mirrors instantly sprout, I wager Haku can do that before Kenshin can strike him with his sword.

Kento
Oh, I guess I was just under the impression you were thinking Kenshin could blitz Haku about as fast as Haku could blitz those samurai.

Csdabest
Oh, I guess I was just under the impression you were thinking Kenshin could blitz Haku about as fast as Haku could blitz those samurai. No. Simply stating how fast Haku is. That he is possibily faster than Kenshin and kenshin wouldnt simply tool Haku if haku didnt have his Ice powers

Csdabest
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/18/15/

That is how far Haku was from the samurai, assuming they did not move closer to Haku as they were preparing to take a swing at him. He moved 3 meters at best.

Yeah, seriously, Kenshin performed better feats than that in his fight with Kurogasa. Early Kenshin in other words. Really now. Only 3 meters. The pic i posted showing distance to be even more. Kishi porportions are kind of off. But i would definetly call it Around 7-10 meters.Or yards. The distance is alot smaller than you think

NemeBro
Really now. Only 3 meters. The pic i posted showing distance to be even more. Kishi porportions are kind of off. But i would definetly call it Around 7-10 meters.Or yards. The distance is alot smaller than you think Someone has poor depth perception.

Oh, and the samurai also moved closer than what that scan displayed.

Csdabest
Someone has poor depth perception.

Oh, and the samurai also moved closer than what that scan displayed.

When did they move. It was never shown. I dont know how far you think 10 meters is. But it isnt very far.

NemeBro
When did they move. It was never shown. I dont know how far you think 10 meters is. But it isnt very far. Gato moved in front of them, top panel, then a panel or two later, they were in front of him.

10 meters is over thirty feet.

Kento
Gato moved in front of them, top panel, then a panel or two later, they were in front of him.

10 meters is over thirty feet. Because he moves back after Haku grabs the swords

NemeBro
Haku did not grab the swords between those panels...

Kento
Ah now I see what you meant. Still they don't move more than like a couple of steps closer

drrylan
why is there any controversy at all???
1)kenshin couldnt compete with a ninja of haku's level
2)kenshin doesnt kill
3)haku has his kekkei genkai that would own any realistic character

any ninja > any real person

NemeBro
What Kenshin can do is not within the capabilities of any real person.

drrylan
true...however that brings us back to my 2nd point which ends any possible argument anyone could possibly have

NemeBro
There's this thing called knocking someone out.

Kenshin can do this.

drrylan
that inevitably wouldnt end the fight.
haku would keep fighting until his mission was complete.

WO Polaski
if hes knocked out he cant keep on fighting. he can continue fighting once he wakes up. but by then the match will already be over.

NemeBro
Originally posted by drrylan
that inevitably wouldnt end the fight.
haku would keep fighting until his mission was complete. Lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.