Wolverine vs The Tick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Just wondering....

Survivor19
Spite thread.
Tick wins.

PRAYERRUN
ok how is this spite? Doesn't Wolverine heal anything and cut through anything?

Survivor19
He can't cut Tick.
But Tick can KO him.

StiltmanFTW
Toonforce ftw.

PRAYERRUN
lol ok what exactly is Tick made of then?

Mshinu
Only thing Wolvie could do is cutting off his antennae and perhaps Tick would knoch himself out (is that even possible?)

PRAYERRUN
again....WHAT IS TICK MADE OF?!?! blink huh messed What the f**k? What the f**k?

Battlehammer
I not sure I could ask one of the writers if you want.

Survivor19
Nobody knows. Presumably, Tick's substance is the solidified pure win.

PRAYERRUN
huh.....interesting...a dumb hero that nobody can beat...

StiltmanFTW
His hide ain't impenetrable, though stick out tongue

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/1737/wackyninja8882897.gif

Stunner2xx
the only way to beat the tick is to outsmart him.
logan loses

PRAYERRUN
lol laughing out loud laughing blink ok if darts can penetrate him, so can Wolverine's claws.

grimify
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
lol ok what exactly is Tick made of then?

The tick is made of awesome...and spoons.

10/10 Tick

PRAYERRUN
lol ok....the power of spoons wins this and I give up.

Charmander
Originally posted by Battlehammer
I not sure I know, I know... but I still laughed at this post.

Battlehammer
I dont get it.........

Charmander
Don't even worry about it.

Survivor19
Those darts only penetrated his costume...

Battlehammer
you made no senses.........I said I dont no how durable tick is, but I can ask one of the writers and your responses to me made no senses........

PRAYERRUN
I dont get it.........

http://en.Wikipedia.org/wikiThe_Tick

I don't either but maybe this will help.

Charmander
you made no senses.........I said I dont no how durable tick is, but I can ask one of the writers and your responses to me made no senses........ I laughed at "I not sure", and yes, I realize it's not your fault, but I still found it of the humorous yarn.

Battlehammer
k lol

PRAYERRUN
yeah The Tick can be beaten by cutting off his tentacles. All you gotta do then is run him into a bunch of walls. (you could theoryeticly pull on them, bringing him down. then you sit on his back and twist them like it's a submision move.)

Charmander
Tick 10/10

PRAYERRUN
lol so Wolverine gets beaten by two mindless monsters..The Hulk and The Tick....

Digi
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
again....WHAT IS TICK MADE OF?!?! blink huh messed What the f**k? What the f**k?

You're trying too hard, and missing the point of Tick. Relax, and don't concern yourself with it.

PRAYERRUN
yeah I guess I am. Still, I'd love to see The Tick deal with the Marvel Zombies.

Juk3n
Everyone Knows Goku is Over 9000 right?

Well The Tick is made of Anti-Lose, also known as substance 9001.

Digi
Originally posted by Survivor19
Presumably, Tick's substance is solidified pure win.

laughing out loud

thumb up

PRAYERRUN
ok so here's the story. The Tick(and Arthor) are trying to save the city, but The Tick is doing more destroying than saving. With Arthor lieing prone on the ground, The Tick scoops him up in his arms and screams, " WHY OH WHY OH WHY DID YOU COSMOS BEAT UP MY RABBIT-LIKE FRIEND WITH WINGS THAT COME OUT OF NOWHERE!!! WHYYYYYY!!!! "
The scream breaks windows all across the city. S.H.I.E.L.D. decides to send in their little killing machine: Wolverine to take down the blue giant.
" The City of what? " Logan asks, clearly confused.
" It's just called, " The City believe it or not. " Fury explains, shaking his head at the sheer nonsense of the situation.
" Hooookaaay..." Logan says, scratching his head, " Sooooo, what do you want me to do in this..." The City "? "
" We need you to take down a hero named " The Tick. ' " Fury says, " It seems that while he means well, he is simply out of control. "
" No brains all fury huh. " Logan says, " Reminds me of The Hulk. "
" Except this guy is just....Spoonarific. " Fury says.
" Say what???? " Logan asks.
" You'll get what I mean when you meet him. " Fury says, shaking his head again.
" Hokaaay..." Logan says, confused.
Later, a hellicarrier drops Logan off in The City. It isn't long before he hears a cry for.....spoons?!?
" Can't be!! " he thinks. looking for the source of the noise. When he finds him, he sees a giant blue guy with small tentacles holding a guy in, what may be, a rabbit suit. He suddenly assumes that the guy is crushing the man, and runs in to save the day.
" HEY BUB!! " Logan shouts, " Drop the rabbit!! "
" SPOONNNN!!! " The Tick shouts again. I cannot let my friend be harmed by Two-Haired-Man!! SPOOOOOOOONNNNNN!!!! " and the fight is on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.