Omega Red vs Juggernaut..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
I know what you must be thinking! Spite.......BUT read the stips ok. ok this is Omega Red vs Ultimate Juggernaut before he got the power of the Gem, so is a very very strong mutant(he KOed ultimate Colossus)...I was thinking about this fihgt for some time now, I know Omega Red has done very well against strong guys that are mutants too...(maybe a mutant thing)...so how the fight goes?

Stunner2xx
dont know enough about red to comment

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut would destroy Omega Red.

Battlehammer
no he wouldent not ultimate jugg before the power gem

Knowsbleed33
He was still powerful enough.

Battlehammer
not at all. Omega red destroyed 616 colossus easily. Hell I am not even sure ulitmate jugg could withstand the pheramones let a lone the death factor

The Pict
Juggernaut. He KO'd Ult Colossus. Impressive strength feat. We never actually saw him harmed before he got the gem IIRC.

Battlehammer
yea? Omega red thrashed 616 colossus and wolverine at the same time while in a waken state and had been tortured for untold amount of time likly months.

No reason he would not whoop on juggy prior to the power gem.

The Pict
Originally posted by Battlehammer

Except that Juggernaut is invulnerable. He most likely one shots Red. He owned Ult Colossus, who is vastly stronger and more durable than 616 Colossus.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by The Pict
Except that Juggernaut is invulnerable. He most likely one shots Red. He owned Ult Colossus, who is vastly stronger and more durable than 616 Colossus.
No he wouldent at all. have you ever read omega red? HE taken repeated attacks from colossus while in a weaken state with out his armor and was fine. Omega red is an utter beast, to say he gets one shotted is ignorant. Also ulitmate colossus is no far from vastly stronger or more durable then 616 colossus that is a misconception. Compare there feats and there in the same ball park and 616 does not need druggs to do it.

actaully he not invulnerable with out the gem. Also his durability dont mean shit when omega red pheramones are air born and drain his energy from the inside out.

Knowsbleed33
yea? Omega red thrashed 616 colossus and wolverine at the same time while in a waken state and had been tortured for untold amount of time likly months.

From what I've seen Ult. Colossus>>>616 Colossus.

The Pict
No he wouldent at all. have you ever read omega red? HE taken repeated attacks from colossus while in a weaken state with out his armor and was fine. Omega red is an utter beast, to say he gets one shotted is ignorant. Also ulitmate colossus is no far from vastly stronger or more durable then 616 colossus that is a misconception. Compare there feats and there in the same ball park and 616 does not need druggs to do it.

actaully he not invulnerable with out the gem. Also his durability dont mean shit when omega red pheramones are air born and drain his energy from the inside out.

Ult Colossus stopped a train with thousands of tonnes behind it without moving. He dragged a similarly heavy submarine from the depths of the ocean. He withstood a nuclear blast. To say he isn't stronger and more durable than 616 was Colossus displays you're ignorance.

Maybe saying Juggernaut one-shotting Red is hyperbolic, but he does win. He trashed Ult Colossus, and Red doesn't have that sort of durability.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
yea like what?

also 616 colossus dont need druggs just ti lift his arms up......

The Pict
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33

Absolutely. Except for the eyes, lol.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by The Pict
Ult Colossus stopped a train with thousands of tonnes behind it without moving. He dragged a similarly heave submarine from the depths of the ocean. He withstood a nuclear blast. To say he isn't stronger and more durable than 616 was Colossus displays you're ignorance.

Maybe saying Juggernaut one-shotting Red is hyperbolic, but he does win. He trashed Ult Colossus, and Red doesn't have that sort of durability.

and thoses are more impressive then 616 becauses? He dont feats to rival each of those.

yea an omega red thrashed both colossus and wolverine at the same time......

actaully red armor can only be damage by adamatium and he has a healing factor that rivals wolverines.......

oh and red a lot faster then ult juggy, way mroe agile, way better reflexes a better fighter, oh he can also shot out pheramones that should dropp juggy who does not posses a healing factor in a matter of seconds and he has a detah factor which on contact will drain all off juggy life energy while making omega red stronger

KingD19
Actually, there is nothing to show that Ult Juggs beat Ult Colossus. He pulled him out of the house, and he was in his human form. Ult. Colossus stays wherever he was when he's knocked out. So if he was metal, he stays metal. Since he was flesh, that meant Juggernaut knocked him out when he was human.

And Ult. Colossus no longer needs Banshee, after the fight when Wolverine cut his heart out, then he ripped his leg off, his body had absorbed enough that he no longer needs it.

Survivor19
Ultimate Juggernaut loses.
He was KOd by Captain America, for pity's sake...

jrodslam
What were ultimate juggys powers before the gem upgrade?

KillAll
i'd like to see some scans of ultimate juggernaut big grin. with captain america specifically, but any will work big grin

Survivor19
http://www.4thletter.net/gavok/ultimate/ultimates5page8.jpg
http://www.4thletter.net/gavok/ultimate/ultimates5page9.jpg

And that is post-upgrade...

KingD19
Yeah, that wouldn't have happened to Ult. Colossus, or hell, even 616 Colossus.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Survivor19
http://www.4thletter.net/gavok/ultimate/ultimates5page8.jpg
http://www.4thletter.net/gavok/ultimate/ultimates5page9.jpg

And that is post-upgrade...

laughcry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.