Thors challenge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

james2099
Thor has to fight without his hammer. his challenge is to get through this list 1 by 1. 2 hour rest between matches. 1.Thing... 2 Wonder Man.. 3. hercules... 4. juggernaut (no shields).. 5. Batman with prep.

Mindset
Can he still use his powers?

ankur29
1.Thing... ( ive said this once , and ill say it again , things shoudl be killed by thor's finger flicking him, hes like thousands of times stronger. Things strength is aroud several hundred tons , thors several thousand tons whilst holding , back), it ABC logic thor woudl kill him if there was no PIS effortlessly
2 Wonder Man.. clears this one after a decent fight
3. hercules... i dunno , stalemate , herc is ought to be Thor's physical equal and superior h2h combatant
4. juggernaut (no shields).. i don't see how thro can beat Cain, without bfr so it could stop here
5. Batman with prep... bruce dont need prep he needs a batkick

james2099
Originally posted by Mindset
Can he still use his powers? Well, just his strength and fighting skills. No energy blasts or stuff like that if thats what you mean.

Enyalus
Herc stops him. Again.

Kris Blaze
Plain fights or to the death?

If they fight for their lives then Thor would probably be able to clear it. If not then Hercules puts him down.

james2099
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Plain fights or to the death?

If they fight for their lives then Thor would probably be able to clear it. If not then Hercules puts him down. Lets say both. Good point.

nicamarvin

Kris Blaze

nicamarvin
Juggernaut is without his shields, so naturally I assume we're using the one that thor beat the living shti out of in his own comics. ..you like to use PIS showings hu??...glare, Nothing beats the shit out juggernaut without PIS or CIS and in this forums that is not alound...but if you want to do that go ahead I know alot of thors low low showings but I am not like you I play fair

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by nicamarvin
..you like to use PIS showings hu??...glare, Nothing beats the shit out juggernaut without PIS or CIS and in this forums that is not alound...but if you want to do that go ahead I know alot of thors low low showings all just bring them up

Did you mean allowed? CiS is almost always in character.

Call it PIS all you want, but there's no reason why severing the connection between Cain and Cyttorak would weaken the Juggernaut. PIS would've been when Thornn or Feral scratched him or when nightcrawler hurt him with fire. Using a great magical item to weaken him, is not PIS, it's logical.

nicamarvin

Mindset
Juggernaut is without his shields, so naturally I assume we're using the one that thor beat the living shti out of in his own comics. Juggs is invulnerable w/o his shields, you know that.

Shut up.

Kris Blaze

nicamarvin

Kris Blaze

nicamarvin

Kris Blaze

Raoul
if james2099 doesnt specify just what juggernaut this is, then it's the one that we saw during the X-Men run where he lived at the school.

until then, let's keep things civil guys.

Kris Blaze
Uncanny X-men run when Cain turned from his evil ways, he became steadily weaker. He could drown, the wrecking crew could harm him, Black Tom made him bleed, the "new" Juggernaut harmed him. When he agreed to Cyttorak's terms in WWH, he became the same ol' unstoppable Juggernaut.
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0015.jpg

Here his powers return. I trust it is not necessary to provide scans of the 3-4 years where Cain was vulnerable.

Black Tom's birthday. Cain gave Black Tom the crystal and in turn the power was split, giving each a half. Once again Juggernaut could feat pain and became much weaker. He could even feel fire and so on. Black Tom was also able to harm him. When he touched the gem again and then hurled it into space, Cain again became teh same ol' unstoppable Juggernaut.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/-page18-.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/-page35-.jpg

His fight with Thor. Thor used Mjolnir to sever the enchantment between Cyttorak and Cain. This is the third incident of Juggernaut becoming weaker when his connection with Cyttorak has been weakened. When Thor was forced to call Mjolnir back, Cain once again became the same ol' unstoppable Juggernaut.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Thor_1991__429_12.jpg

When Thor's hammer returned, Cain's invulnerability came back.

leonidas
thor has a lot more trouble with herc and bats than with an unshielded juggernaut. likely herc stops him.

Wei Phoenix
Cain doesn't need any shields to protect himself from Thor. One low showing doesn't mean Thor can hurt him without his shields especially since we've seen Cain take more physical punishment without his shields than Thor dished out.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by nicamarvin
... laughing Please tell just how the heck is he going to kill Juggernaut? punching him to death?

yup, without jugs shields, thor beats him to death and uppercuts jugs into space.

Happy Dance

james2099
Originally posted by Raoul
if james2099 doesnt specify just what juggernaut this is, then it's the one that we saw during the X-Men run where he lived at the school.

until then, let's keep things civil guys. Lets use the one that WWH fought in uniform.

Charmander
Thor clears it... ignoring that Batman is there.

With Batman, he loses.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by james2099
Lets use the one that WWH fought in uniform.

2nd fight right?

grimify
Thor has to fight without his hammer. his challenge is to get through this list 1 by 1. 2 hour rest between matches. 1.Thing... 2 Wonder Man.. 3. hercules... 4. juggernaut (no shields).. 5. Batman with prep.

He could lose to Simon under these rules, but more likely he'd make it to Herc and stop there.

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut is without his shields, so naturally I assume we're using the one that thor beat the living shti out of in his own comics.

facepalm

jalek moye
Herc drops him

beast1234
Originally posted by Raoul

until then, let's keep things civil guys.

i like that picture of wonder woman you have.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
facepalm

I've provided three incidents where Juggernaut can be harmed when he's weakened. Capable of bringnig anything to the table?

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Cain doesn't need any shields to protect himself from Thor. One low showing doesn't mean Thor can hurt him without his shields especially since we've seen Cain take more physical punishment without his shields than Thor dished out.

One low showing? Juggernaut's appearances in the Thor comics have been high as hell. He's been able to offensively use his forcefield, never ever has Juggernaut displayed that kind of brains. By all rights, blocking the connection between Cain and Cyttorak would COMPLETELY depower him.

Lets use the one that WWH fought in uniform.

Which one? The depowered version or the full power one?

Sado22
thor pwned the thing AND hulk together without his hammer, without thorforce and with just one arm.

thing, wonderman=no problem
Herc will give him trouble but still, imo Thor would win in the end. better feats and all.

ankur29
Originally posted by Sado22
thor pwned the thing AND hulk together without his hammer, without thorforce and with just one arm.

isn't this the thor with odin level power?

Sin I AM
he will not make it past Herc, Heracles is just that good.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by ankur29
isn't this the thor with odin level power?

Strange put a necklace on him, which locked away the Odinforce.

james2099
I've provided three incidents where Juggernaut can be harmed when he's weakened. Capable of bringnig anything to the table?

One low showing? Juggernaut's appearances in the Thor comics have been high as hell. He's been able to offensively use his forcefield, never ever has Juggernaut displayed that kind of brains. By all rights, blocking the connection between Cain and Cyttorak would COMPLETELY depower him.

Which one? The depowered version or the full power one? Lets use both, depowered version and fullpowered version in that fight with WWH. But you were right when you said that i did not use a physically-inpervious juggernaut at the start of this thread.

jalek moye

Herc will give him trouble but still, imo Thor would win in the end. better feats and all.

his better feats dont matter since there own fights say that they are equals. and in this hand to hand fight he'd lsoe

Kris Blaze
Lets use both, depowered version and fullpowered version in that fight with WWH. But you were right when you said that i did not use a physically-inpervious juggernaut at the start of this thread.

Thor beats the depowered versions of Juggernaut.

The physically impervious ones will put him down eventually.

nicamarvin

Mindset

Herc will give him trouble but still, imo Thor would win in the end. better feats and all. Thor has already been on the losing end of a hth fight against Herc.

What better hth feats does Thor have, just curious?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.