DC Vs Marvel (Powerhouses)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ryo 666
I was bored so decided to see who people think wins this.

Superman
Captain Marvel (Billy)
Green Lantern (Hal)
Flash (Wally)
Martian Manhunter (With his new look) (lol)
Black Adam (Pre-WW3)
Orion (Pre-death lol)

Vs

Thor (Current)
Hulk (WWH)
Quasar (Wendel)
Black Bolt (Skrull feats included unless people can argue against them)
Gladiator
Sentry (WWH)
Silver Surfer (He sticks to his normal fighting style aka blasting etc not just rearranging molecules and that stuff which I don't often see him doing)

New York is the setting, no prep. Each team starts out together.

Bouboumaster
Team Marvel

Mshinu
Marvel

supersambo
definetly Marvel. Superman and Green Lantern are two of the greatest of all time but of the ones listed for DC and listed for Marvel Marvel wins hands down.

Slaanesh
Marvel

Raoul
No Flash, which gives Marvel an advantage.

Dunno shit about Quasar, though...

occultdestroyer
^
Staring at your sig gave me a hard-on

Prep-Man
Marvel team is too stacked.

tkitna
Marvel

Whats funny though is that the hulk is a liability since everybody else has flight. Oh well.

Ryo 666
Originally posted by Raoul
No Flash, which gives Marvel an advantage.

Dunno shit about Quasar, though... Would Flash replacing someone making this fight more even?

Originally posted by tkitna
Marvel

Whats funny though is that the hulk is a liability since everybody else has flight. Oh well.

True, Black Bolt also could be taken out fairly quickly if BA were to blitz him. BB is powerful but he goes toe to toe with Namor and doesn't seem to have THAT impressive durability. If he was stopped from using his voice and KOed fairly quickly then he could become a liability with numbers.

Raoul
Originally posted by Ryo 666
Would Flash replacing someone making this fight more even?

True, Black Bolt also could be taken out fairly quickly if BA were to blitz him. BB is powerful but he goes toe to toe with Namor and doesn't seem to have THAT impressive durability. If he was stopped from using his voice and KOed fairly quickly then he could become a liability with numbers.

If he replaced any one of:

Billy, Superman, Orion or Diana, then yes, as those four would all provide generally similar attributes in the fight.

Ryo 666
Originally posted by Raoul
If he replaced any one of:

Billy, Superman, Orion or Diana, then yes, as those four would all provide generally similar attributes in the fight.

Would you edit out WW for me please? Wally Flash as the replacement. smile

Raoul
Would you edit out WW for me please? Wally Flash as the replacement. smile

sure...

...and done.

Ryo 666
Thanks allot.

I may be completely wrong, but I see DC having a shot if Flash quickly took out Bolt or kept Surfer busy.

Manhunter could keep Hulk busy if he had to. Those sort of things.

Raoul
Thanks allot.

I may be completely wrong, but I see DC having a shot if Flash quickly took out Bolt or kept Surfer busy.

Manhunter could keep Hulk busy if he had to. Those sort of things.

Flash is arguably the strongest player on the DC team, imo.

Ryo 666
True that.

BattleMage
I don't thjink so. But I would rather put wonder woman in his place.

xJLxKing
Team 1 wins.

Slaanesh
i change my vote cuz Flash is in now..he can keep Surfer busy until his team is done and they all gang up on Surfer..

Ambient
Still Surfer FTW.. Then Marvel wins..

Naija boy
team 2

roughrider
Interesting that each team has a single non-flyer - Flash & the Hulk.
That could be an interesting fight.

Slight edge to Team Marvel, if only because Black Bolt & Silver Surfer are capable of destroying the entire planet faster than anyone on Team DC could.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Premo
I was bored so decided to see who people think wins this.

Superman
Captain Marvel (Billy)
Green Lantern (Hal)
Flash (Wally)
Martian Manhunter (With his new look) (lol)
Black Adam (Pre-WW3)
Orion (Pre-death lol)

Vs

Thor (Current)
Hulk (WWH)
Quasar (Wendel)
Black Bolt (Skrull feats included unless people can argue against them)
Gladiator
Sentry (WWH)
Silver Surfer (He sticks to his normal fighting style aka blasting etc not just rearranging molecules and that stuff which I don't often see him doing)

New York is the setting, no prep. Each team starts out together.

marvel stomps not really though they both would have a very tuff time i'm calling it even

Omega Vision
Flash vs Hulk lol. Whoever wins our paved streets lose big time.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Flash vs Hulk lol. Whoever wins our paved streets lose big time. Flash would win that battle. itd be much better for the marvel team if surfer matched up against flash as he would be able to take him out faster via matter manipulation.

Slaanesh
Surfer can beat anyone else easily..but not Flash..

outavodka
so why wouldnt surfer not be able to shut off acces to speedforce form flash? i mean ive seen him shut down vastly more powerfull people before.

Slaanesh
are we going to assume Surfer can shut off wally access to the Speed Force??

well..Wally is the avatar of the Speed Force..i highly doubt Surfer can do such thing to him..it was even state that the Flashes was the one who generate the speed force..

jasofisc
Originally posted by Slaanesh

well..Wally is the avatar of the Speed Force..i highly doubt Surfer can do such thing to him..it was even state that the Flashes was the one who generate the speed force..

if it's true that flash people generate the speed force then that's circular and doesn't make since. if in fact they do generate the speed force (and untill i see that on panel i'm going to say you don't know what your talking about) then surfer can still take that away by lobotmize what ever portion of wally's brain that controls the speed force. further more if we are going by forum rules then wally has to act in character and for someone (while in character) needs help to take down gorilla grodd i could see anybody on this list taking him down. please not thought that i see Wally as the most powerful character under skyfather level if he used his powers efficiently.......... but he doesn't which is why people like captain cold are a huge villain for him. people make tooooo much of the flashes on this board

ColossusGrundy
Team 1 wins.

Marvel bias here?

Look at feats, compare history. Team 1. Black Adam hasn't even been mentioned in these comments......He's a FORCE to be reckoned with, and not even the strongest on the team.

AHEM....Captain Marvel, Superman, Hal Jordan.

Marvel team has NO chance.

DC team 10/10. Be honest with yourselves.

Warlord
team 2

D_Dude1210
Hmmm. Quasar's powerset (ability to drain energy) works well vs GL's, Thor's ability to cut off/manipulate magic (using Mjolnir) works quite well vs Capt Marvel or BA and SS's weakness exploit can pwn Superman in the face (he would then take on Wally). MM would be able to take wins off BB if he manages to blitz him before he could use his voice and Orion (being Orion) would more or less try to melee the Hulk, stalemate him for a bit til WWH gets mad enough to beat him down.

I think Marvel team can barely manage a majority. 6/10.

Placidity
Flash speed amps everyone (not that he needs to).

Naija boy

Surfer has done similar to skaar when he cut off his access to the oldpower. So its within the realm of possibility....that aside direct matter manipulation to the brain(or to the body in general) is still a viable option.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Naija boy
Surfer has done similar to skaar when he cut off his access to the oldpower. So its within the realm of possibility....that aside direct matter manipulation to the brain(or to the body in general) is still a viable option. true but he never cut-off say Juggernaut off so i guess it could go either way, however OP barred Surfer from doing anything like manipulating the brain etc.. for this fight

Naija boy
Originally posted by DarkOdin
true but he never cut-off say Juggernaut off so i guess it could go either way, however OP barred Surfer from doing anything like manipulating the brain etc.. for this fight

Surfer hasnt fought juggernaut before iirc, and juggernaut is powered by magic which isnt the case with flash (on a sidenote though surfer has shown to be able to manipulate high level magic). skaar and the oldpower is a much more similar scenario.

And i just noticed it now that the OP did limit surfer to flying around and blasting....meh.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by jasofisc
if it's true that flash people generate the speed force then that's circular and doesn't make since. if in fact they do generate the speed force (and untill i see that on panel i'm going to say you don't know what your talking about) then surfer can still take that away by lobotmize what ever portion of wally's brain that controls the speed force. further more if we are going by forum rules then wally has to act in character and for someone (while in character) needs help to take down gorilla grodd i could see anybody on this list taking him down. please not thought that i see Wally as the most powerful character under skyfather level if he used his powers efficiently.......... but he doesn't which is why people like captain cold are a huge villain for him. people make tooooo much of the flashes on this board

in Flash Rebirth #4..it says that Barry was the one who created the Speed Force..all the Flashes generate the Speed Force..that's why i say Surfer can't cut them off..if u say Wally will fight in character..Surfer will too and i don't think Surfer will just lobotomize people..

Naija boy
in Flash Rebirth #4..it says that Barry was the one who created the Speed Force..all the Flashes generate the Speed Force..that's why i say Surfer can't cut them off..if u say Wally will fight in character..Surfer will too and i don't think Surfer will just lobotomize people..

Offensive matter/energy manipulation (in this case lobotmizing flash) is within surfers character as he has used it many times in battle.

Omega Vision
I'm pretty sure the Surfer isn't powerful enough to interfere with as mighty a force as the Speed Force. It's a laughable concept to think that a Force with the power to over-ride the ALE can be "shut-off" by a High Herald character like SS.
Flash stalls Surfer while the rest of Team Marvel gets pantsed by Team DC. Then Team DC force-feeds SS with his own surfboard.

Naija boy
I'm pretty sure the Surfer isn't powerful enough to interfere with as mighty a force as the Speed Force. It's a laughable concept to think that a Force with the power to over-ride the ALE can be "shut-off" by a High Herald character like SS.
Flash stalls Surfer while the rest of Team Marvel gets pantsed by Team DC. Then Team DC force-feeds SS with his own surfboard.

No one talked about surfer shutting off anything. What was suggested is that he severs flashes connection with the speedforce.

And how the hell will the rest of the Marvel team get demolished by the DC team? they match up very evenly

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Naija boy
No one talked about surfer shutting off anything. What was suggested is that he severs flashes connection with the speedforce.

And how the hell will the rest of the Marvel team get demolished by the DC team? they match up very evenly
For one thing the Sentry is ****ed if he has to go up against J'onn, the Sentry's main weakness is his fragile mind which MM can exploit. Orion can hold his own against WWH while BA and CM take on Thor, GL takes on Quasar, and Supes takes BB. Sentry is the weak link here and after he has a seizure or something due to being mind-raped MM can help Orion with WWH and start a chain reaction. After its all over the Surfer has the unenviable task of dealing with all of Team DC.
DC side 7/10.

Naija boy
For one thing the Sentry is ****ed if he has to go up against J'onn, the Sentry's main weakness is his fragile mind which MM can exploit. Orion can hold his own against WWH while BA and CM take on Thor, GL takes on Quasar, and Supes takes BB. Sentry is the weak link here and after he has a seizure or something due to being mind-raped MM can help Orion with WWH and start a chain reaction. After its all over the Surfer has the unenviable task of dealing with all of Team DC.
DC side 7/10.

And when BA and CM are double teaming thor i suppose that Gladiator is taking a nap? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Omega Vision
My bad I overlooked Gladiator somehow. But no matter, CM can hold his own against Thor while BA proceeds to break down Gladiator's confidence one broken finger at a time.
DC 5.5/10

Naija boy
My bad I overlooked Gladiator somehow. But no matter, CM can hold his own against Thor while BA proceeds to break down Gladiator's confidence one broken finger at a time.
DC 5.5/10

BA wont break gladiators confidence at all. If martian vision can melt his face then im confident that gladiators HV can achieve similar results.

Omega Vision
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought MM's attack on BA was at least partially assisted by telepathy.

Naija boy
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought MM's attack on BA was at least partially assisted by telepathy.

I remember MM did affect him telepathically but iirc the telepathy was distinct and seperate from the physical damage he inflicted upon his face with his MV.

jasofisc
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Team 1 wins.

Marvel bias here?

Look at feats, compare history. Team 1. Black Adam hasn't even been mentioned in these comments......He's a FORCE to be reckoned with, and not even the strongest on the team.

AHEM....Captain Marvel, Superman, Hal Jordan.

Marvel team has NO chance.

DC team 10/10. Be honest with yourselves.

marvel bias what ever fanboy at least the marvel fans give dc a chance while you say marvel's team (multiple world breakers) have no chance. someone reeks of biasness but it's not the other posters on this thread.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Placidity
Flash speed amps everyone (not that he needs to).

surfer or quazar absorbs the speed force

xJLxKing
Originally posted by jasofisc
surfer or quazar absorbs the speed force
Yeah, like that's a chance. I think I have higher chance of winning the lotto 5 times in 1 day

jasofisc

don't read much surfer i take it just one refernce to it is cable deadpool burnt offering.

didn't read rebirth so i'll take your word for it. However it's kind of a stretch to say because barry created the speed force therefore all flashes generate the speed force not really seeing the connection.

jasofisc

nope surfer take out flash early on while the marvel and dc people pretty much take each other out.

jasofisc
DC side 7/10.

MM isn't getting into sentry's mind (read new avengers: sentry for refernce) he has fantastic psy defences only reason emma was able to get into his mind was when one he was sitting in his house pre-transformation state, and the other time was though a back door she had created the first time he let her in. pretty much agree with the rest of your post besides supes taking BB. now i know people don't think much of BB snce the whole war of kings thing (which is because they hate vulcan) but if supes was able to beat him it would take a very long time. same withe orion vs WWH.

jasofisc
DC 5.5/10

I could see 5.5/10 in favor of dc i just see it just a little bit differnt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.