Black Adam Vs Quasar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ryo 666
Fights in New York.

Pre-WW3 Adam and Wendell.

No BFR.

smile

kgkg
Quasar

Ryo 666
Whys that?

quanchi112
BA wins.

tkitna
Quasar kills the overrated one

kgkg
Originally posted by Ryo 666
Whys that? I'd say Quasar has more firepower and BFR abilities.

It's a good fight with Quasar winning due to versatile which ultimatly gives him better chances at winning plus those shields etc should help him with blitz etc.

Ryo 666
Originally posted by kgkg
I'd say Quasar has more firepower and BFR abilities.

It's a good fight with Quasar winning due to versatile which ultimatly gives him better chances at winning plus those shields etc should help him with blitz etc.

Well I forgot about BFR so I edited, but I can't argue about the rest, unsure who wins at the moment.

Enyalus
Quasar hits him in the face with about a dozen 150 megaton blasts for the KO.

Ryo 666
Has he ever shown to do anything like that?

Enyalus
Has he ever shown to do anything like that?
Yes. To Thanos wielding the IG.

Naija boy
Quasar

Ryo 666
Originally posted by Enyalus
Yes. To Thanos wielding the IG.

Scans of this? Haven't read all of Wendell's series.

Enyalus
Scans of this? Haven't read all of Wendell's series.
It's in an Infinity Gauntlet tie-in. If no one else posts the scans, I'll put them up later. I don't have it electronically, otherwise I'd do it now.

Ryo 666
Thanks.

I am leaning towards BA because of his brutality at the moment but it could go either way.

quanchi112
Originally posted by tkitna
Quasar kills the overrated one How is Black Adam overrated?

Naija boy
Here is the scan of quasar using 100 megaton blasts on thanos

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/Quasar%20feats/th_Quasarhundredmegatonblast.jpg

Ryo 666
Thank you.

That's gotta hurt BA lol.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Naija boy
Here is the scan of quasar using 100 megaton blasts on thanos

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/Quasar%20feats/th_Quasarhundredmegatonblast.jpg

thumb up Thanks.

Pretty clear that despite that level of power he's putting out, Quasar isn't even strained.

Ryo 666
BA will defeat Quasar I think if Quasar doesn't realize he needs to do something big a few minutes into the fight...I think...possibly...still unsure lol.

Prep-Man
Black Adam.

Ryo 666
Explain, would BA be able to handle a 100 megaton blast?

Prep-Man
i don't see why not. if billy was able to handle the a blast that was able to tear planets to shreds, then adam should be able to as well. they're about equal in the durability department. plus adam isn't just going to stand around like Thanos.

Raoul
Explain, would BA be able to handle a 100 megaton blast?

yes.

a dozen of them, though, that's a different story.

Ryo 666
Then Quasar loses.

tkitna
Originally posted by quanchi112
How is Black Adam overrated?

Because everybody thinks he's the crap for some reason and I see him as a 2nd rate Superman. http://www.sciforums.com/images/smilies/shrug.gif

Ryo 666
Better than being a 3rd rate Superman like Sentry ay lol.

Warlord
Quasar barely

starlock
Quasar for the majority

Prep-Man
Better than being a 3rd rate Superman like Sentry ay lol.

Yup. Sentry is like a 10th rate superman. BA on the other hand has a rich history, just like billy. And is far more interesting. Quasar won't be manipulating Adam anytime soon.

leonidas
how's BA faired against any GLs? has he really fought any decent GL?

Tazer
Yo.

good fight, but I think BA would take this for a majority; Elvis gives a good fight tho.

Tazer

batdude123
Originally posted by leonidas
how's BA faired against any GLs? has he really fought any decent GL?

I think he fought Hal once. I can't remember the outcome though. Might have been one of those "pseudo-fights." srug

Charmander
Originally posted by batdude123
I think he fought Hal once. I can't remember the outcome though. Might have been one of those "pseudo-fights." srug He hit Hal in the back iirc, and then nothing.

He's stomped around AS all day long though.

zeel
Because everybody thinks he's the crap for some reason and I see him as a 2nd rate Superman. http://www.sciforums.com/images/smilies/shrug.gif

he is the shit, and he has shit on superman several times roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ba loses here, and so would supes for that matter.

The Scribe

kgkg
^ I'm convinced BA wins

Enyalus
Black Adam's been shown running at light speed before...

...And that's why bios suck.

zeel
pre crisis cap and BA surpassed light speed. But that was a long time ago.

quanchi112
Because everybody thinks he's the crap for some reason and I see him as a 2nd rate Superman. http://www.sciforums.com/images/smilies/shrug.gif No way. There are some who believe he would get the better of Superman and rightly so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.