Korben Dallas vs John McClane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

demonslayer03
john gets frozen "cryogenicly of course) and awakens in the 23rd century and he goes to see the new world he has been and meets someone one who looks famialiar who turns out to be korben. korben thinks someone is impersonating him attacks john... who wins?

jinXed by JaNx
Korben Dallas has bigger guns so i say him

BruceSkywalker
mcclane wishes he was still in his own time.. dallas ftw

Rogue Jedi
Guns? h2h?

Sadako of Girth
Korben is too dominated by his mother to ever truly have the cajones to take down McClane.

If Dallas could work out how to use those guns, Im pretty sure that McClane would be able to.

Sadako of Girth
Also a Flying SUV would be awesome damage.

Robtard
Korben is McClane's great, great, great, great Grandson; this is why he's such a bad-ass.

If McClane were to lose here, there's no shame in it, as he's essentially losing to part of himself.

Rogue Jedi
Korben got Milla.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Robtard
Korben is McClane's great, great, great, great Grandson; this is why he's such a bad-ass.

If McClane were to lose here, there's no shame in it, as he's essentially losing to part of himself.

Indeed.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Korben got Milla.

McClane would have had her at 'hello'.

Rogue Jedi
Sure he would have..

What was Korben's background again?

Robtard
Sure he would have..

What was Korben's background again?

Indeed.

Military.

Rogue Jedi
Indeed.

Military. Just good old fashioned military? Special forces or what?

Robtard
Just good old fashioned military? Special forces or what?

I forget, some kind of 'elite' though. What does this have to do with McClane being a better ladies man?

Rogue Jedi
I forget, some kind of 'elite' though. What does this have to do with McClane being a better ladies man? Mac had an average looking wife he couldn't keep, and one airport chick hit on him, that's it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.