Okay, this will blow your mind, especially if you are a STAR WARS fan!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
And you better be a Star Wars fan if you are a KMC Member. So check it out. My geek friend showed me how to do this. If you have Windows, click 'Start', then click 'Run...', then type in 'cmd' (without the ' ') and hit 'OK', then paste this in there right where the cursor is blinking: telnet towel.blinkenlights.nl

Hit 'enter' on your keyboard. Wait a few moments. Enjoy! Yes, it will play the entire movie!!! eek!

dadudemon
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
And you better be a Star Wars fan if you are a KMC Member. So check it out. My geek friend showed me how to do this. If you have Windows, click 'Start', then click 'Run...', then type in 'cmd' (without the ' ') and hit 'OK', then paste this in there right where the cursor is blinking: telnet towel.blinkenlights.nl

Hit 'enter' on your keyboard. Wait a few moments. Enjoy! Yes, it will play the entire movie!!! eek!

You newb. That's been around fer ages.

=Tired Hiker=
Really?

Jaeh.is.Awesome
yep, really.

its still cool, though.

Neo Darkhalen
Almost as old as the very Internet itself, or at least Chuck Norris jokes.

=Tired Hiker=
Well shit. erm

Ahsoka Tano
Gay n' aids, Chuck said you have both

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon

Syren
pointandlaugh

Bardock42
Really? Yeah, there's even a thread on it somewhere here.

Still awesome though.

Ultimate Wil
Originally posted by dadudemon

Baylin

erm.. wasn't it you that posted this last time??? confused

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Ultimate Wil

Dude, let's just be friends, okay.Originally posted by Baylin
erm.. wasn't it you that posted this last time??? confused srug

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Baylin
erm.. wasn't it you that posted this last time??? confused

look.. tikers really old.. and at his age sometimes you forget things.. let's give the old guy a break kinda

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
look.. tikers really old.. and at his age sometimes you forget things.. let's give the old guy a break kinda

Yeah, let's give the old guy a....wait.... mad

Piggle Humsy
lookaround

Alpha Centauri
I enjoy the original trilogy, never been that much of a fan, though.

My girlfriend is, but she also likes Marvel comics, so there you go.

Point is, Hiker, I didn't know of this either. Don't feel bad.

-AC

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I enjoy the original trilogy, never been that much of a fan, though.

My girlfriend is, but she also likes Marvel comics, so there you go.

Point is, Hiker, I didn't know of this either. Don't feel bad.

-AC But, Marvel comics rock. mad

Alpha Centauri
But, Marvel comics rock. mad

Precisely, it's why she's awesome.

It would only be more awesome if she were Deadpool himself. However, then I'd be gay and dating a mentally unstable cancer sufferer, which I do NOT want.

I don't know anyone that'd wanna date a Star Wars chick...aside from when Leia is in the slave bikini.

-AC

Ax3l
So you'd date a female mentally unstable cancer sufferer? Homophobe.

Alpha Centauri
Priorities, man.

If it's a mentally unstable chick, at least you can convince her to strip by saying her panties are made of scorpions and she'll believe you.

-AC

Ax3l
You've got a point there.

*Dashes to the Psychiatric ward*

dadudemon
Really?

Yeah, bro. laughing

Fallen
Precisely, it's why she's awesome.

It would only be more awesome if she were Deadpool himself. However, then I'd be gay and dating a mentally unstable cancer sufferer, which I do NOT want.

I don't know anyone that'd wanna date a Star Wars chick...aside from when Leia is in the slave bikini.

-AC

i'd date a female in the star wars universe. confused given, if i wasn't a part of this reality. not that i would ever trade what i have.

anyway, Luke ends up marrying someone who, at one point in time, dedicated her entire existence to plotting him demise. her anger was more than obsessive. misplaced, but still obsessive. i have a thing for bad-ass chicks who can wipe the floor with anyone's ass. and she is force-sensitive. the things she could do...

so yes, i would date mara jade.

Fallen
obviously she's not featured in the films.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b348/fallenjedi_/mara2.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b348/fallenjedi_/mara1.jpg

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Fallen
i'd date a female in the star wars universe. confused given, if i wasn't a part of this reality. not that i would ever trade what i have.

anyway, Luke ends up marrying someone who, at one point in time, dedicated her entire existence to plotting him demise. her anger was more than obsessive. misplaced, but still obsessive. i have a thing for bad-ass chicks who can wipe the floor with anyone's ass. and she is force-sensitive. the things she could do...

so yes, i would date mara jade.

Suuure. You wouldn't trade what you have in life right now for a fictional redhead?

Mara Jade, Rogue, Jean Grey.

Whoever ends up dating you had better watch out.

-AC

Fallen
you know, i never made that connection. the red-head attribute with those females. in person, i don't usually find red-heads all that attractive. interesting.

but nah, what i have now is something that i've waited for and have always wanted since it was first initially there.

=Tired Hiker=
Priorities, man.

If it's a mentally unstable chick, at least you can convince her to strip by saying her panties are made of scorpions and she'll believe you.

-AC

laughing out loud laughing Best quote I've read in ages.

Da Pittman

Hit 'enter' on your keyboard. Wait a few moments. Enjoy! Yes, it will play the entire movie!!! eek! I'm old like you and I've never seen it, pretty cool and it will run on a Mac as well though Terminal.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Da Pittman
I'm old like you and I've never seen it, pretty cool and it will run on a Mac as well though Terminal.

Nice! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.