Link vs. Jedah Dohma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NemeBro
Oh my.

Link has to fight Jedah Dohma, the powerful S ranked Darkstalker and antagonist of Darkstalkers: Vampire Savior.

There will be three fights.

1. OoT Link vs. Jedah

2. TP Link vs. Jedah

3. Composite Link(No Triforce) vs. Jedah

Can any Link hope to win? smile

ScreamPaste
Who the hell is Jedah? o.o

Edit: I'm guessing this is an intended spite thread? Dark Stalkers is the game Pyron's from, and you're not giving Link the triforce D:<

SpadeKing
jedah feats

NemeBro
This is Jedah:

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r304/shinji_loves/250px-Jedah.jpg

Feats: Jedah started by stealing the soul of a demon named Ozom, did this with little effort despite Ozom being an A+ level Darkstalker. He would then use his soul as the foundation for the Majigen, a pocket dimension Jedah would make to replace the demon and human worlds. Jedah then with a raise of his hand was able to absorb every soul in the dimension of Makai. That is trillions of souls. After doing so, he destroyed the dimension itself. Makai is a gargantuan dimension, the landmass itself is hundreds of times larger than Earth, and is surrounded by a virtually endless sea(which mantains a temperature of 1,000 C and absolute zero simultaneously), which is in turn surrounded by a dimensional wall.

Jedah is physically at least as powerful as Demitri Maximov empowered by the energy absorbed from Pyron. Same with speed I assume.

Jedah's regeneration is Godly. About to instantly heal from decapitation for instance, many of his physical attacks involve him dismembering his own body, and healing instantly.

From the Majigen, he was able to transport the cast of Darkstalkers to it from Earth. In other words, able to send others to other dimensions. He himself has dimensional teleportation.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Jedah

ScreamPaste
Wait, so he's physicly stronger than ****ing Pyron, and can create water that simultaneously is hot enough to burn your skin off and cold enough to freeze you solid?

Without the triforce this goes to Jedah.

NemeBro
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Wait, so he's physicly stronger than ****ing Pyron, and can create water that simultaneously is hot enough to burn your skin off and cold enough to freeze you solid? Wut.

No.

He is as strong/stronger than Demitri when empowered by Mortal Pyron's energies he absorbed, but he's not stronger than star dwarfing, cosmical god Pyron lol.

He did not create water like that no, just destroyed a dimension that possessed such crazy shit.

ScreamPaste
K, well.. how strong/fast is he? The other names in the description you gave mean squat to me, I dunno any of them, lol. I need some relative information, or concrete information. Either what he's stronger than, or how strong he is. Same with durability, speed, and .. I dunno what special abilities he has, either, I'm totally clueless.

NemeBro
K, well.. how strong/fast is he? The other names in the description you gave mean squat to me, I dunno any of them, lol. I need some relative information, or concrete information. Either what he's stronger than, or how strong he is. Same with durability, speed, and .. I dunno what special abilities he has, either, I'm totally clueless. Donavan Baine was able to stop a cliff(100 tons or more) from collapsing with one hand by stabbing his sword in it, while he was stabbed twice in the heart by a soul and blood draining sword. Donavan, is a bug compared to Pyron, and Demitri, who is physicallu a rival to Mortal Pyron. Demitri absorbed Pyron's mortal form, which would make him stronger. Jedah is as strong or stronger than that. As for speed, well he has no feats of it, but fast enough to fight Pyron empowered Demitri, Pyron was able to fly around the planet in about two seconds or so. Durability, don't know, but it does not really matter considering his regeneration.

Special abilities? I...Kind of listed them. no expression

ScreamPaste
How strong is mortal Pyron?
That's ****ign fast.
Is his regen ridiculous, like.. can regen from anything, or is he killable?
And fair enough. o.o

SuperLuigi
but can jedah fight

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by SuperLuigi
but can jedah fight

no expression

NemeBro
How strong is mortal Pyron?
That's ****ign fast.
Is his regen ridiculous, like.. can regen from anything, or is he killable?
And fair enough. o.o Able to make Donavan look like a complete joke. I would say he is at least ten times as strong as Donavan physically.

Pretty much. Jedah has no vital organs, so he quickly regenerates from any damage.

NemeBro
but can jedah fight What? erm

SuperLuigi
does he ever fight anybody like link does or does he just show off his powers against those who dont possess the COURAGE to fight back

NemeBro
does he ever fight anybody like link does or does he just show off his powers against those who dont possess the COURAGE to fight back ...Shut up.

ScreamPaste
I have to admit, I enjoy reading SL's posts.

SuperLuigi
you shut up

Phanteros
you shut up shut the hell up

SuperLuigi
use my **** to plug your mouth shut

C. C. Cowgirl!
Cease it or I'll report.

NemeBro
use my **** to plug your mouth shut Mmm...Only if you do the same with mine.

SuperLuigi
report these nuts

SpadeKing
report these nuts

For what crime

C. C. Cowgirl!
Originally posted by SpadeKing
For what crime

Same crime that he comitted, I guess.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl!
Same crime that he comitted, I guess.

sounds sinister knowing him

Sin_Volvagia
report these nuts

You are brave

Darkstorm Zero
Jedah punks link like this.... This guy was said capable of simply assimilating even full powered Pyron without him even being aware of it...

NemeBro
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
This guy was said capable of simply assimilating even full powered Pyron without him even being aware of it... What?

ScreamPaste
If Jedah can absorb Pyron he wins. O_o;

Darkstorm Zero
Read Pyron's Ending in VS2 mode in Savior.. It tells you that Pyron becomes an energy source for Jedah because Pyron couldn't escape the Devils dimension

NemeBro
Read Pyron's Ending in VS2 mode in Savior.. It tells you that Pyron becomes an energy source for Jedah because Pyron couldn't escape the Devils dimension Noncanon...And wasn't Pyron still in his more limiting form? Was it ever even stated he had returned to full power?

Darkstorm Zero
Trying to escape, you vette beleive he was

NemeBro
Trying to escape, you vette beleive he was Hm.

Was it ever stated how Pyron limited his power?

Darkstorm Zero
By simple choice, much like how Gouki holds back

NemeBro
It was stated he took on a more limiting form, that indicates while in that form, his power is limited.

Darkstorm Zero
Yes, but because of the nature of his power, he can change it in an instant to suit his needs

NemeBro
When was this show/stated?

Burning thought
Whats actually shown is that Pyron gets smaller, and likely reduces his strength to fit his size

Darkstorm Zero
Udon reguarding his power is limited only by his mind... if he wills to be weaker or vulnerable, it is so, and vice versa.

NemeBro
Udon reguarding his power is limited only by his mind... if he wills to be weaker or vulnerable, it is so, and vice versa. That is hyperbole dude...By that train of thought, he is virtually omnipotent.

LLLLLink
OOT and Composite Link stomp. The other one I could care less about.

NemeBro
No they don't and if you truly believe that you are a factual idiot.

I am who I am
Jedah pulls Link under a puddle of blood, turns his arm into a swiffer wet jet and mops it up. And I mean this quite literally...he could really do that.

And for the record, Pyron can mimic any power by any species originatin' in the human world. The guy is really like the king of the universe. If you fought by explodin' planets wit your mind, that is how he would face, you. Don't know how he does it, but that's how he wiped out the other species in the universe.

I just learned this...

NemeBro
Originally posted by I am who I am
Jedah pulls Link under a puddle of blood, turns his arm into a swiffer wet jet and mops it up. And I mean this quite literally...he could really do that.

And for the record, Pyron can mimic any power by any species originatin' in the human world. The guy is really like the king of the universe. If you fought by explodin' planets wit your mind, that is how he would face, you. Don't know how he does it, but that's how he wiped out the other species in the universe.

I just learned this... Where in the **** did you learn this? no expression

I am who I am
Originally posted by NemeBro
Where in the **** did you learn this? no expression The GF. Just paraphrasin' but he could assimilate a race and destroy'em.

Pyron's true form can best be described as atomic radiation. Can't see it for shit but it's there, wit no shape or form. He can make a form based off of other in HIS universe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.