SUV battle....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
John McClane and Dr. Robert Neville (I am Legend) face off in a demolition derby to the death. They are both driving 4x4 Chevrolet Suburbans. Battle takes place on the pier where Robert Neville went suicidal against the dark seekers. Who wins?

Darth Martin
McClane.

Luck, experience, and damage soak ftw.

Rogue Jedi
I'm leaning towards Neville, he took out a shitload of death seekers. Though Mac did take out a chopper with a car.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I'm leaning towards Neville, he took out a shitload of death seekers. I have no doubt McClane could do the same feat.

Though Mac did take out a chopper with a car. That he did.

Rogue Jedi
Lets edit a bit:

McClane is just going about his business and BAM Neville is on him. Neville is in the same state of mind he is after Sam dies.

Dr Will Hatch
Will Smith might be the next Captain America, so I am going with him because it is almost July 4th.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Will Smith might be the next Captain America sick

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Darth Martin
sick

Dr Will Hatch
What? He's not going to play some Tuskagee Chump like Isaiah Bradley. I doubt he'll be in it though, more of a joke than fact.

Rogue Jedi
He better not be. CA was white, right?

Darth Martin
I doubt he'll be in it though, more of a joke than fact. We can only pray and hope.

Dr Will Hatch
He better not be. CA was white, right? Aryan, in fact. wink

Darth Martin
There are just some characters whose races and skin colors shouldn't be messed with.

Shaft should not be white. Bond not black. Cap is no exception.

Rogue Jedi
Aryan, in fact. wink See, I hate that shit, when a developed character is altered like that.

Dr Will Hatch
I don't really have a problem with Cap turning black. I have a problem with Nick Fury turning into Sam Jackson because he's an established character with a tangible backstory. Cap is more of an archtype.

Rogue Jedi
Well, I just think that the producers should stay true to the character.

HumanMovieGuide
I don't really have a problem with Cap turning black. I have a problem with Nick Fury turning into Sam Jackson because he's an established character with a tangible backstory. Cap is more of an archtype.

Ultimate Nick Fury was based off of Samuel L Jackson. So I guess the movie studios opted to cast the one that was based off an actor rather than finding a new person to play the white dude. Though if they ever decide to put Beyonder in a movie, they have to cast Donny Osmond. We all know that's who Marvel based him off of.

Sadako of Girth
I'm leaning towards Neville, he took out a shitload of death seekers. Though Mac did take out a chopper with a car.

McClane for same reasons.

Its easy to SUV a bus queue full of vampzombies.

But taking down a chopper in midair,and fitting a whole SUV neatly into the anus of a female assassin is way more prescise/impressive.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah I guess. But Neville would surely win a death race yes

Sadako of Girth
I have a feeling that McClane'd take that too. The fact that he is better at aiming his vehicle, suggests that he'll be able to target the elderly, the children and other high point earners.

Rogue Jedi
Cops have morals. Neville, in his state of mind, will be balls to the wall.

Sadako of Girth
Ah the old attempted morals gimpage.
Makes me nostalgic for the many other times you tried that.

Well... From chapter 2:3 of the Book of McClane:

"You're a policeman. There are rules for policemen." - Karl's bro

"Yeah thats what my captain keeps telling me." - McClane

*McClane proceeds to pistolwhip the guy then break his neck.*

Rogue Jedi
Shoot, score haermm

jinXed by JaNx
Definitely McClane. His driving skills are top class. Neville drives around a desolate city.

Kaibs
McClane would beat Robert in any scenario that involves violence. The luck alone gives him the win.

jinXed by JaNx
you people say luck. I say skillz

Sadako of Girth
He is the luckiest f**k in combat alive - beyond question, but, he does create a lot of the opportunities for luck to tip the balance with his actions.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
He is the luckiest f**k in combat alive - beyond question, but, he does create a lot of the opportunities for luck to tip the balance with his actions.

yeah man, but, how is that not a skill?

Sadako of Girth
I think it is a skill in itself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.