Sam versus Cujo......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Cujo is rabid and hungry in post apocalyptic New York. Robert Neville and his German Shepherd, Sam, are out and about looking for supplies. Neville enters the video store, is talking to Hank the mannequin, and Cujo enters. Neville goes to shoot Cujo but his rifle jams. Just as Cujo leaps for Neville, Sam blindsides Cujo and both dogs fly away from Neville. Rolling to their feet, they leap for each other. Cujo is rabid ad crazy, while Sam is defending her master. Who wins?

Röland
Cujo hands down.

Rabies makes him a psycho mother****er who won't stop till he's dead.

Rogue Jedi
Dont forget that Sam took on 3 darkseeker dogs and pwned them.

Röland
I still say Cujo.

It's like a boxing match and Cujo easily has 100 pounds on Sam.

Rogue Jedi
No doubt, but Sam has speed and agility. If Sam gets Cujo around the throat, it's all over for Cujo.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Dont forget that Sam took on 3 darkseeker dogs and pwned them. I remember no such thing. I recall Sam getting "pwned" by those dogs.

Röland
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I remember no such thing. I recall Sam getting "pwned" by those dogs.
I watched the clip on youtube and Sam definitely doesn't kick ass. She manages to kill one but if Neville hadn't been there she would have been toast.

Sadako of Girth
Cujo eats Sam and shits him into little dog poops the next morning.

He also savages the maker of the thread.

celestialdemon
Cujo wins this. He's far more vicious and has the size advantage.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I remember no such thing. I recall Sam getting "pwned" by those dogs. She pwned one of them, Neville shot another. If Neville hadn't shot the third, Sam might have taken it.

Size is a factor here, but Sam is much faster than Cujo, plus she is vicious in her own right, defending her master. You've never seen a smaller, faster dog take a larger dog?

Darth Martin
She'll defend her keeper, yes, but she wouldv'e got fined.

Rogue Jedi
Picture a big ass out of shape heavyweight boxer fighting a quick ass middleweight, the middleweight far faster. Thats how this fight would go down.

Darth Martin
Don't buy it. Sam engaged the dogs, sure. Could she do any real damage, I don't think so.

Rogue Jedi
If she gets a lock on Cujo's throat, what's Cujo gonna do?

Darth Martin
I'm not debating the thread title. I just came in here to comment on the side discussion of Samantha vs the Darkseeker dogs.

I for one have never seen Cujo.

Rogue Jedi
Cujo is a big ass St. Bernard who goes psycho with rabies.

Darth Martin
I'm well aware of the character, just haven't seen the film.

Rogue Jedi
Just imagine a big ass St Bernard going apeshit for 90 minutes.

Darth Martin
And you think Samantha can handle that?

Rogue Jedi
Not head on, but all she would have to do is dodge one time, get ahold of Cujo's throat, and rip it out.

Darth Martin
Okay. I wouldn't bet on it but everyone is entitled to there opinion.

Btw you could hear the drops of tears when she died in the film.

Sadako of Girth
Picture a big ass out of shape heavyweight boxer fighting a quick ass middleweight, the middleweight far faster. Thats how this fight would go down.

For your analogy to stand, the "Middleweight" would have to be a 3 stone 3ft 2 guy called Susan.

Cujo wins and uses whatevers left of Sam's corpse as his special love toy.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
For your analogy to stand, the "Middleweight" would have to be a 3 stone 3ft 2 guy called Susan.

Cujo wins and uses whatevers left of Sam's corpse as his special love toy. How is Cujo gonna kill what he cannot catch? Imagine Chris Farley fighting Manny Pacquiao.

Sadako of Girth
Im thinking more Butter Bean vs Johnny Knoxville.

He could feasibly bite Sams head off.

But Digby owns both.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, and the first time Cujo charges, al that momentum carrying him, Sam dodges, Cujo is gonna slide forward like Oprah Winfrey on ice skates. Sam gets a lock on Cujo's throat, badabing, Cujo is done.

Sadako of Girth
Sam couldnt get his mouth round Cujo's throat in the place place. Never mind locking. And If he rolls over he would crush Sam.

Badading! And youve got Sam's brain all over your nice Ivy league suit.

Rogue Jedi
Dude, Sam doesnt need to get her Jaws around Cujos throat, just Bite into his neck and rip away.

Cujo was a psycho, but he never displayed any dog to dog fighting prowess, all he attacked was fleeing humans.......And he was beaten by a girl laughing out loud

Sadako of Girth
But then Sam dies of the rabies she catches from Cujo.

Cujo Wins. big grin

Rogue Jedi
I see, Cujo kills her from beyond the grave?

Sadako of Girth
Well....the rabies will....but yeah basically.

Cujo wineth.

Rogue Jedi
Only after Sam rips his throat out.

Sadako of Girth
Nahhhhhh.

Its a dog, not McClane.

Rogue Jedi
Funny how Cujo was never shown fighting another dog on screen, but Sam was.

Sadako of Girth
He was too busy ripping cars apart to get to people.

Rogue Jedi
He ripped a car apart? Musta missed that part. Youtube link?

Sadako of Girth
Havent seen the movie in years. You might wanna see it yourself, and post the link, if you see it..

AngryManatee
When Sam started to turn into a darkseeker dog, Neville was able to strangle him to put him out of his misery. No way in hell you could do that to a St. Bernard, much less the St. Bernard from HELL.

Sadako of Girth
See? Angry knows. yes

jinXed by JaNx
Neville kills Cujo but Sam gets eaten.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by AngryManatee
When Sam started to turn into a darkseeker dog, Neville was able to strangle him to put him out of his misery. No way in hell you could do that to a St. Bernard, much less the St. Bernard from HELL. Bullshit. Cujo can be throttled just as easily as Sam was.

AngryManatee
Bullshit. Cujo can be throttled just as easily as Sam was.

St. Bernards, at their lightest, are almost twice as heavy as a large German Shepherd, and can weigh as much as 260 lbs. They are huge-ass dogs. Sam is just going to get the shit knocked out of him like no joke sp_ike

Robtard
Dont forget that Sam took on 3 darkseeker dogs and pwned them.

No, she killed one and it ripped her up badly in the process.

-Neville shot the first one.

-Sam fought and killed the second.

-The third she jumped into and knocked off Neville, then he shot it.

So Cujo, a 180+lbs Saint Bernard rips her a new one.

Rogue Jedi
So Sam being much faster than Cujo makes no difference?

Robtard
So Sam being much faster than Cujo makes no difference?

If it's a race or if she's trying to run away, she easily wins either of these.

In a fight, she's not that much faster where she's going to completely avoid being bitten in the neck or belly, which Cujo being a very much larger dog could kill her with one-two good bites.

Saint Bernards also have a lot of loose skin, especially around the neck, which means Sam isn't going to be able to rip-out his throat, at least not as easy as he could hers.

Edit: Cujo isn't also your average St. Bernard, he's rabid, which made him crazy-strong enough to kill several people, smash through doors and dent a car his his head.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, well........Cujo is ugly as sin.

Sadako of Girth
Bullshit. Cujo can be throttled just as easily as Sam was.

By Digby, maybe, but definitely not Sam.

Only a tool of the lowest order would assert such a thing.

Dogs cant throttle anyway, they lack opposable thumbs.

If you meant with the mouth, however, the Sam is f***ed, as she aint getting her gob round that neck.

Sadako of Girth
Yeah, well........Cujo is ugly as sin.

..........But you'd f**k Sam, right...?

Darth Martin
Rogue, she did not pwn 3 of the dogs. The on she looked to have killed ****ed he up.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
..........But you'd f**k Sam, right...? Depends....Would I be drunk, or stranded on a desert island with her for all of eternity?

Sadako of Girth
Yeah.

But I think you'd be all in that dog pussay waaaaaay before eternity.

(Unless rotting dog is your thing.)

And Cujo will still have won, and you'd have screwed the pooch once again.

Rogue Jedi
Dont knock it.....

Sadako of Girth
laughing out loud

But wont next door's cat be jealous of your shifted attentions..?

Are is it a threesome in your head...?

Cuuuuuuuu-Jo! Cuuuuuuuu-jo! Cuuuuuuuuuuu-jo...!!!

Rogue Jedi
My neighbor is a sheep farmer laughing out loud

Sadako of Girth
The cat, Sam the dog and now sheep...?

Your depravity knows no bounds, sir.

Rogue Jedi
Funny, coming from a man who admittedly has Mac's right nut in his mouth. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sadako of Girth
Where did I ever say that, O-Potter-fixated-one..?

Rogue Jedi
Sadako of Girth
Habitual Line-stepper

Doooooooooooooo BART!!!!!!

Sadako of Girth
Thats a location. That merely suggests that Im located at the nut.

Not that its in my mouth, felcher of aged wizards.

Rogue Jedi
Nevertheless you are ON the nut. And the doors are wide open, come outta the closet. Come on, we'll still love you.

Sadako of Girth
If you remember it was reference to the theory that McClane's nuts were so of steel, that they were the densest, steeliest objects known in the universe and that we are all caught in the gravity of their plank density..

So in that sense, we are all on those nuts.

Rogue Jedi
Nah, not me, I got better things to do than share a testicle with you and Rob. Besides, threes a crowd, right? I dont think there is enough McClane nutcheese to go around.

Sadako of Girth
Well stop eating it all then. Think of the less fortunate starving Dumbledores and Riggs of this world, you greedy so and so...

No cheese would dare form on McClane's testicles, lest it be deemed a terrorist and be brutally killed.

Rogue Jedi
OK, Holly.

Robtard
Nah, not me, I got better things to do than share a testicle with you and Rob. Besides, threes a crowd, right? I dont think there is enough McClane nutcheese to go around.

Whoa, slow your roll, I'm on the left one, not the right. If you like, come on down, there's plenty of space, but you can't bring your Harry Potter fanaticism with you.

P.S. Cujo's still winning this one.

steverules_2
Why not Cujo vs Old yeller or...however the f*ck it's spelt

Robtard
Those hunting dogs can get pretty large and muscular, so Old Yeller might stand a better chance against a massive rabid St. Bernard.

Sadako of Girth
OK, Holly.

Sorry? What was that you said...?

I couldnt make it out above the violent slapping of Dumbledork's leathery old nutsack on your chin, and of course, your gargling, Elizabeth.

stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Whoa, slow your roll, I'm on the left one, not the right. If you like, come on down, there's plenty of space, but you can't bring your Harry Potter fanaticism with you.

P.S. Cujo's still winning this one. Relax, you already sold me on Cujo winning this one, and you know it. Never let it be said I wont admit when I am wrong. big grin

Dont forget my Lestat fanboyism, or Swagger.

Kaibs
Cujo wins easily. Sam may be faster but she isnt as powerful. And keep in mind Cujo is rabid and crazier than normal Cujo. It's liek the other Jaws vs Lake Placid Croc thread except this is less debatable. Cujo is like Jaws and Sam is like the croc except its uncmparable how much of a disadvantage Sam has. Sam loses

jinXed by JaNx
I dont think there is enough McClane nutcheese to go around.

there is always enough McClane nutcheese to go around, sir.

Darth Martin
Especially at KMC it seems. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
Especially between two particular guys.

Sadako of Girth
Those guys RJ and Dumbledore...? Yeah you are probably right.

Stop baiting and stop 'bating.

Rogue Jedi
Easy slim, go easy, man.

Sadako of Girth
Oh. It is.

Then whats with the knobcheese provocation...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.