sephiroth & genesis gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpadeKing
Sephiroth all his abilities from all games & Genesis Rhapsodos as he is last seen from Dirge of Cerberus (note of no degradation & he is now supposedley to be stronger than ever). battle arena is the Junon area

Magic attacks are also usable

team 1: Beatrix & Steiner (FF9)

team 2: Link & Ryu (no calling upon the triforce for instant killings)

team 3: Marth & Ike

team 4: Dante & Vergil (no time stop or slowing & no devil triggers)

team 5: Cloud AC & Squall (full junction upgrades)

ScreamPaste
I don't know anything about the first team, team 2 wins, team three loses, team 4 win, team 5 I dunno.

K1ll3r
Team 1: Have no idea.

Team 2: Destroyed.

Team 3: No idea.

Team 4: Would be a fun fight, not sure who would win.

Team 5: Slaughtered.

MooCowofJustice
Are you ****in' serious? You're going to actually say that Marth and Ike could possibly do better than Link and Ryu? Dream on. I know you said you don't know, but be consistant. If Link and Ryu have "no chance" Marth and Ike get raped faster than a catholic school girl at a rave.

And why does Sephiroth lose to Cloud and Squall? It's not like he'll take it seriously, he'll just "let" Cloud beat him again. >.<

ScreamPaste
Killer's starting to sound like Terry :[

Team 1 might win cause FF9 is a more powerful verse, if not they stop at team 2.

And Moo is correct, you're being horribly inconcsistant, Killer.

C. C. Cowgirl!
Inverted BIAS. Interested in not seeing particular characters win stick out tongue

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Are you ****in' serious? You're going to actually say that Marth and Ike could possibly do better than Link and Ryu? Dream on. I know you said you don't know, but be consistant. If Link and Ryu have "no chance" Marth and Ike get raped faster than a catholic school girl at a rave.

And why does Sephiroth lose to Cloud and Squall? It's not like he'll take it seriously, he'll just "let" Cloud beat him again. >.<

He probably doesn't know much about FIre EMblem characters. Though, it's obvious Ike and Marth aren't at Link's or Ryu's level. They're just skilled swordsman who can take several men at a time.

SpadeKing

I doubt the new & improved Genesis would "let" Cloud win though.

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Team 1 might win cause FF9 is a more powerful verse, if not they stop at team 2.

I'm not exactly to sure on Steiner's abilities without vivi at his side unless he goes into trance.
Beatrix on the otherhand seems unstoppable you beat her & you still lose ermm

Ultimate Wil
what's with all of these seph threads

K1ll3r

I have no idea who Marth and Ike are, they could have been galaxy destroying beings for all I knew. Sorry for not having a universal knowledge of all game characters.

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Killer's starting to sound like Terry :

Wut?

When I said I had no idea, I was literally saying I had no idea about the characters.

Where was I being inconsistant?

Ultimate Wil
team 1: seph and genesis

team 2: seph and genesis

team 3: seph and genesis

team 4: It would come down to Seph and Dante and I think Seph would win

team 5: Seph and Genesis

XanatosForever
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
He probably doesn't know much about FIre EMblem characters. Though, it's obvious Ike and Marth aren't at Link's or Ryu's level. They're just skilled swordsman who can take several men at a time.

Okay, you're all ****ing underestimating Fire Emblem. It's not just a tactical war RPG, it's a fantasy realm, and both characters have had to deal with their fair share of magical creatures. Hell, Marth has to take on a dragon for ****'s sake. This is as bad a underrating as Link used to be.

If I were more of a Marth fanboy, I'd bring up more facts, but I'm not, and I'm lazy. Also, make a note that I'm not saying they'd win, just that they're not as weak as everyone thinks.

ScreamPaste
I'm not saying they're weak by any standard, I recently pitted Ike against Isaac from Golden Sun. But yeah, not enough to put them on the level of Link and Ryu. =P

XanatosForever
You just wait until I tap into my inner fanboy, Scream. Then this forum will have a Link/Marth thread as large as Link/Seph. wink

ScreamPaste
Won't happen! =P ..And I'm NOT a fanboy D: I atleast make legitimate arguments and go to the length of providing viable proof. I just refuse to concede when I'm not given proper evidence to contradict my point. Sephiroth fans lack this evidence.

Anyway, Marth and Ike, while l33t, will not hold up in an eighty page thread on their own, perhaps put them on a team?

Seph and Gen still stop at 1 or 2.

XanatosForever
No need. All Marth has to do is gimp Link's recovery. stick out tongue

ScreamPaste
Damn you and your Brawl jokes. I iz mainz bottom tire. Link and Ganon ftw.

SpadeKing
I never used marth but it is true about Ike being alot faster than he is in brawl otherwise he would just be pure walking pwnage on there.

RaidenDeadpool
Why is every other thread about Sephiroth???

NemeBro
Sephiroth or Genesis could solo the first team dude. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.