Batman vs Hawkman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
battle takes place in gotham no flying.

standard gear no claw of horus

psycho gundam
batman wins inexplicably.

Enyalus
Batman wins because he's flat out better.

It's pretty explainable.

psycho gundam
why exactly?

in the other thread (that obviously sparked this one and it's brethren), deadpool was dead to rights from jump even though he brings a bit more to the table in terms of "natural" abilities.

what makes batman the favorite?

Wild Shadow
the bat kick of course

grimify
Originally posted by psycho gundam

what makes batman the favorite?

Because he's the god damned Batman.

psycho gundam
facepalm c'mon people.

if batman is the winner so be it, but the rational eludes me.

BruceSkywalker
I'm sure Batman already knows Hawkman's weakness(s), but if not he still wins this

psycho gundam
so what?

everybody on the jla and beyond know batman's weaknesses: he's only human at the end of the day.

batman and hawkman know that carter just needs one blow to ko - decapitate batman, a body blow would be just as bad.

the likelyhood of batman's glaring weakness being exploited compared to hawkman's is more probable to me.

Raoul
batman does have home advantage, and thinking of batman as being "simply human" is what gets people beaten against him. if carter gets him in to a straight up fight, he should do it, but if batman can keep his distance, which he can, then he should take it...

psycho gundam
human durability, not human as in "some average joe", the latter would be c.i.s. since everyone in the jsa knows batman to be a legend.

Raoul
human durability, not human as in "some average joe", the latter would be c.i.s. since everyone in the jsa knows batman to be a legend.

true, but human durability hasn't stopped him taking on people with far superior stats and coming out on top.

credit to carter, but i'd be willing to gamble that bruce has thought of more ways to put down carter than vice versa...

psycho gundam
well yeah, hawkman's strategies all involve hitting him with the mace, slamming him into cars, dropping him from heights, hitting him with the mace harder, and hitting him with the mace hardest.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by grimify
Because he's the god damned Batman.

no truer words were spoken

Raoul
well yeah, hawkman's strategies all involve hitting him with the mace, slamming him into cars, dropping him from heights, hitting him with the mace harder, and hitting him with the mace hardest.

all worthwhile strategies. the problem is getting close enough to the batman to do it, cos he's a wily b*stard.

Badabing
Originally posted by grimify
Because he's the god damned Batman. Good answer. biscuits

so what?
he's only human at the end of the day.
I've killed, banned people for less! sneer

Very thin ice. uhuh

stick out tongue

psycho gundam
whack a mole....er bat strategy ftw

grimify
Bruce has KO'd Hawkman with an uppercut. big grin

Mindship
Standard gear + Home turf for B + No flying for H = B>H

leonidas
crikey, mungi is gonna straighten all your arses out . . .

in straight 1on1, gotta go with hawkman.

psycho gundam
^ pretty sure the cease and desist pm's from batman fans stopped him.

leonidas
^ pretty sure the cease and desist pm's from batman fans stopped him.

not if i know mungi . . . they must have him hog-tied in their mama's basement. poor mungi. sad

batdude123

The armor pretty much nullifies the argument of him having "human durability."

Oh, and...

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/5551/batvhawkgirl1ug7.jpg
http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/7362/pic013wb7.jpg
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/7667/batvhawkgirl3qb7.jpg
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/29/batvhawkgirl4zc3.jpg

Just to ruffle some feathers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.