Darth Maul versus Darkseekers.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Darth Maul is dropped on the westernmost point of New York city at sundown. He has only his double bladed lightsaber and force powers. The darkseekers see him and attack. Maul is forced to fight his way through the city to an extraction point located on the easternmost point of the city. Can Maul make it? Maul fails if he is bitten, BTW. If he gets hungry or needs water, he must find it along the way.

Darth Martin
Darth Maul>>>Neville in everything except for intelligence. His combat training and workout regime is insane. I say he does this w/ ease while having fun.

celestialdemon
Darth Maul wins this. He'd kill every single one of them if they were dumb enough to keep coming after him once he slaughters a few waves.

Rogue Jedi
Thing is, he only has a few hours to make it across town, and he must not get bit.

BruceSkywalker
Darkseekers are toast.. Maul can take them out very fast or toy with them

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Thing is, he only has a few hours to make it across town, and he must not get bit. Maul is pretty amazing. He's a beast in combat. He's capable of moving faster than the eye can follow. Hell, I'd bet he could kill dozens without his lightsaber. He's that good. erm

Rogue Jedi
Agreed, but the darkseekers will be attacking en horde.

Darth Martin
Then he'll kill him by horde. Basically my mindset is Blade would do this. Darth Maul>>>Blade.

Rogue Jedi
I wonder how Maul would commence. Take them head on, or be steathy and avoid them?

Robtard
If there's hundreds of them and they've coming form all angles, I'd think there's a decent chance he'd get bite, if only once.

They're super-human in regards to speed, agility and strength; one is bound to get through while he's destroying others and land a hit.

He'd work a whole lot of them though.

Darth Martin
Well if there in NYC, he'd just fling cars at some, choke others, h2h some, chop some to bits, etc. Stealth or straight on, he's capable of both.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
If there's hundreds of them and they've coming form all angles, I'd think there's a decent chance he'd get bite, if only once.

They're super-human in regards to speed, agility and strength; one is bound to get through while he's destroying others and land a hit.

He'd work a whole lot of them though. Mhm. This is why I think he'd try stealth, avoid them and fight only when needed.

Darth Martin
Another thing is, he can run at superspeeds far faster than these "Darkseekers".

Rogue Jedi
yes Indeed.

Robtard
Mhm. This is why I think he'd try stealth, avoid them and fight only when needed.

He doesn't seem the stealth type, more of the the 'you want a piece of me, come on mother****ers' rush headlong into the fray slicing everything in his path apart type.

Using his mind though, he could likely make it, though once they're onto him, they'll keep coming and he's going to have a hard time running at full speed in a city full of debris. Though his force-jump is likely going to help him get higher ground faster than they can climb.

So, smart-maul, probably could, kill-em-all Maul, likely gets hits.

Darth Martin
On the contrary, Maul is quite the stealth man. He's capable of making himself invisible for a short time through use of the Force. Remember before TPM Sidious mainly used Maul as a spy and assassin.

But as you said he has a huge pride that was on display at Naboo when he let Kenobi pull the biggest upset in movie history.

Rogue Jedi
He doesn't seem the stealth type, more of the the 'you want a piece of me, come on mother****ers' rush headlong into the fray slicing everything in his path apart type.

Using his mind though, he could likely make it, though once they're onto him, they'll keep coming and he's going to have a hard time running at full speed in a city full of debris. Though his force-jump is likely going to help him get higher ground faster than they can climb.

So, smart-maul, probably could, kill-em-all Maul, likely gets hits. Smart Maul would surely realize that with the sheer numbers of darkseekers, his chances of being bit are much higher if he doesnt use stealth.

Robtard
Movie feats only; I don't recall Maul going invisible.

Rogue Jedi
Invisible? Who said invisible?

Darth Martin
Movie feats only; I don't recall Maul going invisible. Fair enough.

Invisible? Who said invisible? I did. Maul does it when evading a bounty hunter on Coruscant in the novel Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter.

Rogue Jedi
Maul went invisible when he stepped into the range of the cloaking mechanism on his ship.

Darth Martin
He also used the Force to conceal his physical image from a room full of onlookers and the female bounty hunter.

Rogue Jedi
He never did that in TPM.

Darth Martin
Correct. He did it in a novel titled Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter which took place 6 months before the events of TPM.

Rogue Jedi
Yes I know this, great book, but the books dont count here.

Darth Martin
Robtard already adressed that and I consent. All in all I think Maul will live here with difficulty.

Kaibs
Darth Maul is dropped on the westernmost point of New York city at sundown. He has only his double bladed lightsaber and force powers. The darkseekers see him and attack. Maul is forced to fight his way through the city to an extraction point located on the easternmost point of the city. Can Maul make it? Maul fails if he is bitten, BTW. If he gets hungry or needs water, he must find it along the way.

from yoru description you do not say he has only a few hours to make it.... lol. Maul slaughters everyone then laughs and leaves on his own without an extraction point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.