Taskmaster vs Hawkman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
1. HM only has his mace and shield, TM has his normal weapons but no guns.

2. No weapons.

No Nth metal.

No Flying.

Who wins?

Wild Shadow
taskmaster wins

occultdestroyer
Taskmaster

The Scribe
Originally posted by The Nuul

2. No weapons.

No Nth metal.

No Flying.

Who wins?

Why don't you give him a limp while you're at it? stick out tongue

Hawkman has been around a long time.

I give him the fight over Taskmaster who supposedly has a photographic memory and still couldn't beat the Avengers.

big grin

Wild Shadow
sigh........ What the f**k? the Avengers is a team of meta humans ranging from peak humans to Gods and even then he was still very impressive using his gear and fighting skills.

thats like me saying hawkman cant win b/c he cant beat the JLA

psycho gundam
^ don't waist your time on him, he's an asshat.

The Scribe
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^ don't waist your time on him, he's an asshat.

Because I have a different opinion than you?

Forum Rules: you should read them.
Courtesy
Don't attack others. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully ... without insult and personal attack.

disgust

psycho gundam
he took away pretty much everything that makes hawkman hawkman, put him up against a guy who can analyze, store, and replicate fighting techniques and acrobatics, and you say he wins because taskmaster didn't beat the avengers? asshat with a side of dunce.

taskmaster should take some in this thread since carter's gimped to shit.

The Nuul
Originally posted by The Scribe
Because I have a different opinion than you?

Forum Rules: you should read them.
Courtesy
Don't attack others. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully ... without insult and personal attack.

disgust

The rules also say don't sock and troll....

The Scribe
The rules also say don't sock and troll....

blink What? I don't and haven't.

If you look at my profile, I have been here since 2004.
Much longer than you.

The rules also say cursing isn't allowed.
I see that rules flagrantly violated all the time. disgust

No bashing.
This should be common sense. Don't attack your fellow posters, it won't be tolerated.

No vulgar language.
This will be hard for some of you, but DON'T DO IT. Your posts are subject to deletion without notice for obscene references and vulgarity. THIS INCLUDES IMAGES, GIFs, SIGS, AVATARS, ETC.No Spite Threads

No Spite Threads: Like this one is. Basically taking away Hawkman's powers. He might as well have been in a wheel chair.

SevenShackles
taskmaster, its more like hawkmans fighting a team lol. alot of skill in tasky! i think hawkman would give one hellofa fight but would lose majority.

Astner
Taskmaster, 6/10

rotiart
but hawkman has thangarian durabilty and strength which is above peak humans isn't it?
And his wings while unable to use for flying could be used for combat?

godking

2. No weapons.

No Nth metal.

No Flying.

Who wins? Even if Hawkman had all his gear i would still give taskmaster a good chance at victory aguy who can and has beaten Ironman and captain america should not be underestimated.

Mindset
Originally posted by rotiart
but hawkman has thangarian durabilty and strength which is above peak humans isn't it?
And his wings while unable to use for flying could be used for combat? He was cut by a machete.

namorsubby
hawkman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.