Star Wars comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ryo 666
I'm bored and the SW universe seems interesting. What comic series would you lot recommend, nothing Luke Skywalker time and Anakin time, preferably set before the Anakin time with a new cast of characters, lightsabers FTW.

Not sure what's out there to be honest lol.

Captain REX
There are plenty of comic series out there that do not involve much of Luke or Anakin Skywalker.

The Knights of the Old Republic series is a rather good read. Make sure you start from the very beginning to get the full scope of the stories being told. It is set around the time of the KOTOR video games.

The Tales of the Jedi and Golden Age of the Sith series are even further back, set 5000 years before A New Hope. They were produced in the early 90's and so are a bit dated but still enjoyable to read.

And then the Republic comics do not include much of Anakin until you reach the Clone Wars.

If you don't mind there being a Skywalker, just not Luke or Anakin, I also suggest picking up Legacy, set over 100 years after A New Hope. A descendant of the Skywalker line, Cade, is a bounty hunter and smuggler, has no interest in inheriting the Skywalker legacy, but he has little choice.

Kazenji
Theres also Dark Times

Ryo 666
Thanks for the ideas.

I have the new Skywalker I think, someone bought an issue of it for me.

I'll check out the ones you said.

bane's heart
is the knights of the old republic series about revan or zayne carrick

mattatom
Originally posted by bane's heart
is the knights of the old republic series about revan or zayne carrick
Zayne, last couple of issues have had Revan in. (I think)

bane's heart
do u see his face?

mattatom
Originally posted by bane's heart
do u see his face?
No covered by his hood then he wears that mandalorian mask for the rest of his life.

Lord Lucien
Ugh, his face must smell like feet wrapped in leathery burnt bacon.

Eminence
Originally posted by mattatom
No covered by his hood then he wears that mandalorian mask for the rest of his life. I... never made that connection.

Hmmm.

I love you? I like you?

Captain REX
Well, it was announced to be a Mandalorian mask in the most recent comic. Revan had a vision about the pats of the Mandalorians massacreing the Cathar, with one lone Mandalorian saying that it was wrong. He wears the mask of the Mandalorian who said no... and was subsequently murdered with the rest of the Cathar.

mattatom
Originally posted by Captain REX
Well, it was announced to be a Mandalorian mask in the most recent comic. Revan had a vision about the pats of the Mandalorians massacreing the Cathar, with one lone Mandalorian saying that it was wrong. He wears the mask of the Mandalorian who said no... and was subsequently murdered with the rest of the Cathar.
^This chap knows stuffs. This is indeed true, though maybe they'll show you what he looks like before he disappears into the unknown regions.

mattatom
Originally posted by Eminence
I... never made that connection.

Hmmm.

I love you? I like you?
Even after killing dozens in the game, some of which were nearly identical to Revans own?

Captain REX
I don't think we'll ever see Revan's face.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Captain REX
I don't think we'll ever see Revan's face.

we should... if not a full view, then perhaps a glimpse so people can speculate even further

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.