Dark Avengers contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bouboumaster
Match 1:

Iron Patriot
Moonstone
Marvel Boy
Daken
Hawkeye
Ares
Venom

vs

Sentry

Match 2:

Iron Patriot
Moonstone
Marvel Boy
Daken
Hawkeye
Ares
Venom

vs

Hulk

Digi
Sentry solos, Hulk solos. It would take longer for Hulk, but yeah.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Digi
Sentry solos, Hulk solos. It would take longer for Hulk, but yeah.

Enyalus
Nah, Sentry might clear it, but Hulk is not. Moonstone can increase his gravity to where he moves even more slowly, and Daken has a nigh-one-shot kill weapon.

redhotrash
Would be interesting to see if Daken's claws would negate Hulk's healing ability. If they did, the fight would be over pretty quickly. As for Sentry, I say Norman and Moonstone's mine assisted by Daken's pheromones would mentally drive him over the edge.

Mindset
Originally posted by Enyalus
Nah, Sentry might clear it, but Hulk is not. Moonstone can increase his gravity to where he moves even more slowly, and Daken has a nigh-one-shot kill weapon. Hulk will break the laws of gravity.

WO Polaski
why will entry solo? he hasnt done anything.

Sin I AM
lol, for some reason I dont think Daken would be able to affect Hulk, his HF is insane

tkitna
Originally posted by WO Polaski
why will entry solo? he hasnt done anything.

Because Sentry is way more powerful than the other characters. http://anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/nixweiss.gif

WO Polaski
the last 50 times hes been in any fights what-so-ever pretty much disagrees... hes marvel's punching bag.

tkitna
Originally posted by WO Polaski
the last 50 times hes been in any fights what-so-ever pretty much disagrees... hes marvel's punching bag.

Seriously, hating a character is ok, but dont be dumb about it. What could that group of characters ever hope to achieve by fighting Bob? They have no chance what so ever of beating him. When he tells them to stop or shutup, they do it for a reason.

By the way, who has used Bob as a punching bag anyways except for when he allowed WWH to beat on him for some reason? Just curious as to the reasoning behind your silly comments.

Badabing
Originally posted by Mindset
Hulk will break the laws of gravity. This is the first sane post I've read in weeks. durhulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.